Somewhat More Than Sisters

What happened to us?

"JESSICA, TAEYEON, IT'S TIME TO LEAVE!" Their manager called from the front door and quickly headed downstairs to get the car ready for them.

Taeyeon sighed as she walked back and forth in the living room, munching on a banana. She had been ready an hour ago, but Jessica had woken up late. She rolled her eyes. Jessica was a high maintanence girl.

"My high maintanence girl." Taeyeon added out loud with a giggle.

"Whose high maintanence girl?" Hyoyeon walked out with her hair wrapped up in a towel, and a toothbrush stuck in .

"Guess," Taeyeon said with a mischeivous smile, and just then, Jessica came rushing out with her hair still wet and socks in her hand. "Damn! My hair hasn't dried."

"You can dry it in the car." She said impatiently. "Let's hurry! We can't be late for our first duet recording."

Jessica frantically nodded, and ran over to the shoe cabinet to pick out a pair of shoes to match her outfit. She didn't want to be late, but she still had to live up to the title as the fashion queen of the group, didn't she? Seohyun or Tiffany would be able to snatch away the title if she didn't pay careful attention.

"Ah, I'm jealous." Hyoyeon commented. "I rarely have any work now, it's driving me crazy."

"You could have work if you wanted to." Taeyeon said. "How could a member of Girls' Generation have no work?"

"By work, I didn't mean endorsements and CF deals." Hyoyeon sighed. "I've done plenty of that. By work, I meant recording a new album, practicing a new dance routine, and stuff like that."

"You could request to go solo." Jessica called as she struggled to put on her boots. Damn, her feet were getting bigger, and her toe manicure was getting chipped off. She made a mental note to visit the manicurist as soon as possible.

"Are you crazy?" Hyoyeon snorted. "It's not like you don't know my vocal capability."

"Well, work on that then." Taeyeon laughed, and patted her shoulder. "We're going! Bye."

Hyoyeon gave them a wave, and as they left, she couldn't help but think that their relationship was somewhat more than friends, or sisters.

 

"So why did you wake up late if you knew that you had no time to wash your hair if you didn't wake up in time?" Taeyeon sighed as Jessica whined about her wet hair for the hundredth time.

"It's not like I wanted to wake up late!" Jessica snapped, and held her hair nearer to the air conditioner.

"That doesn't work, idiot."

"Oh yeah? Then what does?"

Taeyeon shrugged. Jessica huffed and held her head closer to the air conditioner.

"Stay here for a little while, girls, I'm going out for a moment to call the company. I'm not sure whether you girls are using the recording studio at the company or the one at Gangnam."

Taeyeon nodded while Jessica grunted in response. Taeyeon watched as Jessica gave up and flopped back onto the seat, clearly annoyed.

"Aigo," Taeyeon leaned over and pinched Jessica's cheeks. "Ouch!"

Jessica grabbed her hand, brought her face closer, and.......placed her lips on Taeyeon's.

Taeyeon immediately closed her eyes, and brought her hand up to Jessica's face. The kiss further deepened. Jessica brought her hand up and ran her hand through Taeyeon's hair.

Suddenly, the car unlocked and they sprang apart just as their manager climbed into the driver's seat.

"Let's go!"

As the car moved forward, Jessica took out a pen and scribbled something onto Taeyeon's hand.

It said:

Unfinished business to be finished tonight.

There was a loud snigger from Jessica and Taeyeon smiled. A byun-tae smile.

 

 

"Wow, that was good. Good job girls! I'll see you tomorrow for your next recording." The songwriter smiled.

Taeyeon grinned. Her mood depended on the recording. If she did a recording well, she would definitely feel happy. If she felt that she was not up to standard, then her mood came down with it. Jessica lifted her mood a 100 times better than any other today.

"Let's go," she told Jessica, and they gathered their things, getting ready to leave the studio.

"Wait," Jessica said. She dug her phone out from her bag, and gasped. "What?! 150 missed calls?!"

Taeyeon looked at her curiously. What on earth could have happened for Jessica to have a 150 missed calls? Just in case, she took out her own phone and looked at it.

50 missed calls.

Her heart beat faster. 50 missed calls may be way lesser than a 150 missed calls, but it wasn't a normal amount either. It wasn't like she was getting 50 calls everyday. She quickly checked who it was.

They were mostly from her manager and the other members. There was a message from Tiffany telling her to 'hide it from Jessica as soon as possible'. Taeyeon frowned. Hide what? She would have to check the previous messages to find out.

Just as she clicked on the notification, there was a gasp from Jessica.

"Holy....." Jessica whispered.

Taeyeon looked over to her screen to find herself staring down at a picture of Jessica and Taecyeon leaving a cafe together.