Talks On Love (Yugyeom)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: igot7boys

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When the show hosts ask Yugyeom and Michelle how they fell for each other

 

"Ah, today is a special episode," comedian Hyungdon said to the viewers of the show.

Rapper Defconn nodded his head. "That's right. This week's 'Weekly Idol' episode will not be one specific group or artist, but different groups and artists from the same company. Give it up for the artists from J-Y-P!"

Hyungdon listed the guests as they stepped onto the set.

"We have Jinwoon from 2AM, Chansung from 2PM, Jia from miss A, Jimin from 15&, Yugyeom from GOT7, and soloists HA:TFELT and Michelle!"

The guests bowed to the MCs, and the two MCs greeted them back in a friendly member.

"Wow," Defconn exclaimed and clasped his hands, "this is going to be an interesting episode."

"You think so?" Hyungdon replied. "I think it would have been better if YG Family came instead."

"Hyung!" Jinwoon exclaimed at the older man's joke.

Hyungdon looked at the camera. "GD, please come back."

The rest of the people in the room laughed at Hyungdon's comment. The guests stood side by side and took turns to introduce themselves. When it was Michelle's turn, she stared at the camera and bowed and waved her hands. "Hello, I am the shorty maknae from JYP with a personality that steals hearts, I'm Michelle!"

The hosts applauded the conclusion of the greetings. "We'll have more talk time, but right now, we'll start off with our most popular corner, 'Random Play Dance!'"

Hyungdon glanced at them. "Have you all heard of this corner before?"

Everyone nodded their heads and unison.

"Alright, here's how we'll do this. We'll play songs from different groups in the company, and the person who gets the most correct moves will win something whereas the others get nothing. Since it is cold, how about hotteok?"

When everyone agreed to the rules, the corner started. Some tried to memorize dance moves while others just winged it in hopes of being right. Hilarious mistakes caused the MCs to crack up. After five different songs, the winner was clear.

"Congratulations Yugyeom! Wow, you really did well." Defconn shot him two thumbs up before he presented the younger boy with his prize.

Jinwoon crossed his arms in disappointment.

"But I'm in a ballad group! Obviously, this corner will be a disadvantage to me..."

Hyungdon walked over to Jinwoon and placed a hand on his shoulder. "That's too bad, isn't it?" he feigned sympathy.

Yugyeom glanced over at Michelle. His features softened at the sight of her. He remembered how she had just arrived from a radio broadcast early in the morning. Due to her current promotions, her schedule filled up, and she barely rested. He held the hotteok in its small, plastic cup and approached her. When he tapped her on her shoulder, she turned around. Yugyeom placed the sweet treat in her hand. "You haven't eaten all day, huh? Here."

Michelle gasped. "Wow, I can really eat this, right?"

Once Yugyeom nodded in approval, Miche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter