Ignored Jealousy (Mino)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: BigBang_Kris

 

Author's Note: This is inspired by today's MAMA 2014! XD Mino performed with IU, remember?:) So, hmm. Imagine JaHye as another artist performing at MAMA 2014 too! I am not sure who she should perform with so read on!:b

 

Mino's POV

"You worked hard on the stage!" The staff told us as I walked into the backstage along with IU. 

"JiEun ah. Thanks for having me on the same stage as you," I thanked. 

"Ani... I should be thankful you are willing to perform with me," she told me and blushed. 

"Let's get changed and go back out to watch the performances," I added before walking to my dressing room.

 

JaHye's POV

He told me nothing about the performance, and we are from the same company! What is this?

Well, he didn't need to tell me, but I just feel...jealous.. Their chemistry was so good on stage and people even started to ship them.

"Yo," Mino greeted me as he sat down in front of me. We were at the artist area. IU unnie was beside him and bowed at us before sitting beside him. 

"You are performing later, right?" Mino turned around to ask me. I pretended to be fine and answered him.

"After this award and EXO sunbae's performance." 

"Oh... I know you will do well," he told me and turned back. He kept talking with IU unnie about the award and EXO's performance, and she kept laughing at whatever he was saying. Giving them one last glare.  I stood up to prepare for my performance. We were directly going to perform here and slowly make our way to the stage. Oh... Who was I performing with again? Zico! We were close thanks to Mino, and we made several appearances on music shows together, so Mnet wanted us to work together to plan a performance. 

We were going to perform songs that wasn't by any of us because we realized our song don't fit this whole pairing thing. We decided on 2NE1 unnie's 'Baby I Miss You,' GD&TOP's 'Baby Good Night' and GD&TOP's 'Oh Yeah.' 

There was already a chair placed by the side of the artist area and Zico sat down when the song started playing. He started his act of being cool.

I started singing 'Baby I Miss You" and walked over ily. While singing, I danced around him in the chair. I bit my lips a couple of times because of the effects I have to give and looked at the camera ily. Once the chorus started, he stood and we a danced together. It wasn't awkward with his hands touching me. We both agreed it was just a performance. 

The rap started and I held his hand before we started making our way to stage while I rapped and looked into his eyes. 'Baby Good Night' started playing as we reached the middle of stage. (You know how MAMA 2014 looked like a watch? The middle part where it is nearer to the artists?Hahaha.)

The prop was a bed - awkward but yeah. I lied down on the bed, and he did the same, but he sat up and brushed my hair back. While singing, I tried not to laugh at how much he acted.

We did a dance on the bed while he rapped, and it looked explicit, but they allowed it so why not? 

Baby good night

Baby good night

I got into the song and acted along with him as he sang. I had no problem with acting. For a minute, Zico actually looked attractive to me. 

You are my beautiful girl

We stood up and did the planned choreography. Before we walked back and the French girl started talking, we did a kiss and I slept in his arms before the whole place went dark with screams. Before 'Oh Yeah' played, he was already walking quickly off the bed to stand at the side while I went down with the bed to get my coat. 

He started rapping and walking back to the original stage. I quickly grabbed my coat before standing below the stage, waiting for the platform to take me up. 

Oh yeah! 

I sang with all my heart and tried to have fun. We did the choreography exactly like GD&TOP with Bom unnie. It was fun to learn and copy them. We started walking to the artist when we sang the second chorus. 

Right after the chorus ended, we reached the artists. Both Zico and I engaged the artists to dance with u,s but there was one person who looked angry. Mino was giving Zico and me glares. What wrong with him? But when IU talked to him, he became normal instantly. 

I continued my chorus. Zico and I just had this chemistry no one could deny. We sat back down in our places after the performances, but Zico sat down besides me instead of with Block B.

 

Mino's POV

When it out, and I realized there was movement around me. I was excited for the performance, but the lights came back on, and it was JaHye dancing ily to Zico while he sat on the chair. I disliked it instantly. She didn't tell me she was going to have her stage with Zico. We are in the same company! What is this?

While she rapped and walked to the middle, the lights went out, and I thought it was over, but 'Baby Good Night' started playing, and there was a bed. Wait, isn't that too explicit?

He brushed her hair back, and I wanted to cut his hands off. Why is he touching her? At first, JaHye didn't seem so into it, but slowly as he rapped, she looked at him with passion and bit her lips. They started doing a dance on the bed. When did Mnet allow this? 

They stood up from the bed and continued their choreography and when it was about the last chorus. When he ended the chorus and just before the French girl started talking, they walked back to the bed and both of them lied down. They kissed, and he slept in her arms. THEY KISSED, I REPEAT. THEY KISSED. What the ?

"Are you listening? Minho?" IU asked me. 

"Ah yeah... it's good." I answered casually. She laughed and started talking about Zico rapping. JaHye went missing, but she came back singing Bom noona's part.

She put her soul into it, and she was having fun. I smiled at her having fun, but as soon as Zico got into the picture, I frowned. Isn't Zico my best friend? They did the same performance as GD&TOP ft. Bom, so there was a lot of chemistry between them. They looked good, but if it was me, it would look a lot better. Don't get me wrong. I am not dating JaHye, and I do not like her. 

They sang while coming over and asked us to dance with them. I gave them glares while refusing to dance with them and, of course, when JiEun talked to me, i tried to act nice. 

After the song ended, they bowed and sat down with the loud chant from fans. 

"Jaco, Jaco!"

They knew they were being shipped by fans, right? Doing performances like that, made it worse.

They kept talking during the performances and JaHye kept laughing. Is he really that funny? Zico is always with lame jokes if I remembered clearly. JiEun on the other hand kept talking to me when I tried to listen to what Zico and JaHye was talking about.

Time passed quickly. As it ended, we bowed and returned backstage when everyone kept talking to Zico and JaHye about the kiss scene. They laughed it off and said it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter