To The Far-Far Away Kingdom

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days ago...

            “We are going for a vacation! We are going for a vacation!” Pie said in a singsong tone. It amused Kim when she caught Pie jumped and danced like an excited toddler. The girl was somewhat extremely thrilled when she knew they are going to have some fun rather than being caged inside the house.

 

            “Kim! We are we going?” The tom was a bit startled when Pie grasped her by the arm as they were heading back into the house. Kim lost her focus on the walk when Pie leaned all her weight to her by embracing from the side. Pie disturbed her movement when the girl snuggled like a kitten.

 

            “Pie, we are going to stumble to the ground if you keep doing this to me.” Kim complained; drawing the girl close into her arms and to her surprise, Pie willingly placed herself in the embrace.

 

            “We are we going Kim? I just can’t wait.” Pie said enthusiastically, looking up to the tom right into the eyes. The smile that curved up across her lips was a genuine happiness which has never came to her sight. Pie seemed to be overjoyed with the idea of having a vacation.

 

            “We are going to the far – far away Kingdom.” Kim told the girl casually as she led their walk into the house.

 

            “Kim, don’t play around. The Far – far away Kingdom is a fairytale place. It doesn’t even exist in real world.” Pie scowled, pulling away slightly when the thought of being fooled around by the tom came to alert her mind.

 

            “Hey, I’m not joking around.” Kim hid her smile. “We are going to a Kingdom which is far away from here.” She proceeded, leaving Pie in daze. The girl’s eyebrows knitted into a perfect shape of bewilderment. Pie couldn’t figure out the truest meaning behind the hint which Kim had told her.

 

            “Kim, be serious.” Pie growled and Kim could feel that the girl’s blood temperature was starting to elevate. Pie has never been moderately patient. She was utterly impatient by nature and her mood swing was the worst part ever. Sometimes Kim has to admit that it frightened her when Pie got mad. The girl could be extremely out of control yet all the blames would fall completely onto her. However, despite any flaws of the girl, it doesn’t change the fact that she was so into Pie.

 

            “We are going to the United Kingdom. Doesn’t it far away from here?” Kim said just to see Pie’s jaw dropped slightly upon hearing the answer.

 

            “UK?” Pie stuttered, trying to convince herself that her hearing was true. Never does she think that she would travel far away from their homeland.

 

            “Yes. We are going to London.” The tom clarified, proud that she could amaze Pie for the decision.

 

            “I must be dreaming.” Pie shook her head in disbelief.

 

            “No, you’re not, sweetheart. We are going to travel far away from here. I’ll take you to see the world.” Kim held out her hand to the air when she described her says.

 

            “Wait! There has to be a catch in this.” Pie froze on her feet abruptly. “Everything you do must come with a price. I know you are up to something Kim. Tell me.” Pie demanded as she gently freed herself from the tom’s embrace.

 

Kim looked at the girl quizzically, taking as quick as possible to digest Pie’s mean before she realized Pie was always in doubt with her. She was trying to be sincere and honest to the girl all the time but what Pie often sees was a complete lie.

 

 “Well, there’s no catch and actually I didn’t think anything previously but since you asked for it, I think I’ll put the price.” Kim said, running her fingers through her hair in boastful gesture. She has never meant to bring the girl into troubles but Pie always dragged them to one.

 

            “I knew it.” Pie scowled, threatening Kim with a look.

 

            “Worry not my dear. It is not that difficult to deal with me.” Kim told the girl. “Shall we get into the house first? There’re a lot to be discussed.” Kim reached out her hand to Pie. Instead of taking the hand, Pie stormed into the house. As Kim has always expected; Pie’s mood has changed.

 

            *********************************************************************************

 

Pie glared at Kim, seethed with hatred when the tom gave her an innocent look. She shook her head in disbelief, fuming with anger but Kim shrugged her shoulders and kept quiet. The deal which Kim had told her just now was ridiculous; too ludicrous that it was unacceptable to be called as a deal. Kim told her that the vacation was meant to be a HONEYMOON for them. An advance honeymoon which they should have had since the wedding won’t take place at all. However, the honeymoon matter was not the biggest problem to Pie. The real trouble came when Kim had put another agreement which was totally intolerable to her where she should act as if she is the WIFE to Kimhan Jittaleela for real. Do you understand what a wife supposed to be and ought to do to her spouse? It was everything including that very intimate business.

 

            “This is ridiculous Kim.” Pie protested. “We have to treat each other as a married couple and me, being your wife? That insane! You mean like we have to kiss and you know... ?” Pie sputtered. Kim noticed the girl clenched her fists in frustration, seeking a little bit of patience as she spoke. Pie was growing infuriated as they kept staring to each other.

 

            “You’re definitely correct. Wife does that, right?” Kim grinned mischievously.

 

            “ert.” Pie muttered.

 

            “Maybe we can negotiate on that part.” Kim said, drawing back the girl’s attention to her. “What do you have in your mind sweetheart?” Kim approached the girl softly.

 

            “No kissing, no !” Pie stated immediately.

 

            “That sounds unfair. How about no ? I’m generous enough. Don’t you want see the world? It’s your dream.” Kim offered, knowing that Pie was so eager to travel.

 

Pie thought for a second as if she was trying to work around the deal. Kim had put her to a difficult state with the choices she had. Then, with a bit hesitation she uttered her request. “No and only a kiss per day. Take it or leave it.”

 

Astounded with the decision, a naughty plan rushed down to the tom’s mind. “All right, no and a kiss on the lips every day.” Kim said the final agreement.

 

            “Deal?” She held out her hand for a handshake to Pie.

 

            “What? No.” Pie protested her disagreement. “No kiss on the lips.” Pie growled in annoyance to the tom.

 

            “Did you tell me where the kiss would end up to? NO.” Kim shrugged. “What do you say Ms.Pie Mindara? Take it or leave it.” Kim could smile her victory by now. She left Pie with no choice at all.

 

Kim could say that Pie has reached the highest limit of her patience when her face swelled with a boiling resentment. Pie was torn between choosing her lucid dream of being able to travel somewhere around the world and following the deal which could actually bring her to the same destination. The girl was desperate but at the same time she refused to lower her pride.

 

            “I can’t trust you Kim. This might benefit you but it doesn’t really fair for me.” Pie sighed. Pie was expected Kim to answer her when later, she saw the tom walked up to the nearest desk where her phone was. Kim picked up the phone and made a call to somebody. It was too quick that Pie didn’t manage to eavesdrop any of the conversation. When the tom has done with the phone call, she headed back to her direction.

 

            “My lawyer will be here in any minutes.” Kim informed.

 

            “A lawyer?” Pie’s jaws dropped. This would be the second time she deals with a lawyer after the first time she did when they signed the engagement contract. Her instinct told her that this matter would turn to be a serious matter to deal with.

 

            “Not again Kim.” Pie shook her head, petrified with a new wave of fear. She has no idea of what and where Kim would end up to but there’s no joke when it comes to Kimhan Jittaleela.

 

            “You said that you don’t trust me. Then I thought we should make it more significant to your trust.” Kim said. It was true enough when the sound of car machine disturbed their conversation. Pie went to the huge window overlooking the yard. A man in suit came out from the car and walked to their front door. The lawyer was here to record the deal.

 

Kim went to invite the man into the house and there’s no need to introduce the man to Pie anymore. He’s Mr. Brown, the same lawyer who had helped them with the first arrangement upon the matter of their engagement and what not. Today, he came to set up another deal for them.

 

            “What shall I do for you Ms. Kim?” Mr. Brown queried as soon as they were all seated at the grandiose living room. The tense in the air started to build up when Pie saw the man took out his laptop and all his belongings. He waited for any order from his employer earnestly.

 

            “I need you to make a contract.” Kim said casually as she leaned her back to the sofa. The tom looked so calm as if the contract was only a paper of a practical joke.

 

            “What is it for Ms. Kim?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter