A Rival

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            As soon as Kim’s white Lamborghini wholly disappear from her sight, Pie knew she was all alone again in the huge house. The dead silence killed her inside. Her mind flew away to her younger sister, Hongyok. How is she right now? From the image of her  only one sister, it slowly turned to Yam, her ravishing best friend. Aunty Inn’s warm smile suddenly rushed down her memory, she remembered vividly how that woman will welcome her to her stall whenever she dropped by. Mike and Golf are her good friends too. How are they doing right now? Pie herself wasn’t sure if those people realized she has been missing for almost a week.

 

            Browsing the list of contacts in her phone which Kim gave to her, Pie intended to call Hongyok. She missed her younger sister that much. As far as she has in her knowledge, Hongyok is free at this moment.

 

            The call was answered by Hongyok after the third rings. “Hello?” Pie heard Hongyok’s uncertain voice. The younger one didn’t even know that Pie has her own mobile phone right now ‘cause Pie never told her sister so.

 

            “Wake up sleepy head! You’re still asleep at this hour?” Pie’s voice stormed like a typhoon through the line.

 

            “P’Pie?” Instead of getting annoyed because somebody has ruined her morning, Hongyok gave an opposite reaction to the caller. She was startled and at the same time confused with her own hearing.

 

            “Good that you still recognise your sister’s voice.” Pie giggled.

 

            “What? You shouldn’t say that to me. Instead I am the one who should say this to you.” Hongyok took a deep breath before she continued her speak. “Good that you still remember you have a sister!” Hongyok sputtered.

 

            “Oww.. Relax sis.” Pie chuckled. Deep inside she knew she was wrong for not making any calls neither acknowledged Hongyok how she has been doing these past few days.

 

            “Is this your mobile number P’Pie?” Hongyok asked.

 

            “Yes. Save it. You can reach me through this number.” Pie assured it to the younger one.

 

            “How are you doing?” They both asked at the same time.

 

            “You first.” Hongyok decided.

 

            “I’m fine here. My boss is quite okay. Everything went well for now.” Pie described superficially her current life. She referred the BOSS to Kim and of course Kim is still too unpredictable for now.

 

            “Did you manage to adapt yourself with the work?” Hongyok didn’t satisfied with what Pie has told her.

 

            “I’m still trying but don’t worry. I’ll be fine.” Pie said confidently. What ever she told to Hongyok right now are all white lie. What is her current work? She didn’t have any in fact. Does being a fake fiancee to an arrogant tom is considered as a job? Most probably yes because Kim do pay her for that.

 

            “I miss you.” Hongyok’s voice at the other end of line suddenly turned gloomy.

 

            “I miss you too.” Pie felt upset. “If there’s nothing much to do this weekend, I’ll come to visit you.” said Pie. She was not even sure if she could come home for awhile but she hoped Kim would let her to.

 

            “How are you doing?” It’s Pie’s turn to ask her younger sister’s condition.

 

            “I’m doing fine too. It’s just the house is quite bored without you. Lucky me that I have quite lot projects to do with my friends, so I’m not that lonely.” Hongyok muttered long to Pie.

 

            “P’Pie, you’re on the phone with me. Aren’t you suppose to be at work right now or at least on the way to work?” Hongyok’s quick sense caught Pie in problem.

 

            “Ah yes.” Pie gulped. “I’m having my morning coffee right now. That’s why I managed to call you.” Pie lied.

 

            “Oh I see. You’re about to start your work.” Pie could feel relieved that Hongyok didn’t suspect anything from her.

 

            “Oh, I’ve an incoming call.” Pie noticed that there’s one strange number in the waiting call list.

           

            “Oh, Okay. I’ll hang up now.” Hongyok noted.

 

“Talk to you later, Hongyok Bee. Take care.” The call ended.

 

 

            *****************************************************************************************

 

            “Hello? Pie Mindara speaking. Who is there?” Pie politely answered the phone call.

 

            “Morning Pie dear. How are you?” A motherly voice pierced through the line. The voice sounded familiar but who?

 

            “It’s me Pie. Kim’s Mama.” Mrs.Jittaleela bursted into a soft giggle when she caught Pie doesn’t recognise her at all.

 

            “Oh Ma’am.” The woman’s face finally appeared in Pie’s mind. “Is there anything I can help you?” Pie said.

 

            “You’re such a sweetheart, dear.” Said Mrs.Jittaleela.”My chauffeur will fetch you at 10. Get ready alright?” Mrs.Jittaleela’s tone is more to an order to Pie.

 

            “Urm..what is it for Ma’am?” Pie didn’t get any detaisl on the purpose of Mrs.Jittaleela sent a chauffeur to fetch her. Pie has never known Mrs.Jittaleela personally. It’s kinda weird and awkward to talk with that lady even if it is just a phone call.

 

            “Come to my house.” Mrs.Jittaleela said short. “Well, see you later. I’ll hang up now.” The conversation immediately come to an end without Pie even manage to say any further.

 

            “Kim’s family is all weird eh?” Pie talked to her unliving mobile phone. “Do I will turn weird too in this 100 days period?”

 

            “It’s better for me to inform Kim first. I don’t want to get myself into trouble.” Pie thought.

 

 As she has been reminded by Kim, the only thing she could do to inform Kim about anything is through the text massages during the office hour. Phone calls might disturbed her work so Kim forbid her to give a phone call.

            “KIM, YOUR MAMA ASKED ME TO COME TO HER HOUSE. THE CHAUFFEUR WILL FETCH ME.” She delivered  the message to Kim.

 

In a few seconds, she got the reply from Kim saying  “ALRIGHT. SAY HI TO MAMA FOR ME. DON’T DO WEIRD THINGS OR YOU’RE SO DEAD WHEN I COME HOME LATER ON.” Kim’s reply was more to threatening Pie to behave herself at her parents house. What did Kim think? Of course she knows how to carry herself at people’s place. Kim always thought that Pie will ashame her with her doings.

 

            “I HATE YOU!” That was the last text Pie delivered to Kim that morning.

 

            **************************************************************************************

 

Jittaleela’s Residence

 

            “Ms.Pie, Mrs.Jittaleela is waiting for you at the garden.” A maid welcomed Pie at the main entrance of the huge mansion. This is the third time for Pie to be there after the dinner and the engagement day. After all, she still think she would lost in this place.

 

            “This way Ms.Pie.” The maid led Pie to a hallway with few room on its both side. How come Kim could live in this such huge house without any siblings? Doesn’t she feel bored and lonely without any companion?

 

            “Here you are Ms.Pie. Mrs.J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter