Jealousy (Bobby)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: BigBang_Kris

 

JaHye's POV

"HanBin Oppa. Stopppp! Return my phone!" I shouted across the room.

"Set my picture as your wallpaper first! Why do you only have BigBang Hyungs as your lock screen?!" He whined. 

"Yahhh. Oppa. Stop acting like a little kid. I have schedules!" I retorted.

"No! Set me as your wallpaper first!" HanBin then added on. 

"Ara. Ara." I replied carelessly and took my phone from him. "Set it in front of me!" He instructed. 

I opened up my gallery and used the picture a fan took when he was at the airport as my wallpaper. "Happy now, Oppa?" I asked.

"Yes! Now go for your schedules~ And drop by our studio later! iKon is going to be there! Plus your Bobby Oppa," he said and stuck out his tongue.

"Yah. I do not like Bobby Oppa!" I defended myself as I realized I was blushing. 

"I didn't say you like him~ You admitted it! I am going to tell him about it," HanBin teased. 

"Nonono! Don't do that, Oppa!" I begged him and pouted. He didn't reply me and stuck out his tongue again. I should take a picture of that and expose to the whole world how the great leader B.I of iKon is like! 

"I need to go, Oppa! Watch your mouth!" I warned him before rushing off. "Buy me cookies, and I will shut my mouth!" HanBin shouted. I showed him an "OK" sign and ran off. 

Photoshoot schedules .

 

- 4 Hours Later -

 

"Drive me to the nearby mall please. I need to get Bin Oppa cookies." I told my manager. 

"I'll help you buy it. You wouldn't want saesang fans to stalk you. Just HanBin's share?" my manager asked. He's so freaking caring. I mean he has been my manager for the past year. 

"Neh. Just his share. Thank you!" I told him and thanked him. We reached the mall in no time, and he got down to buy my cookies. I took out my phone and saw that I received a text from HanBin. 

 

From: Annoying Rapper B.I

To: Baby Girl JaHye

YAH. ARE YOU REACHING?

Idiot! He knows my schedule usually takes a long time to finish.

To: Annoying Rapper B.I

From: Baby Girl JaHye

Yes yes~ I am getting your cookies! Be thankful!

 

From: Annoying Rapper B.I

To: Baby Girl JaHye

Gomawo:b Your Bobby Oppa is here already. He is happy as usual. Ppalli come and hang out with him~

 

Bobby Oppa again? Urghhh! I am going to ignore him.

"I am back, Jahye." My manager got in the driver seat and passed me the cookies. 

"Back to YG building. Heheh," I said, and he immediately drove back. As usual, I was on my earpiece listening to music, and I was addicted to Bobby's 'Probably Perfect' and 'BOUNCE.' They were super old but guess what?! They are still damn good. 

"Jahye. We reached. I need to be somewhere else, sI shouldn't receive any complaints about your behavior," he joked. 

"Yahhh!" I joked back and got off the car after I said bye.

I rushed upstairs with my earpiece still intact. I knocked on their studio door and entered. 

"YO!" was the reply that came from JunHoe. I high-fived him and threw the cookies to HanBin.

"Be more mannered! I am older than you," he lectured. 

"Blah blah blah." I replied. He gave me a glare before eating his cookies.

"You only bought cookies for him?" Jinhwan asked. "Nehh. He kept bothering me about it, so I got it for him after my photoshoot. Sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter