Of Three Ladies

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Morning.” The familiar voice greeted Pie from afar. She averted her sight to the source just to see Kim descending down the stairs, neatly dressed up with her formal attire.

 

            “I know I am such a prince charming, Pie. There’s no need for you to look at me like that.” Kim smiled proudly as she got nearer to Pie. Realizing that she was spacing out or in other words quite surprise to see Kim this morning, the petite lady stuck out her tongue instantly to that tom as to cover up herself.

 

            “Are you going back to work  today? I thought you need some more rest?” Pie asked. Concurrently she served Kim with the breakfast that she had prepare earlier. Pie watched that tom inhaled  the aroma of the meal heartily as if she has never seen that kind of food on the Earth. Today she made scrambled egg tacos which was so simple  and quick to be prepared. Well, it’s a new recipe which she googled last night.

 

            “I have to work. Who do you think will pay the rest of half million dollars to you, hmm?” Kim stared at Pie with her head cocked to the side and her thick eyebrow arched in annoying gesture which always managed to irritate Pie  whenever that tom made a face to her.

 

            “Good then.” Pie clicked seriously on her tongue. “I don’t need to trouble myself to take care of sick big baby like you. It’s such a tiresome.” She scoffed, adding the dramatic effects on her saying. Pie intended to say such way, just to annoy Kim too.

 

            “I didn’t ask you come and check on me.” Kim shrugged. She was later gladly dug a spoonful of the scrambled egg and fed it to herself.

 

            “Who’s going to make me rich if you’re sick?” Pie let out a fake chortle. Kim seemed didn’t get affected with her saying. That tom enjoyed her meal to the most.

 

            “Since when you know how to cook this kind of breakfast?” Kim queried as she peeked up from her plate, staring to Pie from the opposite side of the table.

 

            “Do you know there’s one magical creature in this world? It knows everything, varied from all kinds of knowledges and wonders. People called it GOOGLE.” Exaggerated Pie, complete with her over reacted action.

 

            “Excellent!” Kim applauded, dropping the spoon in her hand to the plate carefully. “You’re getting smart now. It’s good to know that you’re not that naive and silly.” Pie got two thumbs up from that tom.

 

            “You always look down upon me!” Defiantly Pie smashed her hand to the table, making a slight earthquake all over the rectangular frame. Kim choked on her food because of it.

 

            “Easy Pie.” Kim motioned Pie to calm down.

 

 “You know, it is not really appropriate to quarrel or pick up an argument in front of this blessing meals? Let’s just eat our breakfast in peace, shall we?” Kim adjured whose later consequently took another clean plate for Pie to have her breakfast too.

 

            “Come sweetheart, your cook is delicious.” Kim beckoned Pie to eat.

 

            “I’m not your sweetheart. Stop calling me that way.” Pie protested. She stirred her spoon around the plate, didn’t instantly enjoy her meal like Kim did.

 

            “Alright Ms.Gold Digger, eat your breakfast.” Kim restated it just to ease the situation. Pie seemed a bit moody today.

 

            “Don’t call me that too. I don’t like it!” Pie spat which really surprised Kim. Kim dared herself to look carefully to Pie’s face. She saw Pie’s face was seethed with anger mixed by some hatred. It made her shuddered a bit. Never did she see Pie in this state of fuming.

 

            “Fine. Let’s eat, my Sweetheart is a Gold Digger.” Kim said, trying to mixed up the teasing joke that she threw to Pie earlier.

 

            “IT’S NOT FUNNY!” Pie snapped. At any instant, her sitting chair was drawn backward hastily. Kim stared to Pie bewilderedly before the petite lady darted out from the kitchen,  leaving her all alone startled and completely puzzled.

 

            “What’s wrong with her?” Kim asked to the empty space. It wasn’t like any other day where Pie always managed to endure  her sarcasms and silliness. Pie reacted much way different today.

 

            ****************************************************************************************

J’s Holdings

 

It’s finally lunch hour. Time seemed to move much slower today that Kim felt  waiting for  this time to come  was like an eternity. There’s one thing that bothered her since this morning. Pie’s image kept playing in her mind. Pie usually wouldn’t stay mad so long or at least she would always find anything to win over the argument or what not. However, that girl wasn’t behave normally today. The seethed anger that evolved around Pie still haunted Kim  till this hour. Does it mean she was too much all this while that Pie couldn’t take it anymore? Or there’s another thing that pressured her that much? Was i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter