Build Up Understanding

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie was wide awake, lying motionlessly on the bed. It isn’t the same dusty bed she used to sleep years ago and this room isn’t the small room ugly room she used to stay previously. She has one description for the place she’s staying right now. It is PARADISE. The spacious and luxurious house is much more comfortable for sure. However, the presence of Kimhan Jittaleela turned her life upside down to HELL.

When she woke up a few hours ago, she found a piece of paper on the floor. She knew Kimhan slided it through her door. Who else would do that when they are the only people in the house? It doesn’t matter how that tom wanted to pass it to her but what does matter is the content of the note.

#RULE NO. 2 : PIE MINDARA MANAYING HAS TO ACT AND BEHAVE ACCORDINGLY TO THE AGREEMENT  – THE FIANCEE TO KIMHAN JITTALEELA.

It is not a light matter to Pie. She knew Kim  meant more than that. She has to change that PRETEND as Kimhan’s fiancee to -  BE  Kimhan’s fiancee. That is surely a huge difference of PRETENDING and BEING one. What that tom expected from her? This is absolutely ridiculous. Nonsense and ridiculous.

 

            “THUMP!” Pie heard a loud thud from the distance.

 

            “THUMP!” The sound becomes more clearer.

 

            “What was that?” Pie hissed and focused her hearing to the source of noise.

 

            “THUMP!” The loud disturbing sound comes again.

 

            “What was that?” Pie abruptly dragged herself out of the bed. What a ‘wonderful’ morning she has in the house on the second day. First the ridiculously nonsense note from Kimhan Jittaleela and now, this annoying disturbing thud.

 

She reaches the door and pulls the knob. Craning her head through the the ajar door’s leave she throws her gaze out of the room.

 

            “!” Now she heard someone cursed non stopable. The source of disturbance came from Kimhan’s bedroom.

 

            “ARGHH!” She heard Kimhan’s groaned loudly.

 

            “Owh! What was that?” Pie closed the door behind her and tiptoed slowly to Kimhan’s room which is just opposite to her.

 

            “KNOCK – KNOCK – KNOCK.” She knocks on the door, just in case to inform Kim her presence but she didn’t get any approval from that tom to enter the room.

 

            “Kimhan?” Pie pushes the unlock door and creeps in. Kim is nowhere to be seen.

 

            “Kim?” She called that tom again.

 

            “Oh God! Where’s my shirt?” Kim’s shriek shocked Pie who is still looking for her.

 

            “Kim? Are you alright?” Pie walked to Kim’s direction. That tom rummages her wardrobe cluelessly. She seems to find something aimlessly.

 

            “What are you doing here?” Kim gazed to Pie with her frowning expression.

 

            “You know, you just disturbed my morning?” Pie folded her arms, replying the annoying gesture to that tom. Without waiting for Kim’s response, Pie took her seat on Kim’s fluffy bed.

 

            “Shut up. I’m late to work.” Kim growled back and walked passed Pie, heading to the corner of the room with a pair of pants. There’s an ironing board there. Most probably that tom is going to iron it.

 

            “Oh, I see. Is it because you’re too busy to think about the rules for me? I got the second rule today and I guess you’re preparing the rest of 98 rules?” Pie smirked to Kim just the same way how that tom love to do to her.

 

            “If you don’t have anything to do here, please get out of my room.” Kim gestured Pie to the door, urging that girl to leave her room as soon as possible. Pie’s presence just added another trouble to her.

 

            “What’s wrong with you?” Pie frowned and brought herself to the corner.

 

            “How many time I have to tell you? I’m late to work.” Kim hissed but she didn’t look to Pie. She’s so busy with her pants and what more funnier is Kimhan’s use the iron awkwardly.

 

            “Oh God! Why do you have this hole on this shirt?” Pie picked up a shirt on the floor. It is obvious that the shirt has an iron shaped hole on it.

 

           
            “Don’t tell me you don’t even know how to use the iron?” Pie raised her eyebrows and smile a bit. It tickled her that  much to see Kim’s face reddened suddenly. Warm blood rushed up to that tom’s face uncontrollably.

 

            “You can laugh on my face. Go on.” Kim enuciated. How Pie wished she could laugh on Kim’s face but she sure it isn’t the right thing to do at that moment.

 

            “Let me do it for you.” Pie sighed and took the iron from Kim. They exchanged their position. Kim stood rooted to the ground and stared to Pie who took the task of ironing her clothes.

 

            “Have you take your bath?” Pie looked up to Kim? Kim shook her head, telling her NO answer.

 

            “Why don’t you go and take your bath now? I’ll settle this for you.” Pie informed Kim without even bother to have that tom’s response. All she knew, Kim willingly take her steps to the bathroom. Sometimes it isn’t that hard to deal with Kim.

 

*****

Kim didn’t took that long in the shower. By the time she is done with her shower, Pie already done with her clothes too.

 

            “Here’s your shirt and pants.” Pie took the clothes to Kim.

 

            “Thank you.” Kim said and took the them gladly. In no time, she just put on her shirt and pants in front of Pie shamelessly.

 

            “Kim! What are you doing?” Pie closed her eyes, completly shy with Kim’s sudden action.

 

            “Oh, this is my room.” Kim smirked.

 

            “At least tell me that you’re going to have a change. I will look somewhere else.” Pie removed her hands slowly from her face as she estimated that Kim is done with her clothes.

 

            “I have no time for that. I’m in hurry.” Kim ignored Pie and rushed to her wardrobe again, grabbing  her tie and put some hair gel to her hair.

 

            “I wonder why we don’t have any maids in the house?” Pie asked to Kim. She noticed it since they stepped their feet in the house. There’s no sign that they are going to have maids to organized the house.

 

            “Did I tell you Papa won’t let me to hire any of them?” Kim glanced to Pie while busy fixing her tie.

 

            “What?” Pie frowned terrifyingly.

 

            “What’s with the what?” Kim said. “That’s why I made that rule no.2. You know what you have to do, right?” Kim added.

 

            “This is so ridiculous.” Pie sighed unsatisfied. Now, she has to become a maid to Kimhan Jittaleela.

 

            “We’ll talk about it later. I’ll go now.” Kim rushed to grab her suitcase and a few documents at her table.

 

            “Kim wait!” Pie stopped that tom from leaving the room.

 

            “I said...” Kim is about to say something to Pie when suddenly that girl pulled her shoulder until she faced that petite girl.

 

            “Your tie.” Pie fixed Kim’s tie carefully. Pie is just too short when compared to Kim. Her gaze fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter