Meet Jittaleela

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Inside Kimhan’s White Lamborghini Gallardo

 

            “OMG! What should I do with that 50,000 Dollars?” Pie can’t stop smiling and even daydreaming with a large sum of money she will get later on. She should plan it well and of course she will give some part of it to Hongyok. Her sister needs that for her studies.

 

           “Oh Lord! What was my sin in my previous life? You arranged me to meet with a wrong person!” Kimhan on the other hands cursed herself because she did a stupid offer to Pie, the gold digger. From time to time she kept glancing to Pie who seemed so happy with her own world. Everytime Pie smiling back to her, she will shake her head and try as hard as she could to deny that she just indulge a gold digger into her life.

 

            “Hey! Don’t look at me like that!” Pie yelled out of sudden. She started to feel irritate when Kim often threw her annoying gaze to her. It was like she has done a terrible mistake to that tom.

 

           “What? It is you who are so annoying!” Kim hissed.

 

           “I didn’t do anything to you.” Pie scowled. Kim knew Pie being sulky when that girl folded her arms and looked away.

 

           “I don’t understand why do I have to meet you at this moment.” Kim mumbled. She didn’t know that Pie could hear it clearly.

 

            “It is called fate!” Pie replied without even looking to that tom.

 

            "No. It is not fate. It is called disaster! A huge disaster to meet a gold digger like you.” Kim scoffed.

 

            “Hey! It was you who offered me that sum of money. I never asked it from you.” Pie couldn’t stand Kimhan any longer. Kim is too much. She doesn’t understand why Kim got to hate her that much when she didn’t harm that tom at all.

 

          “Whatever! All I know, you have to make tonight’s plan successful and right after that I don’t want to have any business with you.” Kim sighed. Talking about the money she will lost tonight just added to her headache.

 

            “I will follow all your plan but, give me the cheque first.” Pie smirked. This is her turn to threat Kimhan Jittaleela.

 

              “No. You won’t have it until your task is done.” Kim shook her disagreement. This Pie is so cunning.

 

              “Then, I won’t help you. Go and find another girl. I bet you won’t find any girl who is willing to help arrogant and stingy tom like you!” Pie flashed her sarcastic smile. She found it is funny when Kimhan Jittaleela doesn’t have girlfriend yet. The question is, whose on Earth want to date arrogant tom like Kimhan Jittaleela? The answer is NO ONE!

 

           “.” Kim gritted her teeth as she tried to control her fuming anger. Pie made her blood boil.

 

           “You’re so desperate, aren’t you?” Pie charged at Kim. She didn’t care even if Kim glared to her with her death stare. It was so fun to make Kimhan Jittaleela got angry.

 

         “Shut up.” Kim took out her aggression by punching the steering wheels. Her sudden action made Pie shocked.

 

         “Okay. I will help you and I’ll take the cheque after I did my task.” Pie sighed. She doesn’t know why she could be soft hearted with Kimhan Jittaleela. Everything happened out of her control.

 

         “Good.” Kim said coldly. After that, every second passed in silence. Kim sunk in her own thought while Pie kept pondering on what will happen tonight. Kim didn’t tell her any detail about her task. All she knew, she has to pretend to be Kimhan’s girlfriend. In a simple word, Kimhan’s fake girlfriend.

 

         “Kimhan, are we going to buy a new clothes for me?” Pie asked excitedly and at the same time she tried to lessen the tense in the air. The frown on Kimhan’s face just create an uncomfortable moment inside the moving car.

 

         “Huh? No way! It is such waste.” Kim cackled. She knew what exactly Pie meant. That gold digger want to drag her for shopping.

 

            “But I don’t have any nice clothes..” Pie pouted. “Haish, this tom won’t spend her money easily.”   Pie talked in her mind.

 

           “We will ask for Tavee’s help.” Kim assured it to Pie. She planned to ask Tavee to lend her dress to Pie. It won’t cost anything to her.

 

           “Who is Tavee?” Pie became curious.

 

          “My cousin’s girlfriend.” Kim confirmed it.

 

           “Kimhan, you’re so stingy. Aren’t you suppose to buy me a new dress instead of borrowing it from your cousin’s girlfriend? You’re the worst person I have ever met.” Pie said straight to her point. She really don’t know how to filter her thought.

 

           “No. I’m not. I’m just being thrifty.” Kim chuckled. This is the first time Pie could see how wonderful it is Kimhan Jittaleela’s cheerful face. Her toothy charming smile light up the previous dull and tense moment.

 

          “Your thrifty will always meant stingy to me.” Pie couldn’t control her laughter too. Their conversation doesn’t contain any humerous element at all but Kimhan Jittaleela’s smile is sort of magical spell to the air.

 

 

J’s Holdings

 

            “This building is your office?” Pie asked to Kim as soon as Kim parked her car at the VIP parking side.

 

            “Yes. Why?” Kim raised her eyebrows proudly.

 

            “Wow! You are so rich!” Pie’s jaw dropped slightly. Deep inside her thought, she has imagined how wonderful it is to extract Kimhan’s wealth.

 

            “It is my father who is rich. Not me.” Just like she could read Pie’s mind, Kim stressed it to Pie. “She must be thinking of extracting my wealth.” Kim said in her mind.

 

            “What are we going to do here?” Pie stared to Kim. Since they parked at the parking site, Kim didn’t get out from the car and there’s no sign that she will leave the parking site too.

 

            “We are waiting for Tavee.” Kim replied short.

 

            “You must be the boss here.” Pie guessed. She remember the card that Kim gave to her last night. It was written that Kim is the director of architecture department.

