Beating Heart

What happened to us?

"Jessica Jung, wake up now, or else we're leaving without you!"

Taeyeon was standing by Jessica's bed, nudging her to wake up and had yet to succeed for the past 15 minutes. Jessica had barely moved an inch; and Taeyeon was slowly losing her patience.

"Come on, Sica." Taeyeon sighed. "The mass meeting starts at 8, and it's already 7:30! You haven't even bathed."

Jessica rolled over to the other side of the bed. Taeyeon's face brightened, was she finally getting up?

Nope.

Jessica flopped over and started snoring again.

"Oh my god, Sica." Taeyeon gritted her teeth, and sat down on her bed. How could she wake her up? Think, think.

Taeyeon's lips curled upwards as she slowly thought of what she would do to Jessica. Bringing her face down to Jessica's, lingered around Jessica's ear. Intending to scream in her ear, Taeyeon opened just when Jessica shifted her face to the side.

. Jessica's lips were within an inch of hers, and Taeyeon could feel her face warming up. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Just then, Sunny barged in. "I got an idea!"

"Uh..." Taeyeon quickly stood up and looked around awkwardly. "What?"

Sunny held up a slice of lemon and grinned mischievously. "This should get her awake in no time."

Taeyeon stepped back and looked at Sunny with a scared expression. "Are you sure....? You know how Jessica reacts when she gets forced to get up...." Her voice trailed off as she recalled how the beast in Jessica was unleashed the last time they dumped a bucket of ice water over her head while she was sleeping. Boy, was it scary.

Sunny nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders and slowly tiptoed towards Jessica. "It's for the mass meeting; an angry Jessica is better than an angry Kim Young Min." She huffed. "I want my uncle back."

Taeyeon giggled and gestured for Sunny to do it. "I think we've heard that a thousand times already, and we're probably gonna hear it a thousand times more after the mass meeting today."

"Figures." Sunny slowly bent down to Jessica's level, and stuffed the sliced lemon into Jessica's mouth.

Jessica's cheeks twitched, she opened her eyes a few seconds later and spat out the lemon.

Taeyeon bit her lip to keep her from laughing out loud - the sight of Jessica's scrunched up face was too cute for words.

Jessica sat up and glared at both of them. "."

Taeyeon laughed and held up her hands. "It wasn't me!" She said, pointing to Sunny.

Sunny and Taeyeon ran out of the room, bent over with laughter as pillows were hurled at them. Jessica's twinkling laughter could be heard coming out from the room.

"Seems like the beast in Jessica isn't awake yet," Sunny smiled as she quickly dashed to her room.

---

"Jessica, stop dozing off." Taeyeon whispered and kicked her leg under the table.

Jessica lifted her head up from the table and glanced at her. Trails of saliva could be seen on her cheek. "Ew, gross." Siwon made a face from the other side of the table and Jessica threw her bottle of water at him. Siwon caught it in mid-air and winked at her.

"Here." Taeyeon rummaged in her bad and handed her a piece of tissue. "It's almost us," she whispered as Jessica wiped the saliva of her cheek.

"Okay, so are you guys okay with it?" The Director clapped his hands. "The title track should be called Growl, right? You guys are in the midst of recording it?"

Exo nodded. Taeyeon glanced at them- she still couldn't memorize their names. Not that she cared anyway.

"Now, So Nyuh Shi Dae." The Director smiled at them. "My girls!"

Sunny gagged and Hyoyeon clapped her on the back, cracking up in laughter.

"For 2013....You guys have one comeback." He smiled. "I'm sure you all already know of this, right? I told you last year." The girls nodded.

"There will be no comeback for TaeTiSeo - and you all will be busy after the comeback has ended. We have already arranged for you all to have a World Tour."

Taeyeon's face lit up in excitement and smiled. This would mean that they could spend more time together, as they hardly see each other now. Every member was busy with their individual activities, and some members like Seohyun stayed with their families on most days. Their dorm was almost empty every night, simply because they hardly hung out with each other anymore. The last time they had a gathering was the welcome back party for Taeyeon, and that was a good 2 weeks ago.

"Okay, now moving on. We're getting some of the main and lead vocals of every group to come together and sing either a duet of two, or a collabaration. We'll from several collabarations and collate all the songs together. Once the songs have been collated, we'll release them as an album." The Director rubbed his hands together excitedly. "I'm so excited for this - we're expecting overwhelming responses from the public since the best vocals will be working together. The pairings will be announced soon, so do keep watch for it at the main bulletin board!"

Taeyeon sighed. She knew she would be one of them. How could she not, when she was the main vocal of the group and was listed top 10 in the best vocal chart in Korea? She caught Jonghyun's eye across the table and they laughed. Jonghyun looked like he was having the same exact thoughts as Taeyeon.

"Meeting ajourned." Everyone in the group stood up enthusiastically. "Uh, one more thing." The Director smiled. "I forgot."

Jessica looked up at him and jiggled her legs. She hoped that he wasn't going to make another speech, because she didn't think she could survive that.

"Could Taeyeon and Jessica see me after this? Thank you."

They looked at each other with curious expressions.

---------------

A/N:

Read the previous mass meeting scene if you haven't here! (chap5)

 

Also: (Not TS related)

I'm sure all of you have heard of the passing of two LC members: RiSe and EunB.

It's really heart wrenching to see them pass away. They didn't deserve this, and so did the 3 other members whom survived the accident. God bless LC, and I hope the remaining members would be able to stay strong for them. Rest well, EunB and RiSe.