Dream

What If?

As I walked to class, the feeling still didn't leave me. I was still feeling a little dazed until Seung Hyun hit my shoulder. He asked me what happened, if there was something wrong. It took me a while before I collected my thoughts. I told him about what I read in the article and also about her name. I didn't feel like telling him about what happened with YoonA. It was too special for me, that I didn't feel like sharing it to anyone, even Seung Hyun. 

The afternoon went on with a drag. I tried to concentrate on my classes but in the end, lunch still kept rewinding in my mind. I kept staring at my hands. I was still imagining ours intertwining with each other, which kept me from grinning too much, that when the teacher called my name I couldn't even answer. 

"Sorry." I said. I glimpsed a bit at Seung Hyun and he had that look on his facing, questioning. I just shrugged my shoulders and took my sit.

After the bell rang, I went to Seung Hyun's desk and we started walking.

"What's wrong dude?" He asked, worried.

"Nothing." I answered curtly.

"Nothing? You've been staring at your hand the whole time when you came back from lunch."

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." I said, reassuringly.

He didn't press for anymore questions, he knows when I'm lying or when I'm not, and now, I think I hid it pretty well. We walked quietly until we reached the bus stop. We stood there for about 5 mins. and still neither of us talked. When the bus came we immediately boarded and found empty seats. Since I didn't want it to be an awkward ride, I started talking about the soccer game last night. At first, I thought he wouldn't answer but after a while he rebutted some of my statements. We argued about if the victory last night were just luck or true skills.

After a while, the bus stopped. "See you tomorrow dude." He said.

I just tilted my head. I put my earphones and closed my eyes. It was another 30 mins. ride before we reached the next stop.

As I closed my eyes, I started to feel lethargic. I couldn't see through the darkness. I don't know why, but I started to run. I was running as fast as I could until I saw a light. I changed direction and started to follow it. As I was coming closer, I realized that it was a garden. It was a big beautiful garden with a lot of rose bushes. The grass were green, there was a big tree and a peaceful lake beside it. I took a tour around the place, the air was somewhat fresh, I heard the birds chirping, I felt relaxed for a while. There was a gazeebo near the tree. I walked towards it then I saw someone. The person was sleeping. I walked towards the bed, and I grasped the reality that it was a female. She was sleeping soundly, and judging by her face, she was having a good dream. Her hand was placed on her stomach while the other one was on her side. I touched her hand and move her hair that was covering part of her face. My head started to move towards her. I was being drawn to her. Her face completely had my all. As my lips was about to touch her cheeks-

"Next stop." The bus driver yelled. I woke up with a start. I saw a lot of people already staring at me. I quickly stood up and went out of the bus. I walked hastily towards our neigborhood and instead of going home I stopped by the park. I took a sit at once of the benches and started to reflect about my dream earlier. 

I sat there with my hands covering my face, trying to remember what happened. I had a deep long thought. I was breathing so fast and sweating a lot. It took me a while to remember the things that happened, until something immediately click inside my head. It was YoonA. The woman who was sleeping by the gazeebo was her. 

I placed my hand on my heart, it started beating fast again, my grin, slowly growing until it reached both of my ears.

It was YoonA. I had a dream about her. Part of me was happy but part of me wondered if all of that will ever turn into reality.