Big Splash (Yugyeom)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: igot7boys

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When Michelle is on a water park date with Yugyeom where he tries to initiate skinship with her & kiss her for the 1st time but always get disturbed.

 

Yugyeom felt electricity run through his body when he reached the Caribbean Bay water park located in Yongin. The sun felt warm on his skin, and he thanked the day for such a nice weather. He was thrilled to finally be on a date with his girlfriend of a week. "Woohoo! Water!" Jackson's voice rang out.

Well, a date that his six other group members would tag along in.

GOT7 decided to spend the hot, summer day at a water park where they could cool off and go crazy. Yugyeom set a goal for this particular day. He invited Michelle in hope that he would get to kiss her for the first time. He imagined the night before how he would approach her and kiss her. Would he do it sneakily? Directly? Right when he arrived at the water park or when they were about to leave? His head was filled with worries. "Let's put our stuff here!" Michelle shouted when she spotted an empty area.

The boys followed her and placed their bags and other things on the table. Jackson, JB, and BamBam slipped off their shirt while the rest decided to keep theirs on. Many girls cast their eyes over the group's direction and squealed. Yugyeom glanced at the shirtless members before he looked at his girlfriend. Should I take mine off, too? he thought as Michelle bantered with Jackson about which ride to go first. He patted his stomach. Ugh, there's nothing under here though. It'll be even more embarassing...

"Tube rides are better," Jackson stated.

Michelle rolled her eyes. "You're just too scared to go on the water bobsleigh. Twenty-six meters is not a big deal. I never knew you were such a scaredy-cat, Wang Jackson."

"Scared?" he replied in English. "I am not scared!"

"Are too," she also said in the same language.

They continued their little argument, and Yugyeom was about to grab his girlfriend when JB stepped in between the both of them.

"Children, children. Stop it. Your foreign conversation is starting to make me dizzy. How about we just split up and go wherever we want then meet back here in an hour?"

The two halted their dispute. "Yes, Grandpa," Michelle muttered but nodded in agreement.

She then looked over at Yugyeom and met his eyes. "Let's go together," she said. Yugeyom smiled.

"Of course."

Yugyeom and Michelle paired up while the rest of the GOT7 members decided to stick together. Yugyeom walked besides Michelle with his hands in his pockets and breathed deeply. Right now, he would be alone with her, so he wanted to show more affection to her since it was difficult when the other members would about it. He glanced down at her hand, swinging back and forth as she walked.

Michelle was a petite girl. Yugyeom had always liked small girls like her because being the youngest among s, with Michelle, he felt like he was a man that could protect his girl. He bit his lower lip and slowly took his hands out of his pockets. His hand was next to Michelle's. He slightly brushed his hand against hers but hesitated in the end.

From behind, Jr. chortled along with the others. They were walking in the same direction as the couple, so they decided to just spy on them. "Look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter