Don't Hate Me

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Still in MM Holdings

The crews and the photographers inside the set started to dismiss after Mario ordered them to do so. The moment when Pie suddenly left the set drew an intense puzzle to everybody. None of them knew what was really happening back then except Kim. That tom was the concrete reason behind the mystery. Kim stoned to the stage, consumed by bitterness and guilt. She has no idea where Pie has gone to neither she couldn’t arrange any idea to look for  the girl. In other words, she was clueless to her blunt end.

 

            “Kim, are you alright?” Mario came to approach her. She saw how the guy who was practically  a few inches towered over her looked down to find her eyes. The concern gaze of him was more than enough to show how  he cared a lot about his tom friend. The facts that Kim never really had so many friends in her young days made this guy  one of her best male friend in her life. Back to the time in high school, they were together in the same class from the beginning till they graduated. That’s why Kim never hesitate to lend a help to Mario. As in example for today’s photo shooting session. Kim came to help him for the magazine which he was about to publish for his father’s company. Maurer’s family was one of the leading aristocrat of fashion and clothing industry. He was appointed for the first time by his father to handle the next month new release fashion style of their brand clothing materials.

 

            “I’m sorry for what has happening.” Kim responded apologetically. The thought of her friend’s failure for the best photo shoot of his work disturbed her mind momentarily.

 

            “No, don’t say that. I am the one who should say sorry to both of you. Pie might not be comfortable with it. I have forced her too much.” Mario soothed. He ran his gaze around the set. He seemed to look for someone.

 

            “I need to talk to Pie.” He said. Just like what Kim has expected, his searching eyes were all trying to locate Pie’s presence.

 

            “I’ll take care of her. You don’t have to worry.” Kim was the first one to counter the guy’s intention. Even if  Mario felt guilty for the matter, he wasn’t really the concrete reason for the problem. In fact,  he didn’t know anything previously.

 

            “Is it really fine?” Mario seemed not to agree with the idea. Kim knew him so well. Living his life in an aristocrat family, Mario was definitely raised up to be a man full of courtesy. He was down to the Earth despite his status yet he had every characteristics which every girl would look for.

 

 “Just hand it to me. I’ll talk to her.” Kim assured it as not to make Mario brooded more even. “Excuse me.” The tom hurriedly arranged her steps. Her clear mind start to realize that she needed to find Pie, as soon as possible.

 

            ***************************************************************************************

 

Dressing Room

By the time Kim walked  into the room which they had used to prepare themselves earlier, she found Pie already got change to the clothes of her own. The petite girl seemed to rush somewhere when she frantically packed her stuffs into the handbag. Because Pie was too rush in her movement, her phone fell to the floor helplessly with a loud crushed sound. Kim watched how Pie gasped with the sight that the phone might not be able to be saved to its life anymore. She quickly knelt down as to pick the shuttered pieces. A soft murmur sound escaped from her slightly parted lips.

 

            “We can buy a new one.” Kim came to her side. Startled by the sudden presence of the tom, Pie jumped off her feet a little bit.

 

            “Where are you going?” Kim asked and at the same time she knelt down to help Pie. Pie seemed didn’t bother to answer the tom when she just hurriedly got on her feet again and later her heels, ready to leave the place. It seemed like Kim’s presence was the biggest disturbance to the girl.

 

            “Hey Pie wait! Where are you going?” Kim managed to grab Pie’s arm, making an abrupt pause to the petite lady’s movement.

 

            “Don’t touch me!” Kim’s hand loose its grip in one swift dodge. Pie definitely wasn’t in her good mood.

 

            “Where are you going?” The puzzled tom queried once again. A spark of hurt developed deep inside the tom’s soul. Why was it even hurt when Pie did so to her? She couldn’t understand it either.

 

            “I’m going home. Are you satisfied?” Pie’s body language depicted how the girl was irritate with the tom.

 

            “Well at least let me have a change first. You come with me and you shall go back with me too.” Kim said.

 

            “I don’t need you! I can go home by myself.” Pie snapped.

 

            “This is an order. You’re not going anywhere.” Kim dictated. The tom hurriedly grabbed her bag and took out her clothes from it. When she turned to look for Pie again, she saw the girl already headed to the exit.

 

            “Stay still there and don’t leave the room.” Kim raised her warning voice.

 

Pie who was actually ready to turn the door’s knob bravely turned to look to Kim once again. “What are you going to do to me if I’d leave?”

 

            “Was it too difficult for you to wait for a minute? I won’t take that long.” Kim frowned. Pie made everything complicated.

 

            “Who are you to dictate me?” Pie countered.

 

            “Whether it is an agreement on the paper only or what not, you’re still my fiancee Pie. MY FIANCEE!” The tom stressed every word of her speak clearly to Pie’s hearing.

 

            “I don’t care about that. That agreement will end someday. Besides that, what do I get as a fiancee to you? Do you appreciate me for who I am? Do you ever treat me on how I am supposed to be treated as a fiancee to you?” Pie seemed not to give in.

 

“None.” She inserted sarcastically. “Instead, you’re taking me for granted.” She scoffed with her own saying.

 

            “If it was because the previous incident...” Kim didn’t manage to continue her words.

 

            “What?” Pie folded her arms, getting ready to listen to the sayings that will come out from Kim’s mouth.

 

            “I’m sorry.” Kim said.

 

            “You’re saying sorry but you never meant it?” Pie sneered. “It was useless Kim. It was meaningless.”

 

            “What do you want me to do then?” Kim retorted with thousand expression of confusion in her face. “I said I’m sorry. I am really sorry Pie.” She retrieted it cleary.

 

            “No. You’re not sincere with your apology.” Pie shook her head and turned the door’s knob again. In a split seconds, the girl gone from Kim’s sight.

 

            ***********************************************************************************

 

The Lobby

 

            “Pie wait! Pie wait!” Kim rushed to catch Pie’s pace. She didn’t care whether all gazes that fell to both of them. Pie was a bit too far in the front while she was chasing at the back. From time to time she saw how Pie tried to hide her face from the crowd. They made a scene at the building. It was like some sort of movie acting.

 

            “Pie Mindara Manaying, stop there on your track.” Kim shouted fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter