Defendless

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

He is going to have a nervous breakdown. Seungri stare at the mirror. He can feel his blood racing trough his veins and fear it would burst out in every pore on his body. He sit quietly in front of the mirror as two servant made a final touch to his transformation. They were expert in the preparation of traditional ritual. He no longer look like an innocent boy. They took his big and faded cloths and he heard one of the servant muttering about to burn it.

Seungri freeze when he see his reflection in the mirror. This was terrible.

Everything about him was made for seduction.  Seungri smell the perfume they put on him. The scent and his appearance totally flash a sign that said “Take me.” And the last thing he want was to get TOP near him.

He can’t let this happen. Not tonight, when TOP might find out that he is not a vir8in bride.

If only he could get some kind of amour to defend himself tonight.

“Seungri?”

Seungri turn around and his heart skip a beat when he see TOP at the door.

The two servants already exit themselves from the room. TOP look at Seungri and let a satisfaction smile at him.

“W-Why are you here?” Seungri shuttering.

“I was beginning to wonder where my bride was,” TOP said with seductive smile. “Night has come and the suite is empty. I was checking to see whether my bride has turn cold feet and made a run for it.”

Seungri immediately denied TOP’s words. “Nonsense.”

But TOP had caught the guilty expression in his eyes.

Tonight he needs to be romantic and charming. He needs to make Seungri to trust him.

The very last thing he need was a runaway bride.