Epilogue

Untold Pages

The buzzing airport made Sooyoung complain again as she stood there with his husband and the others. They had been waiting for the last thirty minutes for Lay.


“There he is!” Taehyung pointed over the running Lay.

 

“I am sorry, I forgot my passport,” he showed them his passport when he got near them.

“You should work on your memory,” Sooyoung pointed over.

“Where’s Hyoyeon?” he asked.

 

A pair of arms intertwined with his arm, “I am here,” she said.

He smiled down at her before leaning down to kiss her.

“Hey, minimize that gesture! I don’t want my sister going back in here with a bulged tummy with mo marriage first. I will surely hunt you down,” Kyoung Jae glared at Lay.

 

“Chill brother, we will only be gone for a month,” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Make sure it is really a month and not a year, got that?” Kyoung Jae stated.

 

Their conversation was interrupted by the last call for their flight.

“We better go ahead now,” Lay pulled Hyoyeon after a run of hugs on each person present.

“Hey, don’t leave me in here,” Taehyung pulls his bag pack while sipping on his drink.

“You are coming too?” Kyoung Jae asked.

Taehyung gave a nod.

“Good! Monitor them and send me the reports,” he tapped the shoulder of the younger one.

“Oppa!!” Hyoyeon exclaimed as everyone laughs at them.

 

“Go on now, have a safe trip,” Sooyoung bid them good bye as Taehyung leads the way.

 

Lay grabbed her hand and went on to the queue.

 

After all that had happened, Hyoyeon can finally close the book of her life and his after writing this last page.

 

 

End