Changing mood

Runaway Bride

 

 

TOP step into the hotel lobby.  The meeting is becoming more difficult. He admit that he had been distracted. As he walk past the elegant front desk TOP’s mind were thinking about Seungri. He had left Seungri, warm, in their bed. The s3x they had this morning had been nothing short of mind-blowing.

It had not been his best idea to mix his honeymoon with business trips. He brought him because he not trust to leave Seungri alone in the village. And now he want to keep Seungri all to himself and can’t be away from him more than a day.

The worse is, he start to rely on Seungri, TOP realize. There are few times he ask for Seungri’s opinion or his view. He was surprise to know that Seungri was very knowledgeable despite his young age, he even provide him a look inside the tribes life that he could not get from anyone else.

As TOP caught with that inconvenient thought, the hotel manager greet him. “Your Highness, I hope your stay has been pleasant,” the manager said with a slight bow.

“Yes, we enjoy our stay here.”

“We are very fortunate that you’ve chosen our hotel.” His smile suddenly brightened. “And may I say that your bride is an amazing?”

“Yes, he is.”

“So brilliant, so curious.” The manager said.

TOP went still. “Curious?”

The manager nod his head. “Yes, Your Highness has taken great interest in the public health conference here at the hotel.”

Dark frustration grow inside him. TOP struggled to keep his expression. “Is that right?”

“Your Highness even has few ideas about health and the debates get … intense.”

“I can imagine.” He had forbidden Seungri from medicine. He had trusted him. “Your Highness never back down.”

The manager give another small bow. “I hope Your Highness enjoy his stay?”

“I’m sure he did.” TOP bid the manager goodbye and walked into the elevator on numb legs. Anger flow inside him as he give the card a fierce swipe to activate the private elevator.

It was time to go home. He had put too much trust in Seungri, given him too many freedom. TOP know he was beginning to sound like his father, the King but he didn’t care. He had made those rules to help Seungri to learn and adopt into royal life and he had ignored them.

He manage to cool down his temper by the time he reach their penthouse suite. The soothing atmosphere of the interior was all invisible to him. All he notice was Seungri is not there to greet him. For some reason that made him angrier.

Seungri was not what he had expected. He was no traditional bride. For someone on his ranks, he found him intelligent and exciting. And headstrong. TOP clench his teeth. Extremely headstrong.

The butler has informed him that Seungri was at the pool. When TOP slid the door open, Seungri move his eyes from his e-reader and look at TOP. He let out a warm smile when he see TOP but the smile fade away when he see TOP’s expression.

“Bad day at the office?” he ask.