Cut the crap

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

“W-What are you doing here?” Seungri can feel all the nerve system in his body threatening to burst. His body was trembling. It’s funny to think one second ago he feel comatose, and now his body feel like getting electric shock.

“I come to take you home.”

Home? Your a$$. It prison. He should run now. Like NOW!

OK ditch that thought. Who he try to kid? His gut feeling says it would be an utter waste of effort. H3ll TOP will let him escape for the second time. He definitely will drag him back and tie him up. And if that EVER happen, he is 110% sure a bunch of men wearing like secret agents already waiting for him the moment he step his foot at the bottom floor. Beyond doubt TOP is going to throw him to that isolated and lonely place this time.

“H-How did you find me?” Seungri’s voice cracked.

TOP slowly stand up. “Your e-book. It has wifi and the security team was able to track you the first day you missing.”

Is this a joke? Seungri let out a sombre smile. Fate really play him this time. He had trade all stuff TOP give him yet there is one thing he can’t let go. The e-book.

“You know where I live all this time?” Seungri’s eyes become narrow with suspicion. “I don’t believe you.”

“I let you go because I thought I finally know the real reason you marry me,” TOP said nonchalantly. “Get out from your uncle’s house was only the first phase in your plans.”

Seungri remain quiet. There was no point to talk because it is true. TOP had all figured out.

“But you can’t get out from there without being accompany by a relative,” TOP continue as he take one step closer. “You don’t have anybody in your family that would disobey your uncle. But, a husband can.”

Seungri grit his teeth. He will not feel guilty. No. TOP also had his own reason when he marry him.

“When you suggest a trip to America, I should guess you had a ‘sentimental’ reason.” The muscle in TOP’s jaw bunch as he grit his teeth.

“And you still bring me to America?”

TOP shrug his shoulder as if he don’t care but his eyes told another story. Its show hurt. “I think I was stupid to believe that you would choose me.”

He has choose him ..... until the moment he heard TOP’s conversation with Taeyang that night about the plan. But he’s not going to tell him that. Seungri press his lips together. He will not give TOP the reason to take advantage on him .... ever again.

TOP let out a deep sigh. “But my sacrifice was useless. You did not meet with him. Don’t even contact each other.”

Seungri frown. “Meet with who?”

“Kwon Ji Yong.”