Wrong challenge

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

TOP walk lazily to the honeymoon suite. He has made his decision but he was not happy about it. Just as he expected, no one dare to question when he ask them another room. Thanks to his handphone that keep ringing all the time. Maybe it gives them a message that he doesn’t want to disturb his bride.

His bride. That words slice him like a dagger. His liar, untrustworthy bride.

TOP clench his jaw tight and slid the card into the door with more force than necessary. When TOP enter the suite his frown deepened when he realized his troublesome bride was not in the room. 

That was a bad move on his part. If Seungri want to stay married he should be obedient and meek bride. TOP shake his head because of the thought. Seungri really had a remarkable ability to drive him crazy.

He step toward the bedroom and saw two servants knocking loudly on the bathroom door.

“Why are you not preparing my bride?” TOP asked in bewilderment as he approach the servants.

Both servants twist their head and gasp. They immediately bent their head.

“We were adding the final touch,” One of the servant said. “Then he l-led us out and l-locked himself in the bathroom.”

TOP stand still and keep his appearance emotionless. He know Seungri is not coming out of the bathroom without a fight.

“He says he’s not going to the ceremony,” The servant added still bent their head.

Seungri was very wrong to give such a challenge. He will soon learn not to test him so boldly. “You may leave,” TOP told the servants. “I will get my bride ready for the ceremony.”