The Pillow Talk

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jittaleela’s Residence

            As it has been promised and arranged precisely, Jovian, the entrusted fashion designer who has served the Jittaleela for so many years arrived at the residence together with a few of his crews in the afternoon. Pie saw Jovian took a few gray colored luggages with him. Each of them must have contained either the wedding dresses or any accessories which related to it. Her prediction was indeed true when she watched Jovian started to open up the luggage. It amazed her on how the things work. The man pushed a few buttons on its side and suddenly the grey luggage turned to be somewhat a mini display rack with the dresses hanging beautifully on its rod.

 

            “Wow.” Kim said in amazement. Pie gave the tom a look, more to wondering how such thing could impress her.

 

            “Don’t give me that look.” Kim recoiled as if she has been caught of doing something illegal. “It’s kinda cool, right?” She said. “Perhaps we should get one or two for you. It’s portable. You can keep your clothes there if you’re about to go somewhere.” Kim came out with the thoughtful idea.

 

            “Going somewhere? Are you kidding me, Kim?” Pie’s brows acrhed perfectly into a sarcastic remark. “You imprisoned me all the time and you said ‘if I were about to go somewhere’?” The girl seemed unhappy with her own saying.

 

            “Don’t make a scene here, Pie. Stop it.” Kim drew Pie much closer to her and coaxed the girl into her embrace.

 

            “Do you really have to do this Kim? Stop taking advantages on me.” Pie protested against the tom’s chest. She struggled to let herself free from Kim’s arms.

 

            “You’re a stubborn girl. I’ll do it more often until you become a good girl.” Kim said, echoed with her soft chortle.

 

            “Let me go. People are watching.” Pie grunted. She was right. By the time Kim adjusting her sight to the surrounding, she caught that everybody was actually witnessing their drama.

 

            “Shall we go on with our agenda right now?” Mrs.Jittaleela in. A thin teasing smile curved across her face. Kim couldn’t handle it when her face started to redden. She flushed with the meaning smile that her mother shot for her.

 

            “Sure, Ma.” The tom released the girl in her arms gently. “Let my sweetheart chooses her dress.” She winked to Pie, intentionally trying to annoy  the girl.

 

            “One more time you do that to me, I swear I’ll poke your eyes with the forks.” Pie threated.

 

            “You won’t do it, I know.” Kim chuckled. “Enough with it, sweetheart. Go ahead and pick your dress.”

 

            ****************************************************************************************

 

            “Kim, help me.” Pie’s voice clamored through the huge hall of the mansion. She seemed to have some difficulties to make up her mind. The dresses were all equally beautiful to her sight.

 

            “Just pick one of your interest, Pie. All of them suit you well.” Kim drawled from distance. It was almost an hour and Pie still didn’t manage to pick her desired dress. Mrs.Jittaleela was nowhere to be seen after she excused herself to answer a call from her friend. Jovian and his crews on the other hand had tried their best to help Pie with her choice.

 

            “Jovy, which one you think the best?” Pie asked but her eyes never left the dresses. She tiptoed her fingers delicately through the silk, tasting how does it feel on her skin. Pie knew it right that Jovian had designed them exclusively for her. The man also one of the innocent people who believed that the wedding will take place for real in another few weeks of time.

 

            “You know Pie, I have brought the best among the best here.” He responded. “Anything will suit you fine.” He said the same thing as Kim’s.

 

            “Oh please Jovy, you are not helping at all too.” Pie pouted.She didn’t understand herself either. Why she should be very meticulous in choosing the dress of her outfit for the event that would not take place at all?

 

            “Oh missy. I bet you want to appear as fair as Kim’s aren’t you?” Jovy tittered, amused by Pie’s reaction.

 

            “Yes.” The question caught Pie’s attention.

 

            “Well, let me suggest you to have this off – shoulder  trumpet dress.” Jovy took out the dress and matched it to Pie’s petite frame. “So y and stunning.” He said.

 

            “I like that one too.” Pie didn’t aware that Kim already stood next to her. “You’ll look like a princess in this dress.” A wonderful smile curved across the tom’s thin lips. Pie was distracted momentarily with the smile. It was so sincere yet fluttering. She fluttered to the fact that Kim was actually praising her implicitly.

 

            “Nah, what are you going to wear for the occasion?” Pie asked, trying to shake off her thought yet stabilizing herself to reality.

 

            “It’s secret.” Jovy answered on behalf of Kim.

 

            “Secret?” Pie reiterated after him. “Fine, you two set up a private conspiracy out of my knowledge.” Pie pretended that she was being sulky.

 

            “It’s for your own good.” Kim added. “You’re going to figure it out on the day of the wedding.” Kim said. Pie saw how the smile on Kim’s face slowly subsided away. She knew she was not going to figure out anything. The wedding was just a puppet to this play.

 

            “Hello, what’s so good here?” A very familiar voice greeted them. Zee and Tavee were coming towards them. The two were about to join the group. Sooner or later, Jittaleela’s Residence would turn upside down with the presence of the two trouble makers – Zee and Kim.

 

            “Wow, are these your wedding dresses, Pie?” Tavee looked interested. She came to approached Pie for the first place once they got to reach the living room.

 

            “You two prepare for the wedding this early?” Zee changed a look with Kim. Tavee did the same too to Pie. Only four of them knew what was really happening all this while. What’s going on right now was indeed not needed.

 

            “My parents had arranged it. What can I do?” Kim shrugged. An audible heavy sigh emitted out of her lungs expressing the stress and pressure that she held for so long.

 

            “Ah, it’s fine. Let’s go along with the plan.” Zee tried to cheer up the tense situation. Tavee nodded her courage too as to support Kim in whatever situation she is.

 

            “Pie, why don’t you try it?” Tavee asked, averting everybody’s attention to the girl.

 

            “Jovy, can she try it?” Tavee turned to ask the designer. He was no longer stranger to her. She happened to meet the man as Zee often asked for his service too.

 

            “Sure my lady.” Jovy said and dunk his head in gentleman demeanor .

 

            “Hurry up, Tavee. Help her to get change.”Zee became over excited with the idea. “Don’t take too long. Come down here as soon as possible.” She reminded. Pie shot a look to Kim, interacting how she wasn’t really agree with the idea. Kim on the other hands was not expecting that her cousin would do it either.

 

            “Let’s go Pie. It’s going to be interesting.” Tavee hurriedly took the dress. By that time Pie knew she can do nothing when Tavee already dragged her upstairs.

 

            *****************************************************************************************

 

Kim and Zee were talking to each other and discussing about few stuffs when both Pie and Tavee were heading back to them. Pie was fully dressed in her wedding gown, so perfectly and beautifully with Tavee’s help.  Both of the girls were expecting that the two toms would notice them but they were too busy with their chit chat to realize it.

 

            “The bride is here.” Tavee announced, successfully caught the toms’ attention.

 

            “Oh my goodness!” Zee jolted from her seat. “You’re so pretty, Pie.” She uttered heartily. No, she was not frightened by the sight but more to stunned with Pie’s beauty.

 

Pie searched for Kim’s eyes, waiting for the tom’s reaction about her appearance. Apparently she caught Kim gazed to her with disbelief look. parted a bit as she hung her jaw loosely. Kim was drooling!

 

            “Hey, close your mouth.” Zee landed a smack on Kim’s head, causing the tom to come back to her sense.

 

            “You’re so gross. Wait till the night comes, could you?” Zee nagged like an old granny.

 

            “You nasty creature! What are you talking about?” Kim recoiled immediately. She stole a glance to both Pie and Tavee. Tavee was trying hard to stifle her laugh while the innocent Pie started to flush for no reason.

 

            “I know that kind of gaze, Kim. I understand it very well.” Zee bantered.

 

            “Shut up. I don’t know what are you talking about.” Kim denied. Reluctantly she brought herself to rise from her seat. She needed to leave or else, Zee will continue to .

 

            “Where do you think you’re going bro?” Zee stopped her. “Let’s have some informal rehearsal for the wedding.” Zee came up with her another crazy idea.

 

            “Pardon?” Kim was not sure with her hearing.

 

            “The rehearsal for your wedding.” Zee iterated it clearly.

 

“Let’s have a rehearsal for it.”

 

            “I’ll be Pie’s bridesmaid.” Tavee volunteered to join in.

 

            “Do we need to do this?” Pie tried to convey her disagreement with the suggestion.

 

            “Oh come on Pie. Let’s just play around.” Tavee nagged. Now she knew why Zee and Tavee could get along so well. They both had a strong similarity of behaviour unlike her and Kim, they both are totally at the opposite poles.

 

            “I’m not joining.” Kim stepped backward, assuring that she was not going to take part in the play.

 

            “You’re not going anywhere, kid!” Zee held Kim close to her and cuffed Kim’s wrist securely in her hands as if she was arresting a criminal.

 

            “Make it worth to have the dress.” Zee whispered to her cousin. “You only have this chance to see her in the dress.” Kim was taken aback with the fact.

 

            “Alright honey. You take Pie over there.” Zee beckoned her girlfriend to take Pie to a specified corner where the huge wall stood magnificently with some decoration.

 

            “Kim, come here.” Zee dragged Kim along with her to a distance which apparently, opposite to Tavee and Pie’s position. Zee was actually trying to create the aisle for them.

 

            “Jovy and the crews, I need your help.” Zee said to the group who were just staring to them in silence since the beginning. “Croon the wedding bell for this bride.” She requested. All of the crews together with Jovian gave their full cooperation too when they willingly nodded their yes.

 

            “I’ll be the pastor.” Zee appointed herself.

 

            “Let’s make it fast.” Kim had no choice rather than gave in to her cousin. Zee surely had plenty of ideas in her mind.

 

 

            *************************************************************************************

 

Kim walked down the imaginary aisle while the crews croon the wedding bell. She was so nervous even though she did realize that it was just part of their play. From the distance, Pie was waiting for her at the end of the aisle. She had a small bouquet of flowers in her hands. Zee was standing confidently right beside Pie as if she was a real pastor. Kim tried to peek on Pie’s face. The girl was not really looking to her. Pie had a shy smile plastered all over her angelic face. White suited Pie well. She looked so radiant in the wedding gown.  As soon as Kim reached to their side, she stretched out her hand to Pie, waiting for the girl to take it. It happened so quickly that Pie gladly interlaced their fingers together. Soon, they both stood up, facing Zee, the pastor of the day.

 

            “Kimhan Jittaleela.” Zee called. “Are you willing to take Pie Mindara M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter