Promise Ring

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie Mindara

Time moved much quicker than it supposed to be today; it’s just about an hour left to get everything set up before everybody’s here. We’ll be having a family gathering at our house for the purpose I wasn’t sure about it at all. I guess I would just go on with the plan.  When Kim suggested that she could just order some food for our dinner, I insisted that we could cook for the guests. Thanks to my sister, I couldn’t do this alone without her. We’ve prepared various kinds of foods – ranged from the heavy meal to the desserts. I could proudly say that my cooking skills are getting better.

 

            “What are you doing here, missy? Aren’t you supposed to get ready now?” There’s no other person who would hug me from behind, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head against mine rather than Kimhan Jittaleela. Her soft lips naughtily found their way to my cheeks, kissing me over and over in disturbing way. I could have sworn that if I’m not madly in love with her, I would have pushed her away. Things have changed a lot these days. Nothing matters anymore. I’m hers and she’s mine.

 

            “Have you got the things listed?” I asked, turning around to return the hug and she gladly held me in her arms. Kim has gone to the grocery awhile ago to get some items we needed for the dinner. It’s my careless that I missed

 

            “Yes Ma’am?” Kim straightened her posture and quickly paced to the table where she put the paper bag.

 

Kim handed the bag to me and I’d purposely checked it again; just to make sure Kimhan Jittaleela didn’t miss a thing. “Thank you, honey. You’re a good girl.” I rewarded her, a kiss on the cheek. I could say that my most favourite sight right now is seeing her smiling like an idiot. Her cheeks just got a tinge of red. She did easily get flatter by my simple act of affection.  I walked to the sink again, washing the oranges and apples we had. We shall prepare some fresh juice. Kim has set up the rule; no alcohol is allowed for today.

 

            “Do you need a help?” She came to my side again.

 

            “Yes.” I nodded at her. “Could you please get the jug and glasses there? I can’t reach the highest compartment of the cabinet.” I requested, pointing to the specific cabinet. Kim laughed upon hearing my request.

 

            “Don’t laugh at me. I know I’m short.”I hated it when she annoyed me with her giggle. She loved to tease me when it comes to my height. What can I do? I didn’t inherit the height gene from my father as my sister does. I got my Mom’s.

 

            “Do you know that everybody loves short girls?” She grinned. “Short girls are so adorable.”

 

            “What about tall girls?” I asked, wanting to listen to her opinion.

 

            “Well, their long slender legs are alluring. You should have observed when their swayed ily when they walk…” Kim gulped loudly when she caught me glaring at her.

 

            “Hey, hey… I love you the same, okay? You’re the fairest of all.” She stuttered. “Come on Pie. Don’t look at me as if you’re going to eat me alive.”

 

            “I should have known that you’re a ert, a player and the heartbreaker.” I scowled.

 

            “No. I’m not. I’m all yours babe.” She came to me and drew me in for a hug. Then, she titled my chin until I was able to look at her again. Slowly she brought her head closer and smiled a little. My anticipation came to true when finally her lips touched mine. She initiated it and I kissed her as if that’s the last kiss we ought to share.

 

            “Ehem…” Our moment was being interrupted with a feigned cough from my sister. Shesh! She spoiled it. I’d freed myself from Kim and my lover stepped away from me. Kim’s face flushed red as she tried to control her charm.

 

            “I’m just going to get the plates.” My sister grinned, trying not to laugh as she caught me glaring at her.

 

            “Is everything done?” I asked, wondering if my sister needed some help to set up the dining table.

 

            “It’s all done. I’ll just have to arrange the plates.” She assured it to me.

 

            “Great. Thank you, Hongyok.” Kim said. “You should go and get yourself dressed as soon as you’ve done with everything. Is it clear?” I saw my sister nodded obediently before she walked herself to get her tasks done.

 

            “Pie, I think you should get yourself ready too. You take almost half an hour in the shower and the guests are going to be here soon. Now go. I’ll handle it.” Kim said and beckoned me to leave the kitchen.

 

            “I…”

 

            “You better get going now or I’ll help you in the shower.” She smirked and her eyes shone flirtatiously as she glanced at me.

 

            “You’re so gross. ert!” Her giggle echoed through the kitchen and I couldn’t help giggling along as I began to arrange my steps to head upstairs. Sometimes I just couldn’t imagine how and why I fell in love with Kim and kept falling for her every single day. We argued over a small matter, made jokes and humiliated each other in every mean way we could think of and ended up getting made for the most ridiculous reasons. We rarely share anything much in common. My interests aren’t hers and not all her liking I’m fond of. However, this little thing called love we have to each other has always put us together. I got this warm, contented feeling inside me whenever she’s around and it dawned on me that no matter what, we have to be together like this.

 

When I stepped into our room, the first thing that caught my attention was a black box on our bed. It wasn’t there when I left the room a few hours ago and I knew exactly, it’s for me. Seconds later, I found myself checking the content of the box excitedly and adore the garment in my hands to my admiration. Kim gave me a dress and its exquisite pastel blue colour succeeded to charm me. Without any second thought, I rushed to take my shower. Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter