She'll be alright..right?

What happened to us?

And then, as if it was a nightmare, all 8 girls looked on in horror as the bodyguard whirled around, grabbed Jessica and threw her onto the floor just like he would do to a fan- except to realize seconds later that it was not a fan. But it was too late.

Jessica lay on the floor, eyes closed, unconcious.

----

"Jessica!!!" The fans, their manager, and the members cried out in horror.

Jessica was lying on the floor, her face expressionless, with her eyes closed. She looked like a doll; a liveless doll.

All the members immeditaely rushed up to her side. "Jessica," Taeyeon lifted Jessica's head, praying that she was not fully unconcious. Please be alright, Taeyeon begged as she looked at Jessica's face in her hands. Nothing must happen to you.

"Where is manager oppa?!" Taeyeon cried with tears in her eyes. "Someone bring her to the hospital!"

Sooyoung whipped out her phone and started to key in the numbers for an ambulance frantically.

Their manager rushed over and hurriedly picked up Jessica's limp body. "Where...Are you bringing her to the hospital? Can I follow along?" Taeyeon quickly got to her feet.

"No, you guys go on to Japan." Their manager replied grimly. "We cannot afford to cancel your activities in Japan just because of one person. I'll see that she gets to the hospital quickly, and try to get back here in time for your flight." And with that, their manager quickly ran towards the exit. An ambulance's siren could be heard in the distance.

"But-" Taeyeon stuttered, and tried to follow him, when she felt someone put a hand onto her shoulder.

"Tae, calm down." Tiffany's voice trembled. Taeyeon turned and looked at Tiffany. Tiffany was shaking, her eyes were also filled with tears. In fact, Taeyeon observed as she looked around in her blur vision; all the members had tears in their eyes. Especially Hyoyeon, who was also one of Jessica's best friends.

All 8 of them headed towards the escalators with a heavy heart.

-----

Taeyeon sat on the sofa, her heads in her hands. She couldn't stop thinking about Jessica, and fought the urge to call her manager. Has Jessica reached the hospital? Has she gained consiousness?

All of them sat in silence; they were in a lounge, waiting for their flight.

Yoona broke the silence. "Guys... let's stop worrying, okay? Jessica unnie..will be fine." She looked back as tears welled in her eyes. "She will be fine....right?"

Hyoyeon reached over and hugged her, both of them sobbing silently.

"She will be fine." Tiffany inhaled sharply. "She will be fine for us. Sica is a very strong girl- what makes you think that she won't be fine?"

A loud sniff could be heard. Everyone turned towards Taeyeon.

Taeyeon, with her whole body shaking, was crying. "I...I can't believe this happened." Her whole face streamed with tears. "I mean....I..." Taeyeon looked down at her hands. "The way I treated her.... I'm so ashamed of myself. I couldn't even tell her what I really wanted..." And she completely broke down.

All the members exchanged worrying glances. Slowly, one by one, they got up and walked towards where Taeyeon sat, until they were all surrounding her. "Tae," Sooyoung said gently. "Sica will understand, okay? Sica will wake up and you will tell her that you love her. And it'll be alright."

"Do... you think so?" Taeyeon's voice trembled. "Of course I hope it'll be that way, but...." her voice trailed off and all the members looked down in silence. They didn't want to think of what will possibly happen; they all wanted to believe that Jessica was fine.

"Come on," Sunny got up to her feet. "Let's fix our faces, we look like a mess."

 

 

10 minutes later, they stepped out of the lounge and walked towards the departure area. There were reporters everywhere, asking all sorts of questions that the girls didn't want to hear.

"Please tell us how do you feel about Jessica's accident?" A reporter with a scrawny beard shoved his microphone into Sunny's face. Sunny glared at him; she wasn't in the mood to answer annoying questions.

"Can I have a answer please?" The reporter struggled to keep up with her; and Sunny swatted his mic away.

"Taeyeon-shi, how do you feel about Jessica's accident?"

Taeyeon looked at the reporter. She didn't want to be reminded of it. Every time she closed her eyes, she could picture the image of Jessica lying on the floor, with her beautiful; expressionless face. She looked away and walked faster.

"How is your relationship with Jessica, Taeyeon-shi?" The reporter pressed on. "Do you still hate her?"

Tiffany glared at him. "I don't see the need to reveal that, sir." She quickly pulled Taeyeon away from him. "Please refrain from asking these type of questions, if you can."

Taeyeon could hardly breathe, and the tears that started to well up in her eyes blocked her vision. She felt like screaming out loud, letting all her emotions out.

As more tears accumulated, she put her arm over her face to cover it, and remained like that until she reached the plane.