 

            “Well, you can say so.” Kim nodded her head. She doesn’t know why she could talk with Pie like nothing happened between them before. It is just so comfortable to talk with Pie.

 

            “How much salary that you earn every month?” Pie asked to Kim.

 

            “You’re so materialistic.” Kim shook her head to see Pie’s behaviour. Pie has a brain of a gold digger.

 

            “No! I’m just asking.” Pie pursed her lips. Kim always put a negative perception on her and it is somehow hurt her feeling.

 

            “There she is.” Kim’s voice broke the tense inside the car. Pie spontaneously traced Kim’s gaze. From distance, Pie could see a young lady is walking to Kim’s car direction.

 

            “She’s pretty.” Pie didn’t realize that she spoke it out.

 

            “Yes, she is.” Kim agreed with Pie too. In split seconds, Tavee reached the car. She knocked on the window glass and Kim turned it down.

 

            “Kim? Why don’t you inform me that we have an urgent meeting earlier.” Pie heard the lady named Tavee scolded Kim with her soft voice. Is it consider as she scolded Kim? It doesn’t sound that the lady is mad with Kim at all.

 

            “And who is the girl beside you?” Tavee stared to Pie with her confusing face.

 

            “We will talk about it later. Now, take your car and drive to your place.” Kim said to Tavee.

 

            “What for?” Tavee is completely clueless.

 

            “Just do as I said to you.” Kim command like a dictator and closed the window at her side. She drove away first, leaving that lady named Tavee alone at the parking site.

 

 

 

Tavee’s Place

 

Kim explained to Tavee on what will happened tonight and it comes to Tavee’s knowledge that Pie will be Kim’s fake girlfriend. Tavee tried to convince Kim that her plan might lead to unwanted incident but Kim is really sure that nothing will happen. While Pie on the other hands just listen to both Tavee and Kim conversation without having an intention to disturb them. From what she has heard, Kim was forced to marry a man named P’Van. It tickled her so much to know that arranged marriage thingy is still exist in this era. What makes it much more funnier is that, Kimhan Jittaleela, the arrogant tom was forced to marry a man. Oh God! This tom herself look like a man, how suppose she has to get married with a guy? Doesn’t it look so gay? Pie imagine how Kimhan Jittaleela has to keep her hair long and even turned her image to be a girl. Eww, so disgusting. It must be so weird.

 

           “Pie? Pie?” Kim waved her hands infront of Pie’s face. Pie was spacing out and smile alone like a crazy person.

 

          “Oh what’s up?” Pie shook her head. It was so embarassing.

 

          “I have to go now. Tavee will assisted you. She knew what  to do.” Kim informed her.

 

            “Okay.” Pie nodded. Kim left her with Tavee alone at the place.

 

 

 

            “So, we have a big mission today.” Tavee took her seat across Pie. Pie could see this lady in her close view. Tavee is beautiful and she has a pretty smile.

 

            “Hi, my name is Tavee.” She offered her hand to Pie for a handshake.

 

            “Hi. I’m Pie.” Pie took Tavee’s hand and replied the handshake. She found that Tavee is kind and modest. Much way different from Kim.

 

            “This is the first time Kim introduce a girl to us.” Tavee smiled. The smile is strange, Pie could sense it.

 

            “What do you mean by that?” Pie can’t understand on what Tavee was trying to say to her.

 

            “Nothing. Shall we start to find the best clothes for you now? It is about few hours left.” Tavee doesn’t want to answer Pie. Pie feel disappointed but she couldn’t force Tavee to tell her more about Kim. She is there to help Kim for tonight ONLY.

 

            “Alright.” Pie nodded knowingly.

 

 

Few hours later...

 

            “Kim said, she will pick up you here.” Tavee informed to Pie. She just ended her conversation with Kim on the phone. Pie is ready for the dinner. Tavee has helped her with the dress choice and also her make up.

 

            “Will you join us too?” Pie asked. She remember that Kim told her, Tavee is her cousin’s girlfriend.

 

            “No. Tonight is an important night for Jittaleela’s family and also Yupanun’s family.” Tavee said. She came back to Pie made her last touch up on Pie’s hair. Pie could say that Tavee really helpful. They get along so well even though they just got to know each other for about four hours.

 

            “I could sense something wrong gonna happen tonight.” Pie showed her worried look to Tavee. She felt anxious.

 

            “It is just your feeling. I think you’re nervous.” Tavee chuckled. Pie is so innocent. She could tell it by looking to Pie’s face. She knew Pie is a kind girl not like what Kim told her earlier. Kim claimed that Pie is a gold digger but as a girl who truly could understand a girl, Tavee found that Pie is just a cute girl who need some attention from someone. And that someone is Kim. She can feel that both Kim and Pie have their own chemistry but she couldn’t explain how does the bond gonna work.

 

            “Maybe.” Pie shrugged. She doesn’t know why but she really needs Kim right now. She need to see that tom’s face even though she knew they’ll fight and argue to each other like cat and dog once they met.

 

 

            “DING DONG. DING DONG.” The door’s bell rang.

 

            “Your prince is here.” Tavee purposely addressed Kim as Pie’s prince. Pie just shook her head to see how Tavee loved to .

 

 

 

            “Hello honey!” Zee is the first one who showed up at the door.

 

            “Hi dear. Where’s Kim?” Tavee invited Zee to come in.

 

            “She’s outside. Let her be.” Zee said and closed the door. She quickly pulled Tavee close to her and kissed that girl on her cheek.

 

            “Zee, what if Pie see us.” Tavee blushed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter