Rendezvous

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J’s Holdings

            “KNOCK – KNOCK – KNOCK.” Kim knocked the transparent glass door. It is Zee’s office. Zee saw Kim. They exchanged their gaze but then the one inside the room just ignored her cousin’s presence . Kim exhaled her heavy sigh. She knew why Zee behaved that way. It must be because of last night’s incident. Without waiting for Zee’s approval she stepped into the room and walked to messy desk. Zee was drown in a pile of documents and files.

 

            “Morning.” Kim greeted Zee. She doesn’t know whether it is the right thing to say at first but she got no idea on how she should start their conversation.

 

            “Zee.” Kim called out. Zee kept ignoring her as if there is an invisible barrier that separated them.

 

            “Zee, look. I’m sorry for last night.” Kim said apologetically. Zee put down her pen and apparently divert her gaze to Kim. Mixed up expression written all over her face.

 

            “Do you think it is enough for you to say ‘SORRY’ only?” Zee finally spoke out.

 

            “Just said to me whatever I could do for your forgiveness. I’ll do it.” Kim gulped. This is the first time she saw Zee being so serious.

 

            “You got to feel what I felt.” Zee smirked.

 

            “Go ahead. Hit me. Punch me on my face.” Kim surrendered herself. The color drained from her face as she closed her eyes, waiting for a pay back from Zee.

 

ONE SECOND. TWO SECOND. THREE SECOND. FOUR SECOND. FIVE SECOND. There’s no action from Zee. Kim opened on of her eyes and peeked up to Zee.

            “HAH! HAHAH! HAHAHAHA!” Zee laughed like lunatic while holding her stomach. Kim stared to her cousin confusingly. She wondered if Zee’s brain got affected because of her punch last night.

 

            “Zee, are you alright?” Kim asked worriedly. Zee didn’t stop laughing.

 

            “Kim, you got to look at your face. So funny!” Zee said as she slowly back to normal.

 

            “You made me scared.” Kim hissed. She realized Zee just now.

 

            “I supposed to be angry at you but .. Nah, I can’t!” Zee grinned. Both Zee and Kim grown up together. As Kim has no sibling, Zee is the closest friend she had.

 

            “But seriously, I’m sorry for last night.” Kim said her apology again. She felt so wrong for hurting Zee.

 

            “Fortunately my handsome face is not distorted because of you. Frankly Kim, I’m so surprised that you were on that ’s side.” Zee shook her head. In her knowledge, Kim never aware or even care on what happened in the bar. Even if there’s new girls or chicks that come to the bar, she won’t look at them what more to protect them if such situation like being teased happened to the new girls.

 

            “Well, there’s a story between us. I met her first before you did.” Kim smirked. The incident when she saw that Miss Gold Digger fell on her kness tickled her from inside. It was so funny to see how clumsy that girl was.

 

            “Tell me!” Zee became excited to know the story.

 

            “Nah, it was a long story but I have to remind you, she is a gold digger.” Kim said. She turned serious. That girl was cetegorised into the kind of human being she hate in her life time.

 

            “Oh come on Kim! She’s beautiful.” Zee tapped Kim on her shoulder. Zee knew Kim so well. The one who won’t spend her penny for no good and what’s more to spend her money for someone else.

 

            “Oh yes! But she will exploit my money and ask me this and that. No way!” Kim shook her head in disbelief. Not once she thought that she will have a relationship with those kind of women. So risky!

 

            “I wish you’ll fall in love with a gold digger.” Zee jested.

 

            “Oh Lord! Please keep me away from their species.” Kim prayed it out loud.

 

            “By the way Kim, what’s bring you here instead of asking me to forgive you.” Zee asked. She sensed that Kim brought something with her. She could tell it by looking to her face. There’s something bothering that tom’s mind.

 

            “I have a big problem.” Kim leaned forward and propped her elbows on the desk.

 

            “What is that?” Zee also leaned forward making their gaze connected to each other.

