Protector (B.I)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: NurulYusof

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When someone asked Nurul to prom, causing B.I to become jealous though he later finds out Nurul was going to be dumped later.

 

Strong bass music vibrated through the walls of the dance room. With every beat, Nurul would follow up with a dance move. One, two, three, four... She repeated the counts over and over. Dance to Nurul was like oxygen that she breathed. She loved it. Her heart felt happy, and she wanted to always dance to let it stay that way. Then she heard the door open, and she quickly stopped the song.

She pushed up her square-rimmed glasses. A sigh escaped her lips. She never wanted anyone to find out that she danced. She just knew the other kids would just because she was the school's nerd. No one could ever imagine a girl that seemed to be always behind the books to be moving her hips to hip-hop music. In the mirror, she found B.I's reflection.

B.I grinned and held up a water bottle. Nurul turned back around and caught it when he threw it. She opened the cap and chugged some water into her thirsty system before she spoke to him. "You almost scared me, you know?"

"Well, how about you just show this whole school that you're a dance prodigy?" he responded.

"How about you go to class now?"

B.I scoffed and grabbed the bottle from Nurul's hand, taking a sip from it. "It's only like...second period," he pointed out. "I'm sure Teacher Choi won't miss me too much."

"And then you complain about me getting a free period. See, if you actually studied, Teacher Choi could have given you a free period, too." Nurul stretched her arms and legs one last time to end her dance practice. "All you do is cause the lady and other people trouble. Take care of yourself now, bad boy."

The two have met ever since age five. They banter a lot and argued a few times, but both really cared for each other. When someone made fun of how Nurul looked, B.I was always present to defend her. When he needed to push up his grades for the upcoming report card, Nurul would tutor him, so that'd he make a passing grade. They were inseperable. Students were befuddled to learn that the two were best friends. The nerd and the bad boy? That did not follow the status quo.

Nurul and B.I spent the rest of the period in the dance room. Once the bell rang for lunch, they stood up. B.I patted him stomah and pumped a fist in the air. "Finally! I can totally go for five hundred kimbap rolls."

"Do that and you'll be rolling like a kimbap roll."

Nurul told B.I that she would meet up with him soon after she had gone to her locker. Her fingers smoothly twisted her combination lock, and she pulled her locker open. A bright green note fell out. "Huh, what is this..." Nurul said as she bent down and picked up the note. She pushed up the glasses again and read the words written. "Yang Nurul... will you..." She raised her eyebrow. "That's all that it says. Will I what?"

"Will you go to prom with me?" a modulated voice asked.

When Nurul looked up to find the person's voice, she let out a small gasp. She could not believe that Park Jimin was in front of her right now. In his hands held a single rose that had blossomed beautifully. Jimin was a senior to her, and he was also a part of the school's male hip-hop dance team, Bangtan Boys or BTS. Nurul always attended their dance competitions. They blew everyone away. She never really had a crush on Jimin, but she thought he was cool.Stupefied, Nurul started to mutter gibberish when she meant to get an answer out. "Um...No- I mean, yes? I..."

Jimin chuckled and his eyes smiled with him and he handed her the rose. "I'm seriously hoping that meant yes."

"Yes," Nurul answered though the word sounded funny on her lips. She repeated it. "Yes."

Jimin hid h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter