HATE YOU!

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The white Lamborgini dashed down the road at high speed. The pointing needle of the speed meter recoiled insanely  with the increasing  acceleration of the moving car machine. Pie gripped the seatbealt which held her securely in the seat. Her head dunk to the head rest whenever Kim revved the gas pedal madly. After all, she felt that the hours of her life were numbered. She doesn’t has any gut to voice out or even talk to that tom. Ever since they left Aunty Inn’s place, Kim’s face grew redder. She was scarlet with anger, Pie could sense it. She had no clue on  why Kim became so infuriated out of sudden.

 

            “Kim watch out!” Pie gasped when her eyes caught a little puppy walked across the road from afar. Kim didn’t seem to mind it all, the car kept speeding down the road furiously.

 

            “Oh my godness!” She pressed her palms to her eyes, definitely didn’t have heart to witness the terrible thing that is about to happen.

 

Few seconds had past but the speeding car didn’t hit anything as it kept accelerating. As soon as Pie removed her hands, she took a glance to the back with the aid of the rear side mirror. They puppy was safely untouched neither harm to the its death.

 

            “Kim slow down the car! Are you insane!” She sputtered. The nagging fear that overwhelmed her truly got to her nerves. What ever it took, Kim seemed didn’t bother with her words, the furious speed hardly shown any declivity.

 

Soon Pie could breathe rightfully when  the magnificent gateway of the bungalow came to her view. Kim was the first to push the control button somewhat a mini remote control from inside the car and the gate slided open slowly making a shrill cracking frictional sound when two metal bodies touched . Just in the blink of her eyes, the white Lumbo jerked forward again and then safely parked to its own place.

 

Kim was the one who got out of the car. Pie watched Kim fiery made her way to her door’s side. Her heart palpitated wildly as she could foresee what was going to happen. Next thing she knew, Kim already swung open the door at her side. That tom’s hand  caught her wrist which later forced her to get out from the car irrefutably.

 

“Kim, it’s hurt.” Pie groaned loudly as Kim’s grip getting tighter. She wasn’t ready at all when Kim dragged her forcefully entering the house. It caused her to walk limply by Kim’s side. At certain point, Pie felt like she wanted to cry out her lungs. Kim never been this aggressive yet she felt like she was being abused by her own fiancee.

 

“Kim! What did I do wrong?”Pie bursted out just to get a devastated silent response from that tom.

 

“If you were mad at me for the expenses, I will pay them back!” Once again Kim didn’t seem bother to listen to Pie neither the matter wasn’t actually the cause of Kim’s anger.

 

Still being caged by Kim, Pie reluctantly followed that tom to wherever she led them to. They walked across the spacious living room and ended up at the kitchen. Pie thought Kim would let her free straight away but she was so wrong. Despite of thinking they would have a talk about what ever matter which cause the vent of Kim’s anger, that tom pushed her into the nearest lavatory.

 

Clueless yet startled with Kim’s odd action, Pie just stared to furious Kim with her puzzled mind. That tom didn’t step in, letting herself trapped alone inside.

 

            “What are you going to do with me.” Pie embraced herself, frightened with Kim’s blazing stare.

 

Keeping tightly shut since the beginning,Kim  reached out her hand to the water hose. Pie watched Kim the faucet causing the water gushing out fiercely from its mouth. She had no idea on why and what was the purpose of Kim did so.

 

            “Kim..” Pie braved herself to voice out but before she could proceed her arranged question, Kim had first motioned the furiously gushing water to Pie’s  face down to the her whole body.

 

            “KIMM!” Pie yelped in her shock. The spreading water obscuring her sight yet some of it chocked her to breath well as it entered her nose down to .

 

            “KIM STOP!” Pie curled herself down to cold floor. She drenched to her skin that none pieces of her clothes  left dry on her shaking body.

 

            “Why you did this to me? What did I do wrong?” Tears rolled down shamelessly through her wet cheeks that Kim couldn’t differentiate they were the stain of water or a frightened cries of  the confound  girl.

 

The water hose dropped from Kim’s grip as she realized what has she done to the girl. Pie on the other hand  hugged her own knees, forming herself into a protective ball. She seemed terribly shock. The tense of  fear enveloped the whole space.

 

Noticing that Pie sobbed bitterly in her utmost scared invited  the urging guilt inside Kim’s. She was about to soothe the frightened girl when suddenly the flashback at the stall came to her mind again.

 

“I did this to clean you from the dirty touch of the rat.” Kim spat.

 

Pie only peeked up to check for Kim presence again when she heard that tom’s footfall slowly disappeared within the thin air.

 

 “Who was the rat?” She queried to herself.

 

“Did Kim refer it to Mike?”

 

 

            *************************************************************************************

 

Three days had passed, summing up  this day as the first week of Pie’s life as Kim’s fiancee in pretend. They didn’t talk neither see each other so often as the consequences of the conflict. Pie still couldn’t figure out why Kim fumed irritably what more to relate it with Mike. What did she do wrong actually?

 

Does it mean Kim being jealous? It nearly seemed impossible! Kim doesn’t even like her. What is the use of that tom to envy her friendship with Mike? Does the Earth had rotated opposite to its axis which caused everything turned upside down and  bizarre? Or does Kim really suffer from a sickness that she had not tell her yet? A nagging fear enveloped Pie whenever her theory of saying Kim’s having a bipolar syndrome came to haunt her mind. Who knows someday Kim reached a limit where she wouldn’t able to control herself and ended up harm her to the worst? What if Kim did something out of mind? However, Kim doesn’t seem to have any problem previously.  She looked normal except for the last Sunday. It wasn’t Kim. It’s a monster.

 

            Even though she supposed to be mad or at least remain frightened with Kim as the consequences of last Sunday’s incident, Pie still woke up early in the morning  to prepare the breakfast. Realizing the awkward moment when they both sat together, she returned to her room as soon as she done preparing the breakfast for Kim. She will just go down again to the kitchen when Kim left the house. However, whenever Pie came to check whether Kim has ate the prepared meal, it just disappointed her when Kim left  it untouched. Around 6.30 p.m or any minutes around that time, Kim would usually arrived  home from work. Things went so different since the beginning of this undissolved conflict. Kim never had her dinner at night. In fact, that tom never stepped her feet to the kitchen neither the other part of the house. All Pie noticed, Kim will come out from her room in the morning to go to work and go straight to her room right away once she returned from work. Why did she behave that way? Why?

 

 Pie had her breakfast alone again this morning. She was about to keep the milk back into the fridge when her eyes laid on a slip that was sticked to its door frame. It’s her saving account statement. Kim had banked in the supposed amount of  payment she should receive.  As what she did request to that tom, she doesn’t want to have a cheque for each payment. That’s why Kim made an account  for her in order to ease the transaction process.

 

            “Thank you.” Pie whispered to the air, hoping that Kim would hear her appreciation to that tom for fulfilling the promise.

 

            *************************************************************************************

 

Pie jumped out of her bed startlingly once her eyes laid on the digital clock. It showed 9.30 a.m. Today is yet another brand of new day and still the conflict remained unsettle.  She woke up late this morning  which mean she missed her daily routine of preparing breakfast for Kim for the first time. Lazily she dragged herself to the window which was actually overlooking the house’s magnificent yard. Kim’s Lamborghini was still there in the garage. How could that be? Wasn’t she suppose to go to the office at this hour? Just when she was about to ponder more deeper into her mind, Pie remembered that sometimes Zee did pick Kim to work. That was when they had to go to the site together. Without missing a beat of her thought, Pie concluded that Kim went to work with Zee today. No doubt.

 

“It’s so bored.” She sighed heavily and dropped herself to the bed again. At this moment, she started to realize that her life was so dull without Kim’s sarcastic words, life was inc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter