Blame the Shipper (B.I) Requested By AuliaNilaSafira

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blame the Shipper (B.I) - GeekReader

 

Nira's POV

I puffed my face angrily in front of the computer. 'Woah! HanHi, daebak!' 'I ship them, gosh, they're so cute together!' 'They're probably dating... Gosh, I will totally support them!' I want to gouge my eyes right now seeing these comments on websites here and there. Such an eyesore... I rolled my eyes and exited the net and got ready for school. Hmpf. I am his girlfriend. I tried to calm myself repeating it again and again but the thought of them being together kept creeping in my little brain. I grabbed my backpack and my phone.

It was quite unusual for Hanbin to not send a message every morning. He never failed to send me one. Well, unless there's a concert or monthly assessment. Probably caught up training... or is heading for school now? I tried... really. I arrived at school and my phone buzzed, hoping it was Hanbin but on the other hand, it was in my opinion, Hanbin's mom. 'Nira-ah, do you mind if you take Hanbyul tomorrow and bring her to YG to Hanbin. My husbang and I are heading off somewhere. I don't have anyone to call to. If you don't mind...' I read. I pressed call button and seconds later, someone picked up "Eo, Nira-ah, you've read the message, right? It's okay if you refuse..." she said. I did not have anything to do. Besides, Hanbyul was such an angel and cutie. "Yes, Imo (auntie), I don't mind. I'll pick her up in daycare and feed her at home before bringing her to Hanbin." I chirped. After that, she thanked me and hung up.

"Did you see? Did you see?" I heard some irritating girls group up and have theie early chirp gossip. "Lee Hi and B.I's collab?" I heard Hanbin's name and correction, it wasn't just Hanbin, there was also his teammates. "They're so close! Did you see this video?" Of course, I saw it, it was them playing together like a real cute couple. That's why I was so puffed and squished earlier and still  was now. "Kyaaa! B.I Oppa! iKON Oppas..." Groups and groups gathered as B.I and everyone lined up going inside the campus. They were still attending school, of course, on top of that hectic schedule.

I glanced at them from afar. Of course, we couldn't blow up our relationship, so I had to just glance from afar. Hanbin was looking for someone. Soon, another car came; it was Lee Hi's. B.I stopped and chat with her, probably about this and that, and everyone was "Oah... Wah... Kyeoo..." here and there. I felt sudden jealousy heat up. Video and such is alright but deliberately where I can see it in reality makes me mad. He didn't even remember to send a little message. Even a single 'dot' would do, so I know he didn't forget me... but was that too much to ask for?

I am mad, so I just took the initiative and walked away from the crowd, heading towards the campus and just took one last glance, seeing or so maybe Hanbin looking directly to my eyes but probably it was a delusion or hallucination and just grumped off looking ahead when I bumped into someone. "Oppa?" I narrowed my eyes and he laughed patting head "Nira, you've grown!" I blushed. He was a cousin of mine; we were very close, but he is way older than me, probably seven years, and the last time I saw him was when he was still a trainee teacher three years ago. "It's nearly time. Let's catch up, arrasseo?" He was asking for something, "Handy, pabo" Oh, the phone. I handed my phone to him and he entered his number. "Not tomorrow, arrasseo, there's something important tomorrow," I told him explicitly "Arrasseow!" And gave me a quick hugged and patted my head again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter