I'll Take The Lead (Yugyeom)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: igot7boys

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When Yugyeom takes the lead in their y dance practice performance

 

Michelle scanned through the setlist for the JYP Nation concert that would soon approach. The staff had arranged for there to be performances from the artists, solos and collaborations. Michelle really enjoyed concerts with her labelmates because they bond with the fans as well as each other more. Since she was a solo artist, it could be lonely sometimes. "Wow," Michelle marveled at the list. "2PM oppas will be collaborating with miss A unnies. Yerin unnie and Mark oppa will join in a duet. Seulong oppa will have a solo."

Wanting to know what she would be doing, Michelle continued to read off of the paper until she found her own name. Her eyes sparkled in glee. "Awesome! I get to sing with Ahyeon unnie and Bernard oppa! They're both the same age, and I'll be the youngest. I'll just have to do my best."

"Also..." she murmured when she spotted her name one last time near the bottom of the list. "I'll be doing a stage with... Yugyeom oppa?!"

Ten days remained before the big concert, and almost every artist in the company practiced for long hours. Dances had to be memorized, vocals had to be in good conditions, stage outfits had to be fitted - there was no room for rest. After they had trained by themselves or their respective groups, some of the artists would meet up with whoever they were performing with for the special stages. Michelle first met up with Baek Ahyeon and Bernard Park, and they decided to sing the song 'Romeo N Juliet' by Clazziquai Project. Together, they changed the song into their own arrangement that would match their styles. Harmonization would be a big key for the performance, so they also practiced that.

"Thank you for your hard work," Michelle commented and left with some helpful advice from her seniors. Next, she headed off to find GOT7's dance room where she would find the other artist whom she would collaborate with soon. She knocked a couple of times on the door once she reached the room. "Yes?" BamBam peeked out when the door opened. "Oh, it's Michelle."

He opened the door wider for her enter and turned back to s. "Yugyeom, your girlfriend is here!"

The other members erupted with laughter. Yugyeom told them to shut up and walked over to Michelle. She smiled just at the sight of him and asked, "Are you ready to practice?"

"I'm sure you'll do more than just practice, aren't you?" Jackson joked. He snickered and high-fived Jr.

Michelle looked over at the self-claimed 'wild and y' rapper. "Maybe w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter