Will Never Hurt You

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bedroom was pitching dark when Pie’s eyelids struggled to flutter open. The night air inside the room was calm yet it snapped every inch of her bones with a cold bitter bite. The thick duvet wrapped her small frame securely but sadly it failed to give her the deserved warmth. The chill sensation was extremely real. Pie curled up her body into a ball, hoping it would help to send away the cold. Upon moving herself to a comfortable position, her hand landed on something soft yet felt cold too. Drowsily she looked for the thing and to her horror; she found another body lied next to her. Gasping to the sight that came to her view, Pie saw the half Kim slept peacefully under the same duvet as hers. Unable to speak neither to utter any coherent sentence, Pie trembled uncontrollably. Slowly she braved herself to pull ijup the duvet that covered her and yet what she feared since the beginning was really happening. There she saw none part of her skin was covered by any cloth. She was plain just like Kim.

In no second, her eyes became watery, obscuring her sight. Tears rolled down drop by drop and she tried to stop shaking. How could this happening? Rage and bitterness filled her mind as she tried to keep her lips closed tight to avoid an outburst crying. Kim was the one who responsible for everything. As she tried to recall the cloudy memory of her thought, Kim rolled to her side and yet facing her straight into her face.

 

“Hey, why are you crying?” The tom asked, bringing her hand gently to her cheeks. Pie felt it; Kim wiped the flowing tears with her thumb. Her touch was as soft as silk yet her gaze held a deep affection.

 

“What have you done to me?” Pie snapped.

 

“What?” Kim puzzled.

 

“Why did you do this to me?” Pie sobbed bitterly.

 

“Don’t you remember anything?” The tom queried. She gathered Pie’s tiny frame into her arms, drawing the girl into her embrace. Pie knew, she supposed to refuse it but she was hopeless to do anything.

 

“You’re far worst than animal!” Pie cried, struggling in Kim’s arms.

 

“Do you really can’t remember anything?” The tom queried again.

 

“You’re not supposed to take an advantage on me!”

 

“You don’t remember anything.” Kim sighed in response.

 

“Why you did this to me?” Pie asked again so desperate for an explanation.

 

“I should have known that you’re not ready for this.” Kim sighed long.

 

“You me!” Pie shouted but Kim held the girl safely not to let her escape from her embrace.

 

“I didn’t.” Kim said. “We made love.” The tom added.

 

“You called it made love when one side did not even willing to do so?” Pie growled. “You’re the most disgusting creature I have ever met!”

 

“There’s nothing wrong either. You’re my fiancée.” Kim recoiled.

 

“I am not your fiancée! It was only on the paper!” Pie snapped.

 

“Thing had happened. What do you want me to do?” Kim shrugged. “You are mine anyway.” The tom sneered. The tender gaze she had earlier suddenly turned bright evil.

 

“I can take you to the Heaven once again. I am sure you are going to like it.” Kim whispered, sending a sense of tremors to all parts of Pie’s skeleton.

 

“It’s better for me to die rather than to feed your wanton lust.” Pie recoiled in no time.

 

“I like aggressive girl.” Kim laughed. “Let’s have it now.” The tom said and rolled herself on top of Pie.

 

“Let me go!” Pie shrieked.

 

“Shhh… You’re not going to regret this.” Kim whispered.

 

“Kim no!” Pie struggled to set herself free from Kim’s cage.

 

“Please don’t.” She begged again. She was weak and hopeless. Kim’s energy empowered her entire form. What has gone wrong with the Kim she used to know? The one who promised not to hurt her?

 

“You promised not to hurt me.” Pie said with her croaky voice. Tears rushed down her cheeks like an endless waterfall but none of the drops could draw Kim’s sympathy.

 

“All you need is to relax.” Kim said. The tom brought her hand to Pie’s entire form, devouring the taste of the smooth skin.

 

“Kim please don’t.” A wrenched cry of dread escaped from Pie’s unsteady breathing. Her shaking form was getting weaker and weaker with every effort she made to protect herself. Everything seemed useless.

 

“I’m not going to hurt you Pie.” The tom whispered again. “I’ll do it gently.”

 

“Don’t ing touch me!” Pie groaned. Kim was too much.

 

“I shouldn’t trust a demon like you since the beginning.” The girl said but Kim responded to it with a loud insulating laugh. The resentment that started to build up within Pie self was a new joy for her. It entertained her to see that hateful gaze.

 

“You even more Pie.” The tom said.

 

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Pie shrieked out of her lungs.

 

 

            ***********************************************************************************

 

            “Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me!” Pie was screaming hysterically. She threw her body, struggling on the bed as hard as she could.

 

            “Pie.” The voice snapped into her eardrum like an electric shock.

 

            “Don’t touch me!” Pie screamed again.

 

            “Pie, what’s wrong with you?” The voice became much clearer. “And why are you crying?” Pie heard the voice talking to her.

 

Pie forced her eyelids to wide open. The surrounding was bright and it hurt her eyes. She shut her eyes again. She was breathless yet she was sweating profusely.

 

            “Pie.” A hand touched her arms.

 

            “Don’t touch me!” She snapped out of her willingness. The tugging fear was still there.

 

            “Hey, are you alright?” The concern tone pierced through her ears again.

 

 “I guess you’re having a nightmare.”

 

“Nightmare.” Pie repeated to herself. Slowly, she rolled herself to face the one who was talking to her.

 

“Hey.” Kim greeted her softly. The tom reached out her hand to the girl’s face, it tenderly with the back of her hand. “Everything is fine here.” Kim said, half whispering. Pie was soaked in her own tears. Frightened and fear were written all over her sweaty face.

 

“Kim…” Pie murmured as tears began to run down her cheeks heavily.

 

“Pie, why are you crying?” Kim frowned. “You scared me.” She added. It happened so spontaneously that she took Pie into her arms and coaxed the girl tenderly.

 

“You are safe. Stop crying. I’m here to protect you.” Kim said.

 

“Kim, you are not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter