That 'Girl'

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M&G Workshop

 

            “Mike! Oh Mike!” Pie shouted the name as she stepped into the small workshop. She tiptoed carefully as the floor is a bit slippery because of some oil spillage not to mention the scattered bolts and nuts every where. Well, it is a car wokshop. Of course you’ll find those things around the place.

 

            “Mike?” Pie called the guy again as she got no answer from anybody.

 

            “Golf?” She tried to call the other guy. He is Mike’s older brother. They run the workshop together. The M&G Workshop implies their name combination.

 

            “Haishh! Where are these two monkeys?” Pie sighed and leaned her petite body to one of the to – be – repaired cars just to lessen her exhaustion. She went there by walking and by now, it is almost noon. It took some minutes for her to reach that place and all way long, she has been walking under an intense and direct sun. The wheather is so hot and yet it is killing her with its 40°C temperature.

 

            “Pie.” She heard Mike’s voice calling her, but she can’t see that guy. She is too short while the cars around her are blocking her view.

 

            “Pie?” Mike called her again. She tried to look through the car’s windows if Mike is next to the car that she is leaning to but she can’t see him.

 

            “Mike? Where are you?” Pie frowned. This guy might want to . That’s why she called the two guys ‘Monkeys’.

 

            “I’m here.” Mike said. Pie glanced to her back but Mike is not there.

 

            “Mike, I don’t want to play right now.” Pie rolled her eyes in annoyance. Her sweat are not even dried yet. She waves her hands to her face to cool her herself.

 

            “I’m really here. Take a step backward.”Mike instructs her and she did it.

 

            “Mike?” Pie stomped her feet. Mike’s figure is nowhere to be seen. This guy really wants to test her temper.

 

            “I told you I’m here.” Mike said and out of nowhere a hand hold Pie’s legs.

 

            “Aahhhhhhhhh!” She screamed out of her lungs. The hand are so dirty yet so black. Oily Man?

 

            “Uihh! Why you got to scream like that?” Mike glides out from under the car swiftly. He stared to Pie with his weird gaze.

 

            “Let me go! Let me go!” Pie continued to scream without her realize. She even shaked her legs in order to set herself free from the hand’s grip.

 

            “Fine! Fine!” Mike slacked his grip from Pie’s leg and quickly brought himself to stand up.

 

            “Aahh! Monster! Monster!” Pie didn’t stop screaming. Mike just noticed that the petite girl shut her eyes tightly as if she is frightened to death.

 

            “Oyy! Oyy!” Mike poked her forehead with his finger. He thinks Pie is over reacted.

 

            “Pie, stop it. This is me, Mike.” He shook his head to see Pie’s childish manner. He thought he knew why she behaved like that.

 

            “Mike?” Pie opened one of her eyes slowly and peeked up to the tall guy. Yes, he is really Mike.

 

            “What kind of horror movie you watched yesterday, Pie?” He leaned his face close to that short girl. He knew Pie really well. She is easily get affected by anything she watched or learnt.

 

            “Nah, I didn’t watch anything.” Pie put her innocent face but the truth is she is hiding the fact that she watched a horror film where a mechanic was killed at his own workshop.

 

            “You’re skinny,short liar.” Mike stuck out his tongue to Pie while the latter in reflection gives her smack on his head for the revenge.

 

            “You’re tall, ugly Monkey! Where is your brother?” Pie asked and threw her gaze around. She can’t see Golf presence at the workshop.

 

            “He’s doing outside job. I’m handling this workshop alone today.” Mike told her and walked to his office. Pie just followed him from behind.

 

            “Where is my catalogue that you promised to give me yesterday?” Pie asked him straight to the point. Yes, she went to this workshop to take her favorite stuffs after all, the catalogues of luxury cars and bikes and any other automobiles. Mike oftens take them for Pie when he went to the other company or workshop to deal for their business.

 

            “Could you please be patient?” Mike turned around and folded his arms. Pie is a little impatient girl he has ever known but he can’t deny that Pie is pretty cute too even though she is a bit clumsy.

 

            “Okay.” Pie pouted and dropped her gaze to the floor. Now, her mood changed. Oh hey, tell him who would ever bear to deal with mood swings and so on? Well, he is willing to face all of that for this girl.

 

            “Nah, this is for you.” Mike handed her two pieces of catalogues. Both of them are luxurious car’s catalogue. Pie must be so glad to see it.

 

            “Thank you.” Pie took and looked to them with her uninterested gaze. Mike knew, she is a bit sulky.

 

            “Don’t you like it?” Mike tried to peek to her face but he couldn’t.

 

            “Yeah.” Pie nodded. Her gaze still riverted to the ground.

 

            “Okay. Okay. I’m sorry.” Even though Mike didn’t know which part he was wrong, the only way to be in safe state is asking an apology to Pie. It might help.

 

            “I’ll be leaving first. Thank you again.” Pie said her thank you and started to make her way out of the office.

 

            “Hey Pie. I’m sorry if I hurt you.” Mike managed to catch her wrist. Pie movements was disturbed. She stopped immediately because of it too.

 

            “What if I treat you chocolate shake at the newly opened stall across the road?” Mike offered. He hopes it will work.

 

            “Really?” Not to his surprise, Pie turned to face him in a quick half rotation. It is not that easy to persuade the sulky Pie. Anything that can make her happy that time will replace her bad mood.

 

            “Yes.” Mike raised his hand in swear gesture and smiled widely.

 

            “Are you sure? I heard it is kind expensive?” Pie squinted her eyes. She knew Mike won’t brake his words but she just wanted to make it sure.

 

            “Two hundred percent sure! But I won’t be able to take you there.” Mike gave his confirmation. Upon hearing that Mike can’t accompany her, Pie turned to be upset again.

 

            “Why?” Pie stared to him with her puppy eyes. Who knows he will change his mind?

 

            “Who will take care of this workshop? Golf is not here.” Mike chuckled. He knew Pie won’t stop doing any tactics to drag him to the newly open stall too.

 

            “Ah, you’re right.” Pie grinned like stupid. She forgot that Golf is not around. They didn’t hire any workers yet. Mike said, their financial didn’t stable yet to hire workers to help them at the workshop.

 

            “Is it okay if you go there alone? Take this money with you.” Mike said and at the same time he placed a few bank notes in Pie’s palm. It is more than enough for her to buy the chocolate shake.

 

            “It’s fine with me. Thank you.” Pie held the money tightly and quickly made her way leaving the workshop.

 

            “Who doesn’t know? Pie loves money.” Mike shook his head as he traced Pie’s figure until that girl gone from his sight.

 

 

Titongga Chocolate Shake Stall

 

            “Oh my goodness. What a long queue!” Pie mumbled alone as she stepped into the long line. In her estimation, there would be about twenty people in front of her before she could reach the counter. The place is quite crowded too. She started to feel uncomfortable with it. She is so petite yet she seemed invisible to everybody there.

 

            “Should I wait for this? Ahh, but I’m so thirsty.” Pie whined  to herself. At some points she got irritated when people kept bumping into her. Is it because she is too short and small.

 

            “DUPPPP!” Someone bumped into her again. He is a young boy but he is much t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter