Swiped Again (Seunghoon) Requested by xRawrRiot

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Swiped Again (Seunghoon) - GeekReader 

 

Jinhwa's POV

I never got used to going shopping here in this freaking massive mall (COEX), be it alone or shopping with someone. Just never got used to it... Probably because of the size in which you probably couldn't round shop in a day plus if added the retail prices of each things that's in here... Sigh. Of course, a normal paying wage girl strolling here can just buy one or two stuff once every blue moon. to be me at this point... So the plan for today is probably window shopping. It's enjoying though it isn't much of a satisfaction not being able to buy the thing you want. On the good hand, my boyfriend decided to accompany me shopping... I insisted that he shop with me for such obvious reasons. He's tired therefore, must have rest,Hhe's been in promotions in and out country with his band mates and here he is walking behind me... another thing is he probably has schedules for tomorrow, don't know... I do check his schedules, but I don't want to memorize it because my heart and brain will just ache.

"Seunghoon-ah, palli wa!" I skipped merrily then halted and faked cough "Err... take your time instead..." I just gave a bluff laugh. Don't give him more stress, Jinhwa, I told my petty brain. I focused on gazing shops through shops adoring all those pretty clothes. I went into a new boutique probably just opened days ago and whiz through the pretty dresses. One caught my eyes particularly and grab a hold of it checking it out on the mirror. It is a plain cream yet elegant dress. "Yeopeoda!" I praised before I checked the price: ₩350,000. Dammit. That's like what's left of my salary. Bills, bills, bills, my mind calculated as fast as possible that if I bought this thing, my monthly rent will be late... Probably should add another part-time job.

I work as a part-time editor at my boyfriend's company YG, yet we don't see together as much. Sad but that's reality. Phew. ₩1,800,000 as monthly isn't enough... a lot of zeros in the end but paying bills for flat rent, electricity, water bills and add to that phone bills, that million is nothing... Luckily my flat rent monthly is just around ₩950,000, I thought whilst calculating. I put back the dress from the rack from where it was earlier and check lesser price, and Seunghoon patiently follows me from behind still. The two of us had been dating for nearly seven months; we're very careful, laying low... although fans do know about us, and they're the sweetest bunch of people, there were people who were saddened but still supported. Not that we were always on the paper, that's a no-no, to me. It's just once when he announced that we were dating, YG actually removed the dating ban but must must not interfere with work. Of course...

₩250,500 for the house bills... I mentally screamed shaking my head. ₩599,500 that's for my food and bus pass for the month and will leave a few thousands probably that's just going to my savings. I even wowed myself for that fast calculation... When was the last time I shopped? Five months ago... Sigh. "Jinhwa, Jinhwa, palli look at these!" I turn myself to the source seeing the playful Seunghoon trying out a dress feeling like he's a hot shot model making me giggle. "Ige paboya?" I asked him making him smile ear to ear then pulled out a hair accessory, headband , wearing it. "Do I look pretty?" He sarcastically asked. "Yah, neomu yeopeoda, Seunghoon-ssi." I always add honorifics to him when joking to him as well. "Jeongmallo?" I nodded. I'd glanced at it earlier after I saw the cream dress but seeing the price I just didn't had the heart to pick it up.

"Hoonie, I need to go to toilet..." I felt the urge of going to toilet suddenly. "Wait for me in that bench..." I pointed at the unoccupied bench just outside shop we're currently in. "Eun. Aren't you buying anything?" I dodged that question, I wanted to buy the two I had laid my eyes on but well, circumstances is a circumstance anyway, "I need to go now..." I just total

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter