Our Differences (Wonho)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: hyenatuan

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: Author's choice

 

Wonho, that jerk, Hyena thought to herself as she fled down the stairs near her neighborhood, passing over the small puddles from last hour's rain, swinging her small umbrella. I cannot believe he thought it was okay to treat me like I was some clueless, poor girl. I should've known that his head is only filled with thoughts of money. That's what a chaebol's child does in his lifetime. After she walked off the last step, Hyena continued through the small alley where only a streetlight gave barely enough glow for her to see in front of her.

 "Maybe it's my fault... trying to interfere and avenge the way his parents treated mine..." Hyena muttered to herself.

Her ears then picked up the sound of footsteps behind her, footsteps that did not care to splash the puddles of water that she avoided.

"Lee Hyena! Wait!"

The familiar voice calling her name caused Hyena to look straight ahead and pick up her pace. Hyena shook her head. "No," she took her previous comment back. "There's no way this is my fault. I didn't use him. I didn't lie about my motives like he did." A hand then reached out, grabbing her shoulder and pushing her back against the wall. The small streetlight shined above both Hyena and Wonho. Hyena could hear the heavy breathing of Wonho.

She scoffed. "You did not run out of breath chasing after me. Now, let go of me before I go to the police station and have them know how you were stalking me."

Wonho removed his hands from Hyena's shoulder, letting them fall back down to his side. Hyena turned away. "Hear me out," Wonho pleaded, not looking away from Hyena, but Hyena stopped him by putting a hand out. She then turned to look at him straight in his eyes.

"You know, even if I do give you the chance to talk, I don't think I'll be able to listen because all I can think about right now is how you and your family keep hurting mine, threatening them to keep your family's dark secrets." Hyena's hands tightened into fists. She could not help but feel so angry. She continued on, "I cannot stand people who separate themselves from others just because they have more money and more power. Even when I try my best to get back at them, I can't because I want to do it in a justifying way. You know how hard it is when your opponent cheats?"

Hyena took a deep, shaking breath. Come on, Lee Hyena. Do not cry right now.

"If you're here to tell me to leave you and your family alone, don't worry because I've already given up. I'm too tired to go against you any longer. You win, okay? I'll leave it to the heavens from here on out. Just... don't follow me anymore. I don't want to live my life up against any more of WH Company's people."

Feeling ridiculous about waiting to hear Wonho's response, Hyena began to walk away, back home as she intended to in the first place. Several steps ahead, she saw lightning crackle in the sky, and a thunder sound rumbled a few seconds after. Hyena groaned, "What is this? I thought there was no more rain after 8:00 PM. Ugh, as always, you can't trust the weather app 100%." The rain began to fall harder and harder. Hyena opened up her umbrella, hanging it over her head for cover. When she turned around to make sure if Wonho was still following her or not, she was surprised to see him still planted in the same spot near the staircase. Droplets of water rained on his expensive suit and his hair, but he did not move an inch.

Hyena watched him. She wanted to just leave him there because she was sure that he would call his driver to get him soon except her feet would not budge. "Hey! Lee Wonho! Are you insane?! It's raining!" she unexpectedly yelled out at him. She sighed, knowing that she was going to hate herself for the next thing she was about to do. Hyena turned back and ran over to the chaebol son. Her umbrella was too small for both of them, but Hyena tried her best to cover him more than herself, feeling rain hit her from behind.

"Are you really thinking of standing here the whole night or something?!" Hyena asked. "Hurry home. Usually, I wouldn't care, but if you end up passing out here, I'm sure I'd get in trouble for being the last person to have spoken to you."

Wonho stayed quiet at first but then slowly shook his head. "I can't... I can't go home."

"What do you mean you can't go home?" Hyena asked, confused.

"My parents won't let me step inside their house now. I told them how their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter