Page Thirty

Untold Pages

“Are you sure this is the place?” Namjoon looked up at the tall brick walls that enclose a modern large brick house.

“Ne, this is the place. Why don’t we ring the doorbell?” Jin reached for the doorbell and rang it twice.

 

Inside the mansion, the ring resounded catching the attention of the two ladies by the living room. Soohyun stood up to check it.

“Unnie, do you know these guys?” Soohyun pointed over the live feed from the camera situated by the main gate.

Hyoyeon pulled herself up and checked the screen.

“What are they doing here?” she raised a brow before she moves to get to the door and open it for them.

 

**********

 

The seven lads marveled at the interior of the said house when Hyoyeon let them inside. Soohyun decided to get some refreshments for them.

“So what made you all venture to get in our place?” Hyoyeon asked once they are settled down.

“Noona, I thought you live in an apartment,” V replied instead, letting his eyes marvel at the decorations.

“That was before; what are you doing here?” she asked again.

 

Namjoon cleared his throat and started, “In line with the eight anniversary of the café house, Sooyoung noona thought of a new concept to celebrate it. She decided to have a cosplay for us. But since the rush of customers will be doubled, she wants to ask for your help,” he looked at her.

“My help? How would I help?” Hyoyeon raised a brow again as Soohyun returns with a tray of refreshments.

“Since it is a cosplay, we will be wearing maids outfit while you and other Sooyoung noona’s friends will act as the male waiters,” Namjoon supplied.

 

“You mean I will wear pants and bowtie? Just like what you guys wear?”

The seven boys gave a nod.

“Ok, I’ll help. I will also look forward on you wearing those maids’s outfit,” she grinned.

 

“Oh and there will be a special promo which will be given on two lucky female customers. We set up a date for those two with Jin and Chen hyung as the dates,” J-Hope added as they enjoy the served tarts.

“Date? Jin and Chen? Really?” she blinked in disbelief, “Are you going to give invitations?” she added again.

“Kris hyung decided to do that, but on some key persons only. The event will last for two days, the date will be on the first day,” Suga explained.

“Can I make a reservation for Chen on the date?” Hyoyeon smiled.

“But we will do a random draw lots,” Jimin opposed.

“I’ll pay twice the price of the whole package, just let me have the date of Chen reserved,” she pleaded.

“Do you have anyone in mind to be Chen hyung’s date?” Jungkook asked.

She just smiled in response.

 

**********

 

On the day of the event, there were decorations and flowers outside the shop from people who were close to the family and some known personalities.

A large banner hung up on the doorway that announces the two-day celebration for the eight anniversary celebration of the café house.

 

Inside the café house, before they finally open the door for eager customers, Sooyoung and her friends including Jinri had already changed into their attires and were fixing their bow ties. Sooner, the seven lads paraded from the kitchen wearing that uniform black maid’s outfit with white apron and headband complete with the ruffles.

“Omo! You guys are so cute!” Jessica squealed as she giggles.

The last to get inside is her husband, Heechul, wearing the same outfit as the boys with Minki who seems to be dragged into the situation because of his bored face.

 

Everyone laughed when Heechul did a few pose as if advertising his looks with the outfit.

“Let’s get ready now. Everyone grab a tray and I will open the door,” Sooyoung instructed as each grabs a tray.

“Let’s get this done! FIGHTING!” she cheered as everyone follows.

 

The moment the door was opened, the customers started to come in a rush. The café house had expanded into the backyard and even put up a second floor. But since they will have the date later on, the second floor is currently restricted as the boys are decorating it with Soojin.

 

The time rolled on that they did not even notice it. Some female customers took some pictures with the male waiters who were dressed. They took turns in taking their lunch so that they can still serve the customers.

 

By around two in the afternoon, Jin was asked to change and go upstairs so they can start the draw lots. Hyoyeon started to panic when the object of her attention is not yet around.

 

Soojin soon took over the PA system as she announces the said date and the mechanics on how to be the lucky girl who will have an exclusive date on two gorgeous men. As everyone pays attention, the door jingled and there goes Luna.

 

She was surprised to actually see the jam-packed place. She was invited actually but some business meetings kept her from going there earlier.

 

The moment Hyoyeon saw her; she picked up her phone and dialed her accomplice’s number to inform him that the target is already there.

 

“Ok, for the first draw which will have the chance to be the date of the handsome employee of the café house, Kim Seok Jin,” Soojin announces over the PA system as the screens around the café house flashes Jin’s pictures, “We have Miss Jung Soo Ra!”

 

There was a round of applause as the addressed lady stood up and squealed. The female waiters escorted her upstairs as Soojin announces the second lucky customer.

