Tough Love (B.I)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: syazygirl

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When Jaerin avoids B.I though he's only trying to tell her he likes her

 

The alarm from Jaerin's phone sounded for the third time that morning. Annoyed with the blaring, wanting to sleep in, she tried to block out the sound and continued to sleep. The noise was too loud to ignore, so she felt around her bed for her phone to turn off the alarm. She let out a loud yawn and opened her eyes to see the time: 8:10. Jaerin gasped at the numbers. I overslept! Class starts in ten minutes, her mind screamed as she threw the covers off of her and hurried into the bathroom to get ready.

She wore her backpack and ran down the stairs. Her older brother poked out from the kitchen. "Finally, I tried to call you up, but you wouldn't stir," her brother chided. "Have some quick breakfast before you go!"

"I can't!" she answered back, slipping into her shoes. "I'm going to be late! Bye!"

She rushed out of the door and slammed it shut.

"That girl..." her brother shook her head.

When Jaerin arrived to school, she met up with her best friend. Jimin gasped at Jaerin's appearance. "Jaerin! You forgot to brush your hair!" Jimin pointed out. Jaerin rolled her eyes at the dramatic girl.

"There are more important things than my hair," she replied as they walked to their classroom.

Jimin shook her head and grabbed a brush out of her backpack, hurrying to tame Jaerin's mane.

"Just hair?! I mean, you already are pretty, but you still have to at least put some effort into looking more than good sometimes. How are you so different from me? I don't think I can ever walk outside unless my hair, outfit, and shoes are on point."

"That's why you're so popular with, I'm sure, every boy in this school," Jaerin teased.

Jimin finished giving attention to Jaerin's hair. They walked into the classroom, and Jaerin's face fell when she saw who was already seated in the seat next to hers. Jimin leaned in and whispered words of encouragement to her best friend. "Fighting! Think about it. This is our last week of school until our one-week holiday. You won't have him to bother you."

"I don't even know why he doesn't like me," Jaerin sighed. "I don't recall anything I did that made him treat me like an enemy."

On the other side of the classroom, another door slid open, and the teacher walked in.

"Let's start class everyone," she announced.

Jaerin took a deep breath and separated from her best friend to drag her feet to her own desk. She avoided eye contact with the boy as she removed her backpack, hanging it next to her desk. A sense of uncomfort could be felt next to her. During the new class year, B.I was assigned the seat next to hers. He did look a little scary, as commented by some of her other classmates, but Jaerin tried to make friends with him. Only, he showed some sort of hatred towards her, making rude comments whenever he could think of one and other forms of embarrassment.

Being a blunt girl, Jaerin even pointed out his rudeness though he only continued his actions. Jaerin then decided to avoid him as much as she could. A tap was felt on her shoulders, and she turned around. "Can I borrow a pencil, Jaerin?" Donghyuk asked. "I forgot to bring one."

"Yeah, give me a second." Jaerin grabbed her pencil bag and searched for a pencil to give. She handed one to Donghyuk. He thanked her, and when she turned back to her desk, she found a pale green Post-it on her desk that read, Meet me in the cafeteria later.

Confused as to who placed it on her desk, Jaerin looked around. Everyone's attention was on the lesson. She then glanced over at B.I. He looked a little over at her but then quickly turned away from her. He is so obvious, Jaerin thought, but why would he want to meet me? Nope, I'm not g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter