Page Forty Two

Untold Pages

Guys! This are the last pages of this story! It has been in here for almost five months and I am glad to see that I finished it. To all that subscribed, read and left comments, I owe you much. I will not be bale to finish this if not for you guys.

Since I will soon be deployed for our Internship as Pre-Service Teachers, I decided tomake it quick and finish this. But it doesn't mean i will be stopping. I am actually posting another new one. I hope you continue supporting me, ^^

 

Thank you and enjoy!


It was a very dragging two days of careful plan. Sooyoung’s parent’s had called a day before but Kris had to lie about her sudden visit on Guangzhou together with Summer and the twins had to stay because of their schooling.

Those two days had been torturous on Kris’s part since the twins kept on asking about their mother and little sister. He had to keep up with the lie he said on his wife’s parents.

 

 

“Daddy, when will Mommy come back?” Kyle curled up beside their father on the master’s bedroom.

“They will be back sooner. They will surprise us,” he replied, reaching for his son. Kyle had already moved on his opposite side.

“Daddy, why is Mommy not calling us?” Kyle asked again.

“Because she lost her phone. I bought her one that is why we cannot call her,” he replied, sighing.

“You did not fight with Mommy?” Kirby asked all of the sudden.

Kris can only shake his head and hug his sons closer to him, whispering them to go on their afternoon nap.

 

 

**********

 

 

“This is really it. We will launch the plan tomorrow. Did you have a run check on the ammos we will be using?” Shin Min Ah asked Luna.

“Yes, all are intact and ready to be used. The number is quite enough for all of those who will come,” Luna replied.

 

 

They are currently around the large dining table with all of the boys. Dinner had to wait since none of them feels like eating.

“How about the perimeter? How is the run through around the place?” Shin Min Ah looked at Kai and Tao.

“The stations you pointed are clear. The schedule of the patrolling guard outside is strictly 24/7. There are about more than hundreds of guards roaming inside the building during night time,” Kai replied.

“In the morning, there are only those VIP invited by Mister Li who gets access inside. Apparently, the whole 55 floors turned to a private property, not anymore an office nor a hotel,” Tao added.

“That would explain the increase in security,” Shin Min Ah nodded.

 

 

She turned to the other side of the table, “How about the plans for exit?”

“I had run a check on all the possible exits and there is just the emergency stairs aside from the elevators. I will just need a help in monitoring all of you. Perhaps Jia can stay with me,” Xiumin looked at Jia who gave a nod.

“I had already made a floor stations for each of you so that there will greater access for the top floors. Surely, after Kai and Tao’s surveillance, the top five floors looks like their own private dens,” he added.

 

 

“Great. Lay out the station plans later. How about the reports on the other pawns of Mister Li?” Shin Min Ah looked at Chen and Baekhyun this time.

“We had identified Hyuna and Key, the Twin Trouble; Amber, the one replaced Hyoyeon; a girl named Chaerin; then another female which we cannot name. Regarding the identity of the Reaper, we failed as well since he is very cautious. We suspect another one of them, another female who may have something to do with Lay,” Chen relayed.

 

 

“Then it looks like we will be dealing with more than what we expect. We should be prepared with the unexpected additional. Surprises can kill the bone of the set plan. Xiumin, can you fetch the plans so we can discuss it already?” Shin Min Ah addressed Xiumin who stood up to get the said plans.

 

 

**********

 

 

Bright lights made Sooyoung wince when a hand removed the blindfold from her eyes. When her eyes adjusted, she glared at the man in black who stepped back to give way to a lady in black, holding a Persian cat in her arms.

 

 

“I wonder what your husband is doing now,” the lady started to move around Sooyoung.

“You are not entirely beautiful, nor that charming or gorgeous. You are just a normal woman with nothing to boast. I pity those magazines that chose you to be their model,” she added as Sooyoung glares at her.

“Where is my daughter?” Sooyoung hissed, trying to free herself from the rope around her.

“Chill,” the lady chuckled, “Her grandfather is taking care of her.”

 

 

“Come on Hyuna, don’t scare her like that,” another female voice made her turn her head.

A very beautiful voluptuous woman stepped from the door. She has this alabaster skin with beautiful pink lips that accentuates her doll-like features. Her brown locks fall in waves behind her, matching her eyes. For once, Sooyoung felt self-conscious and had to admit that she is jealous of the woman.

 

 

“I am not scaring her. I am just looking for concrete answers as to why Kris chose her instead of you,” Hyuna moves to get beside the woman, who is also dressed in a business suit with matching pencil skirt. Her feet were adorned with black heels.

 

 

“Who are you?” Sooyoung asked, piqued by the statements of Hyuna.

“Someone you should probably be aware of since you are married to Kris for years now,” the woman smiled.

Sooyoung suddenly remembered what Chanyeol had said about Kris’s first love, but she pushed the thought away. She doesn’t want to be intimidated and jealous of this woman’s beauty.

 

 

“Aren’t you hungry?” the woman asked, stepping forward to reach for Sooyoung’s face, “If I am not mistaken, you are the so-called ‘Food Goddess’ among your friends,” she added.

Upon closer look, she has this very smooth skin. Sooyoung had to bite her lip.

“Where is my daughter?” she asked instead, ignoring the low grumble of her stomach. Kyungsoo is unconscious behind her and she had to curse him silently for not waking up sooner.

“What is so good about you that he looks so willing to give everything just for your safety?” the woman stared at her, tilting her head on one side as if questioning her.

 

 

“So much of that, let’s just go and leave her,” Hyuna said and the woman stepped back as the same man in black covered her eyes to darkness.

Sooyoung started screaming about her daughter and tried her futile attempts once again to get free of the ropes.

That’s when Kyungsoo moved, “Noona, it will be of no use if you struggle and all. You just have to remain strong. I am sure Hyung is on the way with the boys,” he said, his voice low from the absence of food for three days now.

They are only fed with water and somehow they are thankful that they are still up.

“I am worried about Summer,” Sooyoung sobbed.

“Me too,” Kyungsoo assured her.

 

 

Summer, just as what Hyuna had said is actually well taken care off. Zhangyin provided the little girl her own playroom complete with everything. But despite all those, the little girl remains silent and would not even touch the toys. Whenever he would ask her, she would just reply with the same sentences, ‘I want my Mommy and Khyunnie Appa. I want to go home to Daddy.’

 

 

**********

 

 

Min Ah moves around the steel table where the helpless Lay is tied with not just ordinary ropes but with specialized steel shackles. She then props her chin with her hand as she smiles at the silent guy.

“Things like this would never happen if you just agreed to be my boyfriend,” she purred then traced her fingers from his forehead to his nose bridge, down to his throat and furthermore, stopping on the waist band of his jeans the she moves from left to right, just tracing the waistband of his jeans.

“It was fun ing you in here, but it was just a one-sided play. You could have been kind and joined me, right?” she then moves her lips on his ears, biting his earlobe.

Lay had to close his eyes once again when Min Ah moves to straddle him after pulling down his jeans, just enough to free .