C'Mon Baby (Mino)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Bettina

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When Bettina returns to Seoul to train for WINNER's upcoming comeback as a backup dancer & she meets Mino again

 

"Welcome back to Seoul," one of the YG choreographers greeted to Bettina as she walked down the hall. She smiled, giving a bow to the choreographer.

"Thank you."

After three years of training in America, Bettina had finally returned to Seoul. She had learned amazing dance moves from only the best dancers on the other side of the world, and she could not wait to finally show off her skills. The CEO personally checked into the trainees' practice room a week after she had returned and wanted a handful of trainees to prepare well to be a part of WINNER's upcoming comeback.

As she continued to the dance room for practice, she ran into another trainee who was currently ready to make a debut with s. She grinned and waved a hand at Jinhwan. "Oh, Jinhwan oppa!" she yelled out.

"Choi Bettina!" he said ecstatically, eyes wide. "I heard you were back. Wow, you left Bobby, Hanbin, and me just right after we had been together for a while. America must have done you good. You've gotten prettier."

"And you, more handsome." Bettina could not help it and ran to give the guy a quick hug. When she pulled away, Jinhwan ruffled her hair. A sincere smile found its way on his lips.

"Have you seen Mino yet?" he then asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Blush crept onto Bettina's cheeks. Before she went to go train abroad, she and Mino were in a "some" relationship. Both knew that they liked each other, but they were not really in an official relationship. Now that he had debuted, it would be difficult for them to date, but Bettina hoped he still had feelings for her like she did for him.

She shook her head in response to Jinhwan's question.

"I think I'm about to though," Bettina guessed. "Since the CEO wanted female back-up dancers for their next comeback, I'm sure we'll meet."

"Ah, I see. I'm sure he missed you."

Jinhwan took a look at his phone, and he gasped.

"Oops, I'm almost late to practice," he muttered as he started to walk. Turning back, he waved to Bettina. "It's good to have you back! Hopefully, we will meet often now. I'm sure Bobby and Hanbin want to see you, and I'd like to introduce you to the other members, too."

She nodded her head in agreement and sent a final goodbye to the cute, older guy. Her thoughts then went back to Mino. Song Mino, would he even remember me?

Bettina made it to the door of the practice room, her breath hitched, and opened the door. Already, she spotted the five members of WINNER inside. As given, they stood out like a sore thumb. They all turned around at the sound of the door. "Hello," she greeted softly with a formal bow to her seniors. She stood straight up again and first met Mino's gaze.

His hair was styled nicely. His eyes gave off a charismatic feeling that enchanted millions of girls. His lips looked so soft...so kissable. He really became more attractive... Bettina thought, forgetting that she was among other trainees as well as the other WINNER members.

"Woah, is that Bettina?" Seunghoon asked in surprised, his mouth gaped. "Mino, your best friend is back!"

Mino's bright smile appeared, and he started to approach her, closing off some distance. Now a few inches near her, Bettina could feel her heart race increase. His smile could kill her. "You're here," he said.

"Yeah," Bettina managed to reply. "How have you been? The group is actually pretty known in the States."

"Really?" A little surprise could be read from hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter