Lucky Charm (B.I)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: BeastGirl101

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When Joann a nursing student takes care of her patient B.I

 

Before you help a patient, you must be aware of your own personal wellbeing. Joann recited the words in her head several times before she replaced that flashcard with a new one. She studied the new term in her hand as she continued to walk with the other nursing students down the hall. Next week would be her certification exam, and she needed to pass if she wanted to ever accomplish her dream of becoming a licensed practical nurse. She continued to reread the new term over and over when she heard her name called. "Joann," a classmate, who was also her friend, nudged her side. Joann looked up.

"Yes?"

Her friend eyed in a certain direction, and Joann turned to that certain direction. Her instructor was staring at her with a stern expression. Joann flushed in embarrassment when everyone's eyes fell on her. "Jung Joann... I hope you are keeping up with us," the instructor said. "It is important to prepare for your written test, but it is also just as important to pay attention to how a hospital works as well as keep up with your schedule."

She looked at her watch.

"Isn't it time for you to visit your patient right now?"

Joann's eyes widened when she realized the time. She bowed several times in apology. "Okay, anyone who is helping out with a patient today, you may go. The rest of you follow me to your next simulation."

Once the instructor excused her, Joann turned back around to find her patient's room number down the hall. Her rubber shoes squeaked and sped up.

B.I rolled over on his side to face the blank wall. He could not stand being stuffed in a room. He thought about how he could be back in the studio to compose more songs in order to prepare for iKON's debut. Instead, he was stuck in a hospital room with nothing but white walls and bland food. He placed his arms over his eyes to block the bright ceiling light. A knock appeared on the door and then opened, and Joann entered the room. "Are you asleep?" Joann asked.

"No." B.I removed his arm and pushed himself up to sit. When his eyes met Joann's, he softened and smile. Luck happened that B.I was admitted into the hospital where his girlfriend worked. He loved to just her work. It fascinated him how she handled other patients she passed by or comfort worried family members or just stop by to check on him. He knew her passion.

Joann approached him and set down a tray on the desk. In the tray, he found his medicine placed on a napkin and a glass of water. He groaned like an upset child. "Do I really have to take it again?"

"Yeah, you do." Joanna laughed. "That's what you get for overworking yourself, workaholic Kim Hanbin."

She handed B.I a pill and cup of water. B.I inserted the pill in his mouth and swallowed it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter