Finally...

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

Seungri close his eyes and order himself to remain calm. He need to act cool or he could raise TOP’s suspicion. There was no excuse to mess up when he was so close to escape.

When he open his eyes, one of the servants was already open the car door for him. He manage to walk straight, although his limbs were weak. He’s now standing at the airport.

He did not believe this. In few minutes he will be leaving this hell. Forever. He had waiting all these years for these moments and finally it has come. He had imagine is his mind that he is walking on the red carpet. Seungri slowly breathe out not sure what exactly he was feeling. Excited. Overwhelmed. Scared.

He wrap his hand around the railing that lead to the private plane. Just a couple more steps … His chest is heavy with anxiety. What if TOP change his mind last minute? What if he cancel their trips?

NO. He was going to free his mind right now. Today he was closer to his goal than he had been the day before. He was going to create a wonderful life and make something of himself. He need to remain focus.

As he enter the plane, Seungri turn around and take one last look behind him. He stare in the direction of his old village. Of course he can’t see it, but he had an awful feeling that this place would remain a part of him. Would his new world, his new life, be any better than the one he was leaving behind?

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” TOP said beside him. “I’ve been all over the world and nothing compares to this place.”

Seungri press his lips together. He don’t want to argue. How could he agree with someone who admire his prison? TOP might have good memories, but he want to forget everything that had happened to him here.

Pretend that this place had never existed.