 

            “P’Van is back.” Kim whispered softly to Zee. Upon hearing it, Zee pulled back her head and blinked her eyes in disbelief.

 

            “Then?” Zee questioned Kim. She sat on the chair and pondered about the situation. One thought came to her mind.

 

            “You know what does it mean, Zee.” Kim sighed. The air was filled with tension.

 

            “How did you know that he is back?” Zee still can’t believe that P’Van has returned to Thailand. For years he carried himself to the other country, he went missing and no one heard about him and now, Kim suddenly told her that P’Van is here.

 

            “Last night, when I arrived at my home, unexpectedly my parents waited for me. At first I thought they gonna scold me because I came home late but then they told me this shocking news! And what more worst is, they told me that P’Van will have dinner with us tonight.” Kim explained long. Without her realize, she grabbed Zee’s collar and pulled that tom close to her face.

 

            “Oww relax Kim!” Zee said and removed Kim’s hands from her collar.

 

            “How I could be so relax when I have to get married with him! Do you know what is force marriage? I was forced to marry P’Van!” Kim shouted miserably.

 

            “Tell me this is just a nightmare. Tell me this is just a terrible nightmare!” Kim kept pinching herself as if she is desperately to wake up from her slumber. Cursing at the very real pain it caused made her realize it wasn’t a dream at all.

 

            “SSHHHH. Calm down.” Zee stopped Kim. She thinks Kim is more like to hurt herself.

 

            “I don’t want to marry him, Zee.” Kim gropped for Zee. Zee saw that Kim really had a hard time. Marriage is not a thing to be played neither an experiment to be carried in order to investigate how it will work. This is a matter about her life and future.

 

            “I thought this case was long ago forgotten.” Zee massaged her temple. Long years ago, Kim told her that her parents wanted her to be engaged with their friend’s son, P’Van but Kim managed to defend herself by saying that she is still young. At that time P’Van was still young too. Because of that, both family hold on the engagement and agreed that they will continue their wishes as soon as both P’Van and Kim graduated from their studies. Lucky for Kim that after P’Van was graduated, he was appointed to work overseas far from Thailand. Along their separation period, Kim always pray for P’Van to find another girl but who knows that the man didn’t look for one? As the prove he came back and what shocked the most is, he wants to marry Kim right away.

 

            “Please help me, Zee. I don’t want to marry with him.” Kim shook Zee’s body. Zee found it’s funny. How come this cool Kim was forced to marry a man she doesn’t like or even love. Until now Zee still don’t know Kim’s uality. Even if Kim’s appearance was more like a man but she still acts like a girl and never date any girls. It is a different case when it comes to her. Zee has a girlfriend and she is Tavee. The girl next door. What next door? The girl next door to her office.

 

            “What if you tell the truth that you don’t want to marry P’Van to your parents?” Zee suggested.

 

            “They won’t accept it without a concrete reason.” Kim shook her head. Telling her parents her rejection won’t change anything. She will be sentenced to arranged and forced marriage by her parents.

 

            “Maybe you should say that you have someone else?” Zee gave her opinion. Kim stopped momentarily as she tried to digest what Zee told her.

 

            “The problem is, I don’t have anyone else in my life.” Kim messed up her hair. Zee didn’t expect that P’Van’s return will bring a terrible episode in Kim’s life.

 

            “Then, go and find one.” Zee blurted unconciously.

 

            “Do you think I can find anyone else from vending machine?” Kim glared to Zee. Somehow she wonder if Zee really use her brain when she talked or voiced out her opinion. All her suggestion were ridiculous.

 

            “Just pick that Jane. She likes you right?” Zee smirked. Jane is one of the officers at the J’s Holding. Everybody knows that she has a crushed with Kim but pity her, Kim never gives her attention to that girl. When you look at Jane, she has every criteria every man would look for. She is tall, slim and y. If you were about to compared her beauty, she is as beautiful as models out there. Her y curves would melt you and her seducing whines is kind of spell. She has the power to choose any man if she wanted to but poor guys out there, Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter