Hara's Secret Revealed.

What If?

The next day, my heart pounded. While I was changing in my uniform, I was thinking of YoonA. The memory about that night was still fresh in my mind. My heart still has the same reaction when I think of it, --it still hurts. I just felt so weak, that my mind was completely deattached from my body. Even my noona thinks I'm a zombie. But that morning, I showed a new emotion.. anxiety. 

"Omo! So the zombie appears, please don't eat my brains out!" She said jokingly. I know she was trying to ease the tension I was feeling. 

I mom nudged her by the elbow. "Soo Young! Stop it!" She said, scolding her. And at 22, she still gets a lot of it. Ironic. "Minnie are you sure you're going?" She said, shifting her mood to me. 

I nodded. 

"Trust your boy honey, you're going to be okay, isn't son?" My appa said comfortingly.

"Ne appa." 

"Eat then, you haven't eaten since yesterday, you look pale." My mom said, shoving a plate at my chest.

I took the toast. "I'm having this, I'm running late anyways." I bid goodbye, and run to the door. I trash the toast to the nearest garbage can. I didn't feel like eating anyways. My whole body was just too nervous to eat. 

When I was in the bus, I was contemplating, on what to do when I see her accidentally. Will I smile at her like nothing happened? Will I show her my anger? Will I ignore her, like she's nothing but a brick wall? Even when the bus stopped I still don't have the slightest idea on how to handle the situation. I sighed, I'm just praying to God, that I enter our classroom unscathed. 

Fortunately, luck was by my side this morning. I felt quite relieved, when I didn't see YoonA on the hallways or by the gates. But when I entered our room, everyone stopped talking, and their eyes were all pointed at me. They didn't smile or anything, though some looked at me sadly. I took a seat, and rested my head on my arms. Even with my eyes closed, I still can sense their eyes on me. Their soft whispers, tend to be just as loud as their thoughts. I was never the one to care about this kind of things but right now I wanted them to stop. 

Then I felt someone touched my shoulder. I turned my head a little to look up. It was Seung Hyun. He was looking at me with pitiful eyes. I shook my head, I knew he wanted to talk, but I wasn't feeling it. 

My classes went by as it should be, but the morning felt like a long one. I couldn't concentrate, and all I ever did was look outside the window. Twice I was scolded because I wasn't paying attention, I was beginning to think that maybe umma was right. I should've came to school. 

When the bell, Seung Hyun grabbed my sleeve, and told me to follow him. I walked behind him quietly, not caring where we were going. I just hoped we won't see YoonA along the way. 

I didn't expect that the path we were taking is the one that goes towards the rooftop. So when he opened the door, I wasn't surprised when I saw Hara. They were here for an interrogation. I sighed. 

I turned to leave, but Seung Hyun blocked the door. "No, we need to talk."

"About what?" 

"You and YoonA." 

"We broke up, end of story." I said, irritated, why do they have to be persistant about this?

"C'mon Tae Min." Seung Hyun begged. "This will help if you talk about it." 

I sighed and leaned by the door. I know I lost in this as soon as I entered that door. They hovered around me, not knowing how to start. They wavered, whether or not they were going to ask me about her. 

"You were so determined a while ago, now you're both shutting up. I'm fine guys." I said bluntly. 

"Fine?! You're like as pale, as the ones in the vampire movie." Hara snapped.

"And you look blank the whole day dude." Seung Hyun said. 

I didn't answer. What was I supposed to do? Feel ecstatic that my ex lied to me? Jump for joy because I found out I was the other man? Congratulate her because she just got engaged? What? Was I not allowed to feel like this? Was it wrong to wallow on my on? I got annoyed.

"You know this wouldn't happen if you just listened to me." Hara said smugly.

"Seriously Hara? You're blaming this on him? You know what he's not the one who's wrong here, if you were a real friend, you could've at least told him about YoonA before he dived right in this situation!" Seung Hyun rebutted furiously.

Something clicked in my mind. He was right, it was impossible for her not know about YoonA. When we were at the ballet, and the day Taecyeon came by the school, she must've know about their relationship. I looked at her curiously, waiting for her to answer

She looked nervous. She looked uncomfortable, like she was going to confessed something. By the looks of her, she may have known about them, so I was going to stop her from speaking, when she told us something that caught me off-guard.

"I wanted you to hate her. Hate her so much that you won't go back to her." She said coldly.

I was stunned, but it was Seung Hyun who spoke, "Bwo?! Are you out of your mind? Why would you even want that?!" He said angrily.

"Because I saw you first."

"I don't get it." I said quietly.

"I saw you first... I love you first." She confessed.