Weak Heart (B.I)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: shin-woo

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When B.I moved to Yeonwoo's class & was forced by a friend to fight her, for they both had a tough personality.

 

The poor girl opened her locker to find cones of melted ice cream all over her bags and books. The sweet vanilla dessert turned into a dripping, sticky mess. Tears formed in the girl's eyes and fell in sync with the ice cream. From a few feet away, she heard a group of snickers.

Of course, it belonged to Yeonwoo and her little group. If there was a queenka for popularity, there was a queenka for bullies, and that title went to Yeonwoo. "You're in a sticky situation, aren't you?" Yeonwoo questioned with a smirk.

The girl shrunk with fear. "I don't know what I did to you, but can't you just leave me alone?"

"Yah," Yeonwoo started as she yanked the girl's hair. "Who are you to tell me what to do? I don't think I want to follow orders from a girl who is a pathetic liar. You must've been crazy thinking you could keep up your pretending-to-be-a-rich-girl act for a long time."

When the bell rang, Yeonwoo released the girl's hair. Great, she thought to herself. She could not miss another day of class, or she would be suspended. Her and her friends walked to their class as if nothing happened.

B.I stood in the staff room with his hands entwined. His homeroom teacher exhaled deeply. "Kim Hanbin. Are you really not going to do your classwork? Do you not have any plans for your future?"

"It's B.I, sir," the boy replied. "Also, I do have a dream. I'm going to be an aspiring rapper."

His homeroom teacher snorted. "Even rappers could learn a few things in school. I honestly don't think I can teach someone that does not want to try. I'll be sending you to a different homeroom now, and we'll see if anything changes."

B.I took the slip of paper with the room number and trudged around the halls until he found his new homeroom. He started to walk towards the door when someone pushed passed him, colliding with his shoulder. "Hey, watch where you're going," he mumbled in annoyance.

The culprit turned back and raised her eyebrow at him. "You watch where you're going," Yeonwoo huffed before proceeding to enter the classroom.

B.I rolled his eyes from her response and followed behind her. He introduced himself to the class and took a seat at his new place, in the corner nearest to the door. Yeonwoo sat across the room near the window. Girls knew about the cool B.I and turned back every minute during class to admire him though he did not care to feed their want for his attention. After the 30 minutes that the teacher taught the class, he told the students to study on their own and left. B.I's seat mate looked over at him. "Hey," he said. B.I did not reply.

He continued. "You know, I saw you and Yeonwoo just before you entered the room, and man. It got me thinking, if you're all that, why don't you try taking on Yeonwoo? That'd totally give the student body something to watch. It's been totally boring recently, and we could totally use some drama here."

"Do I look like a clown to entertain you? If you want some drama, why don't you take her on your own? I'm not going to lay hands on a girl."

The boy laughed. "Heck no. She'd pummel me bad. It'd be more interesting if the cool B.I challenged someone like her. Are you sure you're not scared to be beaten by her?"

B.I decided to ignore the bothersome guy, but he con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter