Page Sixteen

Untold Pages

THE NYMPHS

 

The door slammed open as the lady in blue dress strode in, fuming with much anger. Her hair is down, blown as she strode to get to her desk. She slammed the folder down her desk before she turned her back on the door to heave and control herself from not pulling the gun on her drawer and kill whoever is in the room as of the moment.

 

The multi-million dollar transaction which was supposed to be done in the port was sabotaged since an unnamed man started shooting from nowhere as they are about to exchange titles and money. This has been a flawless plan as she had pointed out but then, like all those important deals she plans, it all had been sabotaged perfectly, draining the million dollar down the drain.

 

“I need the head of whoever sabotages my deal in my table as soon as possible!” Shin Min Ah bellowed. Being the head of the nymphs was never a problem but since those sabotages had been plaguing their transactions, some VIP’s are thinking twice to propose a deal with her group.

 

“Chill, it’s not like it is the end of the world. We will soon find whoever is behind these ruins in our plans,” Park Sun Young or Luna retired on the leather couch, crossing her legs perfectly.

The other two members, Wang Feifei and Meng Jia joined her on the couch.

“If I ever get my hand on whoever he or she is, I will make sure he or she will regret ever doing that,” she hissed as she sits on her swivel chair.

 

She picked up her phone and dialed a number.

“Hello?”

“I need a hand. I need you to help me get that bastard behind the sabotages on my deals, A-S-A-P,” she said over the phone.

”No greetings in return? My, that must have been such an issue that you are suddenly asking for my help.”

“I just want the head of whoever is that in my desk before next week,” she gritted her teeth.

“Will do. I will help you, but you know how much I charge for that right?”

“Whatever! Just get me that or ’s head in my desk,” she replied then ended the call.

 

“We can get that person for you,” Fei said as she eyes Min Ah on the desk.

“That would be nice, so why don’t the three of you get out of my office and work your in there?” she eyed the three who stood up simultaneously and exited the office, leaving her to close her eyes as she leans on her swivel chair.

 

Shin Min Ah is not actually that heartless. She is actually a very easy going lady, but when provoked and gets angry then she sees no one deeming to live in front of her eyes. She is like a very beautiful rose but her thorns are not just painful but poisonous as well.

 

After leaving the office, the three of them separates on the outside of Min Ah’s house with their own cars heading on different directions.

 

Fei headed to a bar where most of the customers can be classified as thugs but most of them are clad in expensive black suits. When she got inside, she went directly to the bar.

“One martini please,” she ordered.

The bartender smiled before getting her drink.

“So what could be the beautiful Fei be thinking that she would come in here?” the bartender asked after handing her the drink.

“Someone is sabotaging our deals and it is pissing the Lady so much. She looked like she will run bullets on us a while ago,” she said after a sip on her drink.

“Your Lady can be so scary if provoked the wrong way,” the bartender said as he continues wiping glasses.

“Yes, very scary indeed,” she said and focuses on her drink.

 

**********

Jia proceeded on a restaurant, moving directly to a table where a guy is sitting.

“Looks like you had been scolded badly,” the man said as she took the opposite seat in front of him.

“You have no idea, she looks like she wants our heads in a platter in her desk,” she said as the waiter hands her the menu.

 

Soon, she indulge herself on the food as her date watch her devour the food like there’s no tomorrow.

 

**********

Luna, on the other hand, heads back to her place. She immediately went straight to her Blue Room as she punches in codes before the platinum door opens with a hiss.

The sight that welcomes her was panels of computer screens. She closed the door and walked to other side and pressed a button near the corner. Soon, the whole wall hissed then slowly takes a 180 turn revealing a wall of different types of guns, from the simple hand guns down to the high caliber ones, all were marked with a gold L on the handle.

 

‘Looks like I will need these things these early,’ she thought as she eyes each of them, wondering which one of these would be useful for her mission.

 

**********

It’s already three when Shin Min Ah decided to get to her car and instructed her guards to bring her to her apartment. The stay on the said exclusive club brought her no good. She took the exclusive elevator and pressed her floor number. After getting inside, she was surprised to see an unexpected visitor sitting on her couch.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“There was an order from the King. I thought I might drop here earlier, you know, to get prior information straight from the Lady herself,” the said visitor smiled at her.

“For a mafia member, you looks so young and almost a neophyte,” she grinned as she heads to the bar.

“Would you want a drink?” she asked.

“As much as I would want, but no thanks. So may I ask some questions?” he straightened up on the leather couch.

“As long as it does not involve on asking me on a date, because I don’t date men younger than me,” she said and sat on the high chair at the bar.