Interference (Junhoe)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: BigBang_Kris

Written by: tofujagi

 

Junhoe gawked at Jahye. "WHY?!" he yelled out which caused the students as well as the librarian in the library to hush at him. He ignored them and continued to show his anger. "Why can't I tutor you instead? You don't need to go to that nerd's house. I can help you."

When Jahye told Junhoe about her need to improve her grades in mathematics, Junhoe expressed his refusal in letting her go to another student's house to study. Jahye glared at her boyfriend. “Be nice,” she scolded. “Besides, it’s a given that I’d ask a smart person to tutor me.” The couple continued down the aisle of books, and Jahye pulled out another book to add to her stack.

“Here, give it to me,” Junhoe offered, taking the weight off her hands. “Are you saying I’m not smart?”

“Just…when it comes to your studies."

He rolled his eyes. Of course, he knew that was not the best student in the school, but he wanted to exaggerate his disapproval of his girlfriend being with another guy alone. He studied the amount of books in his hands. Then again, he knew how much a great education meant to Jahye. She was an ambitious girl who figured that if she studied well, she would have a better advantage in her future.

Junhoe sighed. “Fine, go to the nerd’s-“

Jahye cleared at the label.

“I mean…go to Donghyuk’s house if you want, but you should only be there to prepare well for exams. Nothing else.”

Jahye smiled when she noticed that he jutted out his lower lip. She pulled his left cheek and assured, “Nothing will happen. It’s just help with school, okay? We can hang out afterwards so don’t pout.”

She released her hand from his cheek and kissed him there. The bell rang. “Alright, I have to head to class now. I’ll meet you later.”

Jahye took her books after she checked them out and left the library. Junhoe sighed as he watched his girlfriend walk away. He tapped his foot and gave up. Nope, I can't do it. There’s no way I’m going to leave those two alone. Never.

After school, Jahye and Donghyuk walked together to his house. They opened up their books right away. Donghyuk smiled at Jahye and asked, “Okay, so what exactly do you need help with?”

“It’s-“

Her phone started to buzz on the table.

“Oops. Sorry,” she apologized and picked up to see the caller ID, June♡​.

She hesitated to answer the call but ended up accepting Junhoe's call.

"What? I'm in the middle of something."

"Ouch." Junhoe feinted pain on the phone. "Jahye-ah, I think I twisted my ankle while playing foot volleyball. Could you please come help me?"

Jahye was about to reply when she also heard Mino's voice all of a sudden.

"YAH, KOO JUNHOE," she heard him yell. "Does my team really that much that you decide to be on the phone in the middle of the game? Get off of it and let's play the next round!"

"Hyung!" Junhoe hissed, scared that Jah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter