London; Day 6

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie’s POV

It has been almost a week and I found out that the real bless when we opened up our eyes for the very first time in the morning was seeing the one who meant a lot to us and as for me; she’s Kim. Today, those enchanted brown eyes didn’t look at me when I woke up from my sleep. She was still sleeping – snoring softly to her deepest slumber. I leaned a bit closer to Kim, taking the opportunity to study her face. Sometimes I envied her to the fact that she was more flawless than me. Kimhan Jittaleela is as boyish as she could seem but her facial feature is no doubt soft just like a baby. She has thick eyebrows which are just so fine for her look, her pointed nose added the credits to her long face and my favourite part of all would be her thin lips. It still dazed me on how they could curl up into a small smile even if in her resting condition. I reached out my finger and traced them lightly. The temptation to kiss those lips grew stronger for each increasing second I tried to resist it. Then, it dawned upon me that the kiss on the lips didn’t happen yesterday. How was it even possible? Oh, last night we spent our time with Lilith’s family and when we came back to our place; we were just so exhausted to function.

 

I leaned in to her face and pecked those alluring lips. Kim crinkled her nose when I pulled away. I gave another quick kiss to her lips and this time Kim shook her head as if it was just disturbing. This would be the last attempt and before my lips touched Kim’s, her eyes fluttered open.

 

            “Pie...” She rubbed her eyes lazily. “You’re awake before me?” She said and I nodded at her. Kim brought her hands around me and I rolled myself into her arms. I have always loved it when Kim my hair. It was just so good to be like this; just two of us, savouring every second that we have for each other.

 

            “I must be dreaming just now.” I looked up to her as she said that to me. “I dreamt that you kissed me.” Kim told me and all I could do in response was chuckling to my amusement. She didn’t aware that I kissed her for real, didn’t she?

 

            “What if I tell you that it was not a dream?” I asked her.

 

Kim made a face before she answered me. “Then, this must be a dream too.”

 

            “Why?” I found myself asking.

 

            “It’s because you’re rarely this lovely in the morning.” Kim shrugged.

 

            “What are you looking at?”Kim feigned a voice. She got me! It was how I responded to her when I saw she was staring at me the other day when I was just awaken from my slumber.

 

            “You’re hideous!” Kim added and I just couldn’t contain my laughter. Am I that terrible in the morning?

 

            “Stop it! I feel bad.” I shut with my palm. Kim removed it gently and brought my hand to interlace with hers.

 

            “Don’t feel bad about it. Your morning’s demeanours were the colours to my life. I shall remember it, forever.” I felt the sincerity in her words. Kimhan Jittaleela never failed to tell me how much she has always loved me. She never get tired to make me believe that we are meant to be together and most of all, she would never get exhausted to show how special I am to her.

 

            “What if you grant me a sweet kiss?” Kim requested as she turned us around and hovered over me.

 

            “Don’t you say that I’m your only exception?” She winked at me and I felt my cheeks flushed red. This whole week, we used to kiss but when it comes to the point where Kim requested it from me, I just couldn’t handle myself. It was still embarrassing to be in this situation.

 

            “Close your eyes.” I told her. Kim raised an eyebrow, questioning me with the order. “Just close your eyes or you will get nothing.” I warned her with a look. Threatened with it, Kim hurriedly shut her eyes.

 

I brought my hands to her hair, her short hair just the way she ever done to mine. Kim lowered her head and supported her form with both of her elbows. I was being caged underneath her and this closeness didn’t bother me anymore – I was getting used to it or should I say I was getting comfortable with it? The latter would sound so fine. “I want you to know that you mean a lot to me and I’m just so grateful to have right now.” I told her. Kim smiled but didn’t say anything to me.

 

            “When will I get the kiss?” Kim asked. She was just too noisy, didn’t she?

 

            “Then just kiss me.” I pulled her head until her lips crushed to mine. It’s all started with a light kiss which a few second later turned out to be a hot make out session. Someone please tell me that kissing couldn’t be addictive because I think I could never resist the temptation anymore. If a few days ago kissing Kimhan Jittaleela made me felt that sinful, now it happened that I demanded for it like a daily booster – without it I’m lifeless.

 

            “Don’t stop...” I whispered to her ears when she pulled away for a brief moment of taking breath.

 

            “I’m afraid I can’t stop.” Kim said to me, her eyes were clouded with lust.

 

            “Just kiss me!” I grabbed her head down and felt her lips crushed into mine again hungrily. Later, I felt her whole weight pressed into my form and her warmth spread all over my exposing skin in comfort. The strange sense of pleasure began to build up from my very deepest core, giving me an extraordinary turn on. I have never experience this sort of feeling before and I guessed my darkest desire was just being initiated. I can’t believe this! What has Kim done to me?

