The Stolen Kiss

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time flew so fast that both Kim and Pie didn’t even aware  they have been living together for almost two weeks. Kim was so occupied with her projects and Pie as usual, nagging Kim with so much weird and nonsense  requests or at least, she will annoy the tom to her nerves. Today is Saturday which means Kim’s free day of the work. Both of them are having their breakfast as usual but Kim was surely a bit different today. That tom was almost fully dressed up with a  nice attire.

 

Curious with Kim’s bizarre appearance, Pie decided to ask,            “Kim, where are you going?” She scanned Kim’s tall figure from the head to toe. It was really unusual to see her to dress up like that during weekend. Her casual attire at home would be a sleeveless shirt which she paired up with  a three quarter pants.

 

            “I have business to do.” Kim said short. She has done with her food and was looking for some juice in the fridge. When she closed the fridge’s door frame again, her eyes caught the countdown board. Pie had crossed the days which had passed. The girl was surely counting the days.

 

            “I thought you’re not going to the office during weekend?” Pie mused.

 

            “I’m not going to the office. I’m going to have some photo shoot session.” That tom blurted the details to Pie’s knowledge.

 

            “Photo shoot session?” Pie’s brow arched to its perfect shape of disbelief. “Don’t fool me with your sarcastic joke, Kim.” Pie shook her head. She thought Kim was trying to make a joke on her.

 

            “I’m saying the truth. Before I started to join Papa in the company, modeling is my career.” Kim confessed. “Wanna come with me?” The tom offered which caught Pie off her surprise. It was once in a blue moon that Kim was willing to take her together to somewhere. That tom usually forbid Pie from following her.

 

“Alright!” The petite girl didn’t take that long to weigh about it when she nodded her head  gladly. What else she would do if she was left alone at this empty house? It’s better if she just tagged along with Kim to the set.

 

            “Five minutes.” Kim made a sign with her hands, reminding Pie that she shouldn’t  take that long to have a change.

 

            “Ten minutes.” Pie objected and rushed to her room. Kim can’t do anything about it. Pie is still Pie. That girl has so many clothes in her wardrobe but still she said she didn’t have anything to wear.

 

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

 

Pie looked for Kim just to find her tom fiancee was waiting at the garage. Kim already fitted in her black leather outfit. The jacket which hung perfectly on her frame, the shiny skinnies was neatly  matched with a black boots. Kim looked so radiant even though she was all in  black. The classic complexion rose her skin’s tone as if she was shimmering under the bright morning light. Only then a little bit belief sparked to Pie’s mind that Kim was once a model. Shifting her sight to the thing next to Kim, Pie saw a big motorbike stood there magnificently. All Pie had in her imagination was the bike looked like a superheroes’ bike. She could tell that it is a luxurious superbike which she could never afford to buy it until the end of her breath. It was indeed expensive one.

 

            “Where did you get that?” Pie made her way much nearer to the amazing superbike in front of her. Admiringly she circled around the sleek shiny machine and absorbed every detail of it. She was so impressed by its exquisite design. She has ever seen those models in magazines or catalogues but the one which so real in front of her right now was unbelievable.

 

            “It’s mine.” Kim said. A smirk stitched to the corner of her lips. “Just arrived here yesterday from my parents’ place. Do you like it, Ms.Gold Digger?” Kim intended to stress her words on the GOLD DIGGER.

 

Pie seemed didn’t bother with it when she started to touch the superbike intently. “It’s so cool. Can I have this one too?”  Kim knew Pie was so interested with her superbike. Pie face lit up with amazement as if the thing in front of her eyes was something unusual which they couldn’t find on the Earth.

 

            “You can’t ride this on your own. Look at yourself. So short and too thin. This superbike is so heavy you know.” Kim gibed purposely. Seeing Pie get mad was her new hobby now. It was always entertaining.

 

            “Urghh, everybody said I’m too short!” Pie pouted. The excitement which she had on her face slowly subsided to a sulky expression. Kim watched how Pie folded her arms grumpily and turned her tiny frame to the other direction. Pie definitely an expressive person. When she was mad, you will know she was in angry with you. When she was happy, you could see the happiness in her body language.

 

            “Nah, enough with it. Let’s go. We shall be late and it’s all because of you.” Kim said and reached out her hand for the helmets. She handed one to Pie and the other one was of course for her. Reluctantly Pie took the helmet from Kim. She wasn’t really sure why Kim gave it to her anyway.

 

            “Are we going to ride this motorbike?” Pie’s eyes blinked in a mix emotion. Kim  couldn’t tell whether it was a happy thought or otherwise. Pie’s facial expression was too hard to be read this time.

 

            “Yes. Any problem?” That tom queried. “If you don’t want to, you don’t have to come with me.”

 

            “No – no!” Pie waved her hands just to shake off the thought of she was not coming along with that tom. Kim has misuderstood her reaction just now.

 

            “Let’s go now. It must be really awesome to ride on this beast.” She said. Upon hearing the last part of Pie’s statement, Kim’s brows knitted into dead tie. The girl said her superbike was a beast?

 

            “Why are you looking at me like that?” Pie scowled. If Kim was trying to pick up a childish argument with her at the moment, it was surely not a good idea.

 

            “Okay whatever. This is a beast or beauty, we are going to ride my superbike.” Kim said and hopped on the bike. Pie did the same too but she kept wondering  why they have to ride a bike when Kim could drive her Lamborghini?

 

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

 

Photo shoot Studio

 

            “Remember Pie, behave yourself okay?” Kim took a glance to Pie who was walking behind her. They are heading to the studio which was located at the eleventh floor. Pie managed to read the signboard in front of the building which they entering now. It is MM Holdings.

 

            “Pie?” Kim called again. She caught  Pie looked a bit spacing out.

 

Startled with it, Pie stared to Kim blankly. “I know. You don’t have to remind me for infinate times. I’m not a little toodler.” Pie grumbled. Kim always had a negative thought towards her. That tom never changed.

 

            “Who knows you got over excited later? It’s such embarrassing if they knew I did take you here.” Kim muttered as they kept walking to their targeted place.

 

            “You better stop babbling or I will do it for real.” Pie threatened.

 

            “You’re threatening me?” Kim lashed out in her controlled voice. People started to look at them from distance. Perhaps they heard their conversation since the beginning.

 

            “YES!” Bravely Pie said. She returned the same thing that Kim often do to her – an annoying smirk across the lips.

 

            “I shouldn’t offer you to come along just now.”

 

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

 

The elevator took them to the eleventh floor. As soon as they stepped out, Kim led the way to the right. The passageway had rooms on both sides. The label on each door’s frame told Pie that they were all different set studios. Ever since she lived her new life with Kim, Pie has came to see a lot of new things which she has not had the oppurtinity of doing so previously. It was amazing so far for her. She has finally lived in a luxury house, stepped her feet into a manager’s office, enjoying unforgettable experience  of  using branded items yet being a fiancee to somebody she didn’t even know? Put the last one away. All she knew she had a good life because of the contract.

 

In a blink of her eyes, Kim suddenly disappeared from Pie’s sight. She was too deep into her own thought that she didn’t even aware Kim had turned to the other direction. That tom was turning to the left when she just walked straight to the front. Frantically, Pie scuttled to catch Kim’s pace. She knew she was going to lose the direction so soon if she couldn’t trace Kim’s tract. After a few minutes of walking along the long narrow passageway, Kim finally stopped at one room. The tom beckoned Pie to enter first and once Pie got a clear vision of her sight, all people inside the room stared to her bewilderedly. Kim came into the room shortly after her and by that, the crews sighed in relief to see the figure.

 

            “Kim, I thought you are not coming!” Pie saw a man walking to their direction. He was obviously towered over her and the most important thing was, he looked so good yet charming just the way he was.

 

            “Forgive me that I’m a bit late. I have some emergency cases this morning.” Kim said and stole a glance to Pie. Pie just smiled back to Kim timidly. She knew she was the reason for Kim to be late.

 

            “Ah, I see. It’s fine. I’m so glad to see you here.” The man nodded ardently with Kim’s explanation. He diverted her eyes to Pie and then turned to look to Kim again.

 

Realizing the meaning of the gaze, Kim took her role to introduce Pie to her friend, “Mario, meet Pie, my personal assist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter