It’s really happening

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

They sit in an expensive restaurant to have lunch. Seungri realize that his cloth is not proper to match this elegant environment. People already getting notice of them and he can see disapproval in their face. How he wish he would make himself disappear at this second.

As TOP could detect his insecurities, the prince began to ask him about his favorite books. Seungri is not sure if the prince has any hidden motive or it just a simply plain conversation they had but he feels happy about the prince attention on him.

Seungri silently enjoy the taste of freedom he had today.  Being in the city has brought new perspective in his life. Now he believe anything was possible and he will make his his dream come true.

Usually he will hide his interest when he was with his uncle but with TOP he feels different. Today TOP was so patient with him, the prince had cater all his curiosity. It feels like his world has expended.

TOP handed small gift to Seungri as they finished their lunch. “This is for you.”

“Thank you.” Seungri said but at the same time he feels guilty to accept another gift from him. TOP already give him tons of gift today.

Seungri pull the ribbon and rip the wrapping paper. He open the box and staring at a small gray electronic gadget in front of him. It was too big for handphone but smaller than most computer he has seen. “What is it?”

“It’s an e-book reader.”

“E-book?”Seungri said curiously.

“My assistant has program the e-book and you can download books instantly. Now you may read whatever you want, whenever you want.”

Whatever he want, whenever he want. He had give him a library. The thought was overwhelming in Seungri’s mind.

TOP smile at him.

Seungri want to believe that this is good to be true. But...there had to be something that the prince might want later. No. He doesn’t want to think about it right now.  He grasp the e-book to his chest as it is a treasure to him. “Thank you, TOP,” he whisper.

TOP’s eyes flash bright when Seungri said his name for the first time. “You’re welcome, Seungri.” He gently caress Seungri’s cheek with his finger. “We must go now.”

The idea of going back to the tribe was suffocated to Seungri. He just tasted a tip of freedom and he want more. “Are you sure you don’t want to stay here?” he ask.

“No, we need to return,” TOP said, “the tradition requires us to return before sunset. The servants must already start the preparations.”

“Preparations for what?” Seungri question him. As far as he know they had no ceremonies that he need to suffer tonight.

“Our first night together.” TOP give a y smile. “Tonight it will be the two of us. Only the two of us.”

Seungri gulp nervously as blood shot thru in every vein he had.

Maybe he can use trick. Yes. He will trick and manipulate the prince, but he could tell that his husband was too dangerous for his plans.