 

Luna had already stayed by the counter to wait for her ordered drink since all the tables are occupied.

 

“For the second lucky customer to have this once in a lifetime date with this jolly charismatic guy, Kim Jong Dae,” the pictures of Chen started to flash on the screen which caught Luna’s attention, “We have Miss Park Sun Young!”

 

She was even more startled to hear her name as she sees Hyoyeon and another girl come up to her to probably her upstairs.

Hyoyeon smiled at her, “Shall we head upstairs for your date?”

“So this is the purpose of the name signing by the door?” she asked as she moves out of her seat.

Hyoyeon smiled and leaned closer, “I hope this can repay the kindness you showed on me.”

Luna can only laugh a little as they move upstairs to get to her ‘date.’

 

**********

 

Chen had been standing near the table, waiting for his date as he makes last finishing touch on his necktie.

“Chill, will you? It’s not like you will be meeting the president,” Luhan remarked as he stands near them together with Kai and Baekhyun to be the waiters for their table.

Lay had been assigned to be the pianist of the two dates which were on both ends of the spacious second floor.

 

Sooner, they saw Hyoyeon and Sunny escorting another lady which looks to be talking calmly at the two. She wears that simple lavender dress with lace, her hair braided on one side. The moment they got near the table, he recognized her immediately.

“Please enjoy you date,” Hyoyeon and Sunny bowed and moved to leave the two.

 

Chen stared at her as she looks back at him. It was only when Baekhyun cleared his throat when he realizes what he was supposed to do. He pulled the opposite chair and let her sit first before he moves to occupy the other seat.

“I see we meet again,” she smiled, a faint blush coloring her cheeks.

“Yeah, funny it has to be this way,” he replied.

 

“So your real name is Park Sun Young,” he started right after the appetizer had been served.

“But everyone calls me Luna,” she added.

“Luna? Like the moon?” he smiled.

She bowed her head to hide the blush and gave a soft ‘yes.’

 

“You work under Kris Wu, if I am not mistaken, right?” he asked again.

“You already know that much on me?” she looked at him, surprised at his statement.

“Aniyo, I just happen to be a close friend of your boss,” he gave a nervous laugh, “Do I look like I am stalking you?” he added.

She chuckled, “Aniyo, I am just surprised.”

 

The main course followed as they engage themselves in a conversation about things. Chen’s laugh had been so infectious that she had been laughing all the while. The former had been telling tales regarding the twins and Summer and can’t even stop from telling much.

 

“You know, the girl who will be your wife will be so lucky,” she started after their desserts.

“Lucky? Why do you say so?” he took a sip from his wine.

“It just shows from how you treat me; it reflects what kind of guy you will be once you get a girlfriend,” she smiled, lowering her gaze.

“So what do you say if I ask you to be my girlfriend?” he grinned.

 

It completely caught her off-guard as she gapes at him. She blinks back, processing that very out-of-the-blue offer.

“Do I look desperate?” he chuckled.

“Eh?” she asked, still processing what he had offered.

“I am just kidding,” he laughed as Luhan fills his glass with wine.

She let out an awkward laugh after a while, “Oh, I was just surprised.”

 

“You haven’t been asked out?” he probed, leaning forward.

She avoided his gaze, “I refuse those dates. I don’t think they will take me seriously anyways. Some just ask me on a date because I am an heiress in a sense. They always have their motives when they ask me out,” the lowered her head.

It hurts to relieve those days when she thought those guys really like her, but turns out they are only after her money.

 

“So if I ask you for real, will you refuse me also?” he asked.

“Why would you ask me out?” she counters back.

“Because I want to show a certain lady that my only motive in asking her out is to let her feel how it is to be in a real date,” he replied.

“What do you know about me?” she asked again.

“You are park Sun Young or Luna, Executive Head on one of Kris’s department, owns a large house and an only child,” he replied.

She bowed her head again, torn on whether to accept the date or just refuse like how she refused countless times before.

 

“I can always wait if you are not that ready,” Chen straightened on his chair.

She stood up first, “I am free by Friday. You can pick me up at my place since you know where it is. Just give me a call on what time,” then placed a calling card in front of him before she bows her head and left.

 

“That was a smooth move! Way to go Kim Jong Dae!” Baekhyun gave him a playful punch in the arm as Chen reaches for the calling card.

“But beware, she is a Nymph. You might get dragged in some mess,” Kai warned.

“Are you really serious on asking her out?” Luhan asked.

“I have to move on and get a new life. Maybe I can introduce her to her and see if Luna will still stick around,” he sighed.