Story Of YulTi Part I

What happened to us?

 

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany with a concerned look on her face.

Tiffany hated this. Every single time she told herself that she could get over Taeyeon.....Taeyeon had to appear and break her heart all over again.

"Yea," She gave Taeyeon a reassuring smile before heading straight to the bedroom, where she would be able to pour out her tears freely without any worries.

Tiffany could feel tears welling behind her eyes as she d her way around the corridors and tried to see through the blurry vision. It had already been two weeks since that talk with Taeyeon, and honestly? She wasn't anywhere near getting over Taeyeon.

She walked into the bedroom and slammed the door, causing the other members whom were lazing around and eating outside to jump up in fright.

"What's with her?" Sooyoung commented, her eyes glued onto the television. Yoona's drama was airing and the girls were watching it together with a big bowl of popcorn.

Sunny shrugged, and shoved a handful of popcorn into , chewing noisily.

"Is Unnie sick?" Seohyun turned back to look at Tiffany's bedroom door worriedly. "Maybe I should start to make some green juice again."

"Give me some when you're done." Sunny said, causing Seohyun to shove Sunny to one side.

"Make your own, Unnie!"

Jessica shot Taeyeon a look. A look that they have been sharing ever since the talk. It was the 'What do we do?' look.

Yuri looked up......and caught the look between them. Jessica quickly turned her head around and pretended to be laughing along with the other members about something on the screen.

She slowly walked over to Taeyeon, grabbed her to one side, and whispered, "Have you talked to Tiffany?"

Taeyeon nodded.

"And?"

"And what?" Taeyeon looked at her. "Nothing happened. She's not in love with me, she's just confused. I think she's sorting things out with Khun right now."

Yuri stared at her for a few seconds, and then ran to Tiffany's room. Taeyeon sighed.

 

She hoped that Yuri could help heal the wounds that she had caused.

 

------

 

"Fany-ah, are you inside??!!" Yuri hollered from the other side of the door, and then spammed a series of knocks on the door.

Tiffany covered to prevent any sobs from escaping, and closed her eyes. She wanted to be alone right now.

"FANY?!" Yuri called, and knocked even harder.

She didn't answer.

"TIFFANY!!! IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ANSWER THEN I'M GOING TO BREAK IN-"

"I'm fine." Tiffany called out in a feeble voice. A sigh of relief could be heard from Yuri.

"Fany, please open the door, please?" Yuri pleaded. "You're making me so worried-"

Tiffany swiveled open the door, and Yuri found herself facing a red-and-swollen-eyed Tiffany. Tiffany left the door open and went back to her bed, while Yuri closed the door behind her and apprached Tiffany.

"Oh, Fany." Yuri said, sitting down on the bed and hugging her.

Tiffany let her hands fall freely at her sides, making no attempt to hug Yuri back. She felt so broken, so lonely, and so.....unwanted.

"I'm okay, really."

"You're not." Yuri slowly turned Tiffany to face her. "I know you're not, but please, don't cry over Taeyeon anymore. You deserve to be happy."

Tiffany sighed. "I'm really tired, Yul- I feel like I'm fighting a war by myself. Everytime I see Tae and Jess together I feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy because they're happy, and sad because sometimes I blame myself for being not good enough for Tae."

"Fany, if you open your eyes, you'll find that there are so much more options other than Taeyeon."

Tiffany shook her head. "No one will ever want me, Yul. Even Khun told me yesterday to sort my out myself - he was really angry that I broke up with him for no reason."

It was Yuri's turn to sigh. "That's because you didn't treasure him, Fany. From now on, promise me that you'll start treasuring the people around you, okay?"

"There's no one left for me to treasure."

Yuri's heart wrenched at this sentence. She tried to keep her cool and said, "Why is there no one? I'm here."

"But I know you like Yoona."

"That was a long time ago, Tiff." Tiffany looked up. When Yuri referred to her as Tiff, it meant that she was getting serious. "Can't you tell who I really love now?"

Tiffany shook her head.

"Do you really not know.....or are you that clueless?" Yuri's voice was rising, and Tiffany looked bewildered.

"I really don't know." She said. Who was it that caused Yuri to get so worked up?

And then suddenly, Tiffany understood why.

"It's you, Tiff." Yuri looked into her eyes. "I love Tiffany Hwang Mi Young, all of her imperfections, insecurities, and I'm willing to stay by her side until her heart is healed."

 

Tiffany shook her head. "You're making a big mistake, Yul."

"What?"

"I tend to hurt people who love me...like Khun. So...please stop before I hurt you too."

 

---

 

A/N :

I understand that there's barely any Taengsic here, but I'm trying to wrap up the fanfic :-)

Don't worry though, there'll be fluffy moments before it ends.

Plus....with Jessica's removal, it hurts to even write about her.