Royalties (Zelo)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

written by: tteokimimi

requested by: igot7boys

 

 

“ you,” the boy whom I hated snarled at me—in pain, might I add—as I grinned in triumph. He fell to the floor, a pained whimper left his pink lips as he held onto his dying glory. I cackled, unable to control my laughter. “You little .” he bit out, glaring up at me as I stood next to him staring down at the tall boy. He let out a devilish grin as his arm travelled from his clothed family jewels to my ankle. His fingers ran up my leg too far for my liking and as an immediate response, I let out a squeak as I moved away. Well, that escalated quickly. Haha, that was funny. Note: the heavy sarcasm. “Naw, I had a good view just then. Those though.” his obnoxious laughter filled the empty hallways as he drowned himself in his own laughter. Hmph. What a jerk, that Jun Hong.

“Just because you’re vampire royalty doesn’t mean that I’ll bow down to you,” I harrumphed as I crossed my arms in a stuck up way causing the idiotic jerk’s expression to darken.

He got up from the floor and brushed off imaginary dust from his pants, “Please. You’ll bow down to me one day or another. After all, I’m your superior.” The moron smirked as he eyed me down. I huffed and walked off, leaving him alone in the hallway and as I stalked off, his laughter met with my ears.

 

 

“I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I hate—“ I chanted angrily as I was interrupted by a ‘boo’ behind me. I jumped and my hand shot out—out of instinct and whacked the person earning a groan. I robotically and hesitantly turn around only to face a very sour-faced Dae Hyun. His teeth were bared in an annoyed manner and he was rubbing his shoulder.

He playfully glared at me, “Jesus woman, you need to calm those raging of yours.” He let out a couple of chuckles as he laughed at his oh-so-hilarious joke about me and my s. My face scrunched up in distaste. Seriously, what is wrong with all vampire royalties? They seem to have such a funny way of thinking and they have a tendency of touching people or just me in general in weird places. Most not very appropriate, but I can’t really do anything about that. Curse them.

“Yo! Dae Hyun my man!” a familiar voice yells from afar and instantly I roll my eyes and turn my back to the source of the voice. I mumble some incoherent cursing and a rainbow of colorful language and I turn on my heel and saunter off, not caring if I leave Dae Hyun by himself. He’s got himself his whole family of royals anyway.  

Well, I guess there’s still another five hours at this hell-hole. Vampires attend a different type of schooling, completely unlike normal schooling for humans. See, we arrive at school at three o’clock in the morning and don’t finish until eleven o’clock at night. It’s actually not as bad as it seems. Believe it or not, I prefer vampire schooling than human schooling. That’s because we don’t have periods, we call them hours. There’s six hours in which we attend classes and most of the time, you do what you want. Teachers are there for supervision or they’ll be teaching us about ‘vampire’ stuff. Yeah, interesting I know.

“Yah! Kwon Michelle! Get to class before you go hunting!” Teacher Park hollers at me and I yell back a reply as I stepped into a random class to get my fourth hour done so I can go hunting. I plop down in an empty seat, away from the other unkind-looking vampires. A kid was gulping down a god-damn milkshake-sized cup of blood and my stomach rumbled unhappily. Damn, I’m hungry.

‘You know you’re hungry for me.’ I could hear Jun Hong’s obnoxious snicker and I unconsciously flip the bird at no-one in particular.

 

 

“See you tomorrow.” Teacher Seo’s bored voice said aloud monotonously as students rushed past her and zoomed out the door in such hurry they had to be careful not to run or knock anyone over. Boy, were they starving; maybe for food or something else. Haha, get it? Do you get it? Starving for something else? Oh my God, I crack myself up. I grab my backpack and leave the room peacefully, not before hearing Teacher Seo’s sigh of relief that schooling for the day was over.

Exiting the school gates, I make my way down the path I always go in order for me to get home. It was a dangerous path and it was known for people disappearing there but I liked to take my chances. Plus it’s a shortcut. Yes, it’s kind of cliché, but what can I say? My whole life is cliché.

See, I was just walking home casually, minding my own business until a bloody ugly-looking rogue vampire appeared in front of me, creeping the out of me. His smile was crooked and one of his fangs looked like it was sawed off. I shuddered in fear as I realized that I was never a fighter for a vampire. I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter