I can't do it

What happened to us?

As the 9 girls made their entrance into the room, almost every artist in the room except for the directors stood up and greeted them like a family.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are f(x)!" The girls from f(x) smiled, and Jessica reached over to hug Krystal while Taeyeon poked Luna in the ribs, sending Luna into a fit of laughter.

"Annyeong unnies!" Key waved to them. He started giving out that weird laughter of his when Yoona smacked his head and said, "Not everyone is your unnie, okay?"

"Yah, oppa," Hyoyeon turned to Leeteuk. "You're getting enlisted soon, right?" Leeteuk grabbed her and shook her up and down. "PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT!"

"He just doesn't want to lose his hair," laughed Changmin. "Without his hair, half of his handsomeness will be gone!" he shrieked with laughter as he dodged Leeteuk's punch.

Jessica smiled with content. I really love it when everyone gathers together like this, even if it meant business. It 's good to see everyone again.

--

"Okay guys, could you all settle down? We have quite a number of things to go through, " the Managing Director said. Everyone sat down around a really long, oval shaped table.

"Let's start with Super Junior first." He crinkled his nose and looked at his file. "Firstly... for the year of 2012, since 2 of you are going to the army, there will be no comebacks for Super Junior. Instead, we will have comebacks for Super Junior M."

"Also, we plan for Henry to go solo." Taeyeon looked up. Henry? She always thought that he had some talent, and she felt happy for him, even if they were not that close.

"Congratulations!" Siwon clapped Henry on the back. More whooping and cheering could be heard, before everyone quietened down to hear the Director's next words.

"Now....moving on to TVXQ." He looked at Yunho and Changmin whom were both sitting at the front. "2 comebacks planned, is that alright?"

The list dragged on as the Director continued talking. 1 comeback for f(x), Victoria being cast in a drama with Zhoumi, 2 comebacks for SHINee...

"Okay! SNSD." Jessica sat up a little straighter and listened. She couldn't wait to hear what's in store for them, partly because she wanted to prepare herself for any comebacks. It has barely been 3 months since they last promoted The Boys.

"There will be no comebacks for SNSD in 2012, but rather, you guys will comeback in January 2013." The members looked at him in shock. A one year break? Too good to be true!

"Of course, in that 1 year, all of you will be going for different activities. Yoona, you'll be cast in a new drama. Yuri and Sooyoung, we are hoping that you guys would step into the acting field, so we are trying to cast you 2 in dramas too." All 3 of them groaned and sank back in their chairs.

"I knew it," Yoona muttered.

"Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Sunny, we have countless commercial deals for you to take on, so we trust that you would do them nicely, right?"

"Yea," they groaned.

"And lastly, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica." he said. "You guys will form a sub-unit "TaeTiSica", and make a comeback in 2012."

WHAT? A subunit? Jessica sat up in her chair.

"We hope that with the top 3 vocalists in SNSD together in a sub-group, it will bring lots of attention and your songs will top all the music charts." The Director smiled, and closed his file.

"Wow....congratulations unnies. I have always wanted to be in a subgroup!" Seohyun whispered.

"Thanks..." Jessica stuttered. A sub-unit with Tiffany, no problem. But Taeyeon...? She hadn't spoke to Taeyeon ever since the incident at their concert, and she wasn't sure how she felt about working with Taeyeon.

---

Taeyeon fumbled with her hands. A sub-unit with Jessica in it? It'll be totally awkward. And poor Tiffany, she thought, glancing at Tiffany who was biting down on her lower lip. She'd have to juggle herself between me and Jessica. This won't do, she decided. I'm sure that Jessica doesn't want to be in a sub-unit with me, too.

 

"Finally, the last thing." The Director paused to drink a sip of water. "We have also planned for a 12 member group to debut, and they will go by the name "EXO", with "EXO-K" and "EXO-M" to classify them. Please give them lots of love!" He beckoned towards the end of the table, where 12 handsome trainees stood up and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, we are EXO!" Everyone clapped, and some of the artists whom the trainees were friends with beamed at them. Wow, they're cute," Taeyeon observed them carefully. It's so weird that I never noticed them as a trainee until now.

 

"Meeting ajourned!" The Director clapped his hands, and everyone slowly filed out of the room. Except Taeyeon, who stayed put.

"Director-nim," Taeyeon walked over. "Do you have time now? Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Yeah, Taeyeon-shi." He looked at her. "Is anything the matter?"

"Er..about the sub-unit," she said nervously. "Are the members for the sub-unit...confirmed? Is it possible to change them?"

"No, it's not confirmed yet, as the contracts are not ready, but we more or less decided on you three. Why? Are you not comfortable with the members?"

"It's not that," Taeyeon said quickly. "I mean... I'm fine with Tiffany, but... " her voice trailed out and a part of her didn't want to say it.

"but... I'm not comfortable with working with Jessica." she blurted out. There. I said it.

"Oh really?" He looked at her suspiciously. "I heard that the bond between SNSD was very good?" He frowned.

"Yea....it is good! It's just that... you know, people fall out all the time." she stuttered. "I would prefer it if you could change Jessica, or else I don't think I can do it. You could either remove me or change Jessica." Taeyeon looked down at the floor, she probably sounded like a total . But it is true, that I can't work with Jessica. Jessica probably couldn't work with me either.

"Well... since you asked first, I will reconsider it." he looked at her. "Are you sure? I think the 3 of you are perfect, in my opinion."

"Yeah... I have considered it carefully before I approached you," Taeyeon said politely. "Thank you!"

Taeyeon quickly walked out of the door and this time... it was Tiffany standing outside the door.

And she was glaring at Taeyeon, which only meant one thing - she had been listening to the whole conversation.

 

-----

 

I decided to add a lil bit of smtown love here hehe. Tell me if you want me to add more scenes like these!