Author's Choice (Bobby)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: xRawrRiot

Written by: BigBang_Kris

 

CheonSa's POV

"Baby. Chukahae! Let's meet up for dinner?" I asked Bobby over the phone since he won on 'Show Me The Money 3.'

"I am at the venue now. Come and meet me?" he asked. He didn't answer my question, but I suppose it's a yes.

"Neh, Oppa!" I answered and hung up. Too lazy to dress up.. I am just going to wear a simple outfit. I put on a cropped tank top and shorts. 

Before I leave, I should call the restaurant, right? 

"Hello. Can I make reservation for two tonight? At 7PM... Thank you." I finished the phone call and left the house, slipping on my high cut sneakers. 

I got into my manager's car and since I don't have any schedules today, I can spend all my time with Bobby.. He is currently preparing for the show 'Mix & Match,' and he is pretty stressed about it, but he won 'Show Me The Money 3,' so I suppose I should celebrate with him tonight. 

"Oppa. 'Show Me The Money' filming site please~" I told him, and he started driving. 

 

-30 minutes later-

 

"Do you need me to wait for you?" he asked. "Hmm. Wait for me! I think Bobby's manager isn't here," I answered, and he nodded. I got off the car.

I greeted everyone I see until I reached Bobby's resting room. Dok2 and The Quiett will definitely be in there. I knocked and entered the room. To my surprise, Toy was there too. I never met her, but I saw the pictures she posted and heard from Tablo Oppa and Mithra Oppa. They were actually pretty close. They told me to watch Bobby well, and honestly, I wasn't worried about her though she indeed is talented and different. 

"Hey," I said and caught Bobby's attention. He came over and gave me a hug. "Hi, so I suppose you are CheonSa?" Toy asked. She was speaking in Korean, so I thought I could reply her in English too. I was studying at an international school while I was in Korea.

 

(BOLD IS IN ENGLISH)

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you," I said casually. I had this American accent when I speak English. People usually say that I fake, but who cares?

"Your English is pretty good," she said and smirked at me. Before I could say anything, Bobby stopped and said, "Cheon ah. Wait for me at the waiting area, can you? Dok2 Hyung and The Quiett Hyung plus Toy have something to discuss." 

What is so private about this that I cannot listen to? Well... It is about work, so I would let it off for now. "Ah, neh. See you later," I said and left his resting room. I immediately walked to the waiting room to take a seat. I was angry, but what could I do? It was about work! 

"Yo! Haven't seen you in awhile," someone called out to me. I looked up to see Iron.

"What's up?!" I answered. We did a small bro fist. I stood up and told him, "Not bad! I saw your performance. It was good!"

"I still lost to your boyfriend though," he answered. 

"You did well enough. Honestly, that rap was sick! You even used the rhyme we came up with during our course!" I complimented. We were from the same course during my trainee period. We happened to end up in the same rap school, and that's why we are so close.

"Baby," Bobby called out to me. He was behind me and smiled at Iron. 

"Guess I have to go now," Iron told me. I pulled him in for a hug. "Contact me soon. We need to produce a song together," I joked. He laughed and waved bye.

"How do you know him?" Bobby asked me. "We were in the same rap school~ So are you ready to leave?" I replied.

"Leave? Go where? I am celebrating with my team at a club. I just came to tell you that," Bobby answered. 

"Aish. Never mind. Enjoy yourself, JiWon," I said and left immediately. He pecked my cheeks and ran away. Aish, that boy. 

I got into the manager's car, and he asked,"So, where is JiWon?" 

"He is not coming. He is celebrating with his crew. Let's go back to YG building," I answered, knowing that I was not in a good mood. My manager stopped asking questions.

As soon as we reached, I saw that iKon, WINNER and 2NE1 was there. 

"Annyeong~" I greeted. "What are you doing here? I thought you texted me that you are having dinner with your baby boy," CL teased. "Well, he forgot about it and went to celebrate his win with his crew. I am just coming back to prepare my comeback album," I answered. The rest of them started to whisper among themselves. 

"Do you want revenge?" they asked me. "Sure, why not?" I answered jokingly. What revenge? He was going to celebrate the win with his crew, the ones that went through so many things with him.

"Hm. Didn't Bobby say he doesn't like it when you hang out with Mino?" SeungHoon asked. 

"Yes?" I answered. I don't like where this is going. "I know which club he is at already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter