Bad luck

Runaway Bride

 

kyaaa!!!! ((-_-)) ...my source of joy (my precious laptop got hang) ..phewww everything is okay .... #dontsmackme ....sorryy༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ 


 

 

6 months later

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to join us, Seungri?” one of his friends ask as they arrive in front of his apartment.

“Thanks, but tomorrow is my first day of work,” Seungri said to the small group of his friends.

“Okay,” the same friend say in defeat. “We understand.”

“Goodnight!” he said smiling while waving his hand as he see them leaving. He enjoy hanging out with his new friends. Although they did not have a lot in common, but he was not feeling lonely when he was with them. Although language is a major barrier to him but thanks to his friends, he learn to adapt well in his new place. They all were nice to him.

When he arrive in this new town he quickly list up the thing he want to do. And thanks to a trips to a few pawn shops and the ‘bargain’ talent he learn back from his old place, he manage to get a large sum of money and do things on his dream list. Soon he would go to the night class at the college to learn English.

Tomorrow, he will work as a receptionist at the small clinic in the town. It was nowhere close to his dream of becoming a doctor, but it was a small step to the direction.

Seungri look up at the old building in front of him where he rent a unit there. The room is so tiny that can only accommodate one table and one sofabed, but it didn’t matter to him. That was all he need for now. As Seungri open the door, his new friend, Chansung faster his step so he could catch up with him.

“Hi,” Chansung said and held the door for him.

Seungri stop upon hearing someone greet him. “Oh, hey, hi Chansung” he let out a smile.

As they walk side by side through the corridor, Seungri mind focus back to his new friends. He can feel that all of his friends were protective of him. Maybe because he was not familiar with the new place. But they would find out soon that he can take care of himself very well. They don’t know about his life and he was not willing to share it. His friends would probably don’t believe him if he tell them who he is. What a prince’s bride wear clothes from a charity shop?

As his mind has been carried away....He was thinking about TOP. Till today he had made no contact with his husband. Did TOP even search for him? He is going to bet that TOP definitely had moving on with his life and probably looking for another bride. A more suitable bride?

Seungri push that thought away when he reach his apartment door. He grab his keys. “Thank you, Chansung.”

“No problem.” Chansung put his arm against the doorframe and lean closer. “Good luck on your first day of work tomorrow.”

“Thanks. I’m nervous,” Seungri admitted.

“Don’t worry. You’ll be okay,” he said, before placing his hand on Seungri’s shoulder. “We should celebrate tomorrow night.”

“I would love to, but most of our friend has class tomorrow.”

“I meant just the two of us.” Chansung squeeze Seungri’s shoulder. “Like a date.”

Seungri drop his keys. What the h3ll??!! He quickly bent down to collect his keys as his mind shot at the thought. He had absolutely no idea that Chansung like him.

Chansung was a nice guy. He was calm, supportive, kind and hard-working. And he was also handsome and fun to be with. But ......

Seungri close his eyes. No. He still can’t forget his husband. Miss him so much that it hurt. He can’t imagine being into another relationship now.

“I’m sorry Chansung, but I can’t,” Seungri reply. “I...I just …”

Chansung held up his hands in defeat. “It’s okay. I understand. The time not right?”

“You’re right.” Seungri answer immediately. He was so grateful that he did not have to deal with any sort of drama.

“I’ll text you tomorrow to know about your day,” Chansung said as he kiss Seungri’s cheek, let his lips linger a few seconds on Seungri’s skin. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” Seungri reply softly and watch Chansung leave. He was not sure why Chansung like him. It’s not that he had show any romantic interest in him.

Seungri shake his head and enter his apartment. He switch on the lights and let out a loud gasped.

His heart skip a beat the moment the lights were on.

TOP was sitting on the sofabed. He sit quietly with his leg cross but Seungri could tell that he was on full alert and he was staring at him like he was his prey.

“T-TOP!” Seungri look directly into TOP’s eyes because he was unable to look anywhere. He was so stunned that all atom in his body was giving a wrong signal from his brain. TOP look dangerous in a black designer suit he wear.

“Who’s the loverboy?” he ask furiously.