 

            “P’Kim! Uncle Kim!” There was a loud knock on the metal door and it caused Kim to bolted up from me in the speed of a lightening as her reflect action. I groaned loudly and heard Kim giggled for my reaction. Well done Lilith, you just ruined my perfect moment.

 

            “Your ‘niece’ is at the door.” The sound of irritation echoed through my voice as I spoke to her. Oh come on Lilith! Why now? Shouldn’t she still sleeping right now? It’s still early.

 

            “It’s 8.00 a.m.” Kim told me and I gazed at her in surprise. How did she know that I was trying to look at the watch? Did she invade into my mind that she knew my every attempt?

 

            “It’s still early! Come back here.” I complained. “Can’t we just pretend that we didn’t hear it?” I rolled myself into the duvet. Kim looked at me intently before she laughed to her utmost amusement.

 

            “Get up and take your bath. I’ll go and check for Lilith.” Kim told me. I heard her footfall faded away. She really cares about Lilith and should I envy the little one? Perhaps yes because she ruined my morning make out session and most of all, Kim gave her attention to the little one more than me right now.

 

            “You won’t get a single kiss from me anymore!”

 

The next thing I knew, someone was bouncing and jumping on the bed, sending my comfortable state into a mess. I doubt if there’s an earthquake but then a hearty laughter filled in the air made me realized that it’s a little girl’s voice; laughing out loud to her amusement.

 

            “Lilith! What are you doing? Could you stop bouncing on my bed?” I grunted in annoyance but then she happened not to listen to me.

 

            “Wake up P’Pie! Wake up!” She said. No – her voice was too loud that she could put a loud speaker into shame.

 

            “I’m awake now. Could you please just stop?” I took her tiny form into my arms and made her seated on my lap. Lilith smelled good just like cherry. The sweet innocent scent filled in my lungs taking me back to my childhood days where my Mom happened to wash my hair with the same kind smell of shampoo.

 

            “Good morning P’Pie.” Lilith greeted me with a kiss on my cheek. Wait, I don’t see Kim around. Where’s she?

 

            “Good morning Lilith. What are you doing here?” I tried to sound friendly even though deep inside I could hate this girl because she just ruined my morning. Again, I want to point out it here, Lilith ruined my morning.

 

            “My Mom and Mummy said I could spend some time with both of you since Uncle Kim did tell us that you’re going to leave soon.” The girl said and it struck me at the very moment that my time with Kim would also be over very soon.

 

            “Where’s your Uncle Kim?” I asked the little one because she was the last person to see Kim.

 

            “She’s cooking the breakfast.” Lilith jumped out from my held. “Well, Uncle Kim said I should help you to take your bath.” The little one ran her fingers through her hair in confusion. I watched her intently, waiting for any further command from her Uncle Kim. “I don’t really know how to help you. My Mummy is the one who often help me to shower.” Lilith said and I swore I couldn’t contain my laugh any longer. Why she took things too serious?

 

            “I can do that on my own, dear. What if you go and help your Uncle Kim. I’ll join both of you later.” I told her and she nodded knowingly. I was about to tell something to her when she already darted to the kitchen. God! This campervan is too small for three. Crossed that! I mean if we happen to have a child in here, it’s just too crowded and disaster could happen.

 

            *************************************************************************

When I got myself freshened up, I walked to the kitchen. Well, I’m just so glad that I don’t need to walk for a longer distance just to reach the kitchen like our home back in Thailand. This compact space finally gave me some benefit. Lilith walked to my direction in hurry and she bumped on me because of her clumsiness. I managed to support her before she stumble onto the floor with the plates in her hands. I just couldn’t imagine if she got hurt. We are so dead! Astrid is going to kill us.

 

            “Oh, I’m sorry.” She apologized.

 

            “Be careful. You surely don’t want to see me being killed by your Mummy.” Lilith laughed upon hearing my response. She placed the plates on the dining table and I headed to see Kim.

 

            “Need some help?” I approached her. She’s preparing the coffee.

 

            “Good morning sweetheart.” Kim greeted me with her charming smile. “How’s your sleep?” She asked with a slight tone of amusement in her voice.

 

            “Good! I have a very pleasant morning.” I rolled my eyes at her. “Why did you even let Lilith jumped on the bed?” I stepped closer to her. I have to minimize my volume; the little one might misunderstand me.

 

            “A new version of alarm clock?” I shot her a death glare. “Come on Pie. It’s our last day here. Do you want to spend your day only in the bed?” Kim said to me. Wait! She told me today would be our last day in London? I thought we have another one more day left to be here?

 

            “Come again, Kim? It’s our last day here?” I queried, doubting my own hearing even though I thought I heard it crystal clear just now. My gut twisted, giving me an uneasy feeling and my heart started to ache. It gradually pained me that I couldn’t describe the discomfort. If a few days ago, I wish that the agreement we have dealt for would end quickly, now I didn’t even think I wanted to leave London; not because I’m so in love with the city but I don’t want this agreement to end that soon. I started to feel comfortable with Kim’s presence in my life and I thought I need more time; just both of us together.

 

The slight slap of reality dawned upon me. Kimhan Jittaleela is the man of her words. I beg for you just for a week. Let me love you as my heart has always desire and when it is done, I won’t bother you anymore. Kim’s voice echoed in my mind. What? How could it be? Yesterday, she said we will work on this relationship together! Oh no; it’s me who asked her for it. She didn’t say anything to me rather thanked me for the chance. How couldn’t I realize it? She didn’t promise me as she often does. She didn’t promise me that she will take part in my request. She didn’t.

 

I waited for Kim to answer me but she stared at the floor while looking conflicted. “We have to go home. My father was so infuriated when he knew I wasn’t around for almost a week.” She said, nearly whispering.

 

            “What?” I sound more like shouting at her. “I thought he did know that we will be away for a vacation.” I feel my head aching. I couldn’t believe that Kim was actually sneaking out and left her work unorganized. She’s a responsible person, rarely being impetuous. Though, it was not the exact reason on why I felt mad at her. She didn’t aware that I was infuriated with something else; I just didn’t expect that our bonding time would finally come to an end.

 

            “I’m sorry Pie. Just please don’t pick up a fight when we have Lilith here. It’s so inappropriate.” Kim reached for me but I dodged away quickly. I shook my head in indignant; Kim gazed at me with a pleading look. This was just too much.

 

            “Look Pie, if you want to stay here for one more day, I will just go back alone or if you wish to extend your stay here for another week, I can handle it for you too.” Kim told me. Stupid Kim! She thought it was a good offer? I don’t need those long vacations. Didn’t she know I need her? I need her to convince me that our relationship is worth to keep. I need her to teach me what love should possibly be. How could she say that to me; leaving me alone here without her? Now I realized it. Our one week vacation was not the medium for Kim to love me as she always wanted it to be – it was meant to trap me. She did this just to make me fall for her and then she left me hanging with no direction and indication of where our relationship would head to.

 

I felt my tears threatening to spill from the corner of my eyes. Frustrated yet disappointed with her, I darted out from the kitchen heading to exit door. When I rushed to find my way out, I saw Lilith looking at us; surely she was witnessing our argument just now. I just don’t care of what she thought about us, my heart is aching and no one understands how it feels to be fooled around.

 

I quickened my pace but later I found myself running. I don’t know where I should head to but followed where my legs could take me. I ran across some campervans and motor homes before I reached the woodland. Kim didn’t come after me; I knew she wouldn’t leave Lilith alone and I just don’t want to see her at this very moment. When I thought I was far enough to escape from Kim, I slumped down on the ground – exhausted. I didn’t realize it when I started to cry but my face was wet with tears.

 

            “I hate you Kimhan.” I murmured to no one. Why does it feel this hurt? Why did we even arrange the stupid agreement? Then, it dawned upon me that she wasn’t trying to hurt herself but it’s me who get hurt.

 

The ray of sunlight blinded me and I have to move to a shady place. I found a big tree; the trunk is huge enough for me to lean on and at the same time being my hiding place. Call me a child but I need my time alone. I don’t want Kim to find me, not right now.

 

            ********************************************************************

I felt someone cradling my form, carrying me with a great care. Did I fall asleep? I peeked open my eyes slowly and when my sight finally adjusted to the view, I saw Kim. How did she find me?

 

            “Don’t move.” Kim warned but she wasn’t looking at me. Her steps were slow but I knew they were a long stride.

 

            “Put me down! I can walk.” I protested.

 

            “No. I know you’ll run away again.” Kim shook her head. Perhaps she was partially right but where did she think I would head to? I have no idea at all rather than finally lost inside the woodland.

 

            “I won’t go anywhere. Put me down.” I demanded but then I felt Kim’s grip became even tighter on my sides. She won’t let me go.

 

            “You’re such a child!” Kim sounded angry. Didn’t she know I was infuriated too?

 

            “I hate you!” I shouted. Kim gazed at me once but seemed not to be affected with the hatred I expressed to her. She chose to keep silent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter