First Love

What If?

She didn't say anything, instead she even cried harder. Tears slowly started to flow from her eyes. I got nervous. Did I say something wrong? Have she not forgave me for what happened earlier? Should've I said something else then? Or.. or maybe.. then I felt my heart suddenly feeling pierced, then I came to the last theor for her tears. Maybe she was crying because she didn't know how to reject me. 

My heart quenched, but instead for being sad for myself, I was sad for her. I pulled her closer, and hugged her tight. "There there, don't worry noona, we can still be friends if that's what you like." My voice choked a little. It was hard to tell her that. It took me a lot of courage to sum up those words and temporarily kill the hurt I was suffering from. 

Instad of pushing me away, she hugged me closer. She muttered something at that time, that seemed incoherent since she buried herself on my shirt. It was probably an apology, so I patted her back 'til she calmed down a little. 

"Pabo." She said softly. 

"Weh?" I said, confused by what she said.

"Fool, I said." She scowled. 

I looked at her, confused. I didn't know what she was talking about, should have I just pushed her away? Should I just left her there? What did I do wrong?

I pushed her lightly and looked at her. Her eyes were still red and so was her nose. She was blushing a little. The weird thing is, she was smiling. 

"Pabo." She said again, which was followed by a chuckle. "I'm not crying because of that, I mean I am, but in a good way. These tears are happy ones." She beamed. 

I was surprised, and my heart started to race a little, is this really happening? Is she really?

"Saranghae Tae Min." She said gently, answering my query. She pulled me closer, "Saranghae." She said it again.

Am I dreaming? Is this the part when my fruitless dreams become a reality? Is it really...

I put my arms around her, she was warm and soft, she was absolutely real. At that moment, the realization started to sink in. I pulled her more, I didn't even think of doing anything else, I just wanted her close by my side. To cherish this moment, the first memory of my first love. My cheeks brushed hers and it gave me the same electric feeling I had the first time I met her. 

She was it, she was the one I truly wanted. The one I truly love. My heart definitely yearns fo her. 

"Saranghae YoonA." And I said this words with my heart overflowing with the love I have for her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short update. I wanted to make this chapter special, to only contain this scene, that special moment between the two of them. 

Thank you for reading :) <3