Break free

Runaway Bride

 

 

 

“MISSING?”

TOP snap his head up as panic shot through his veins. He stare widely at Daesung, his assistance who was standing at the centre of his office. “What do you mean that Seungri is missing?”

TOP remain still as dark emotions burn through him like acid. His body posture turns rigid. His heart was screaming for him to jump from his chair and go searching for Seungri himself. But he can’t do that. He need to calm down. He need to maintain his self control in order for him to think straight.

Daesung remain no expression, but TOP can tell that he was feeling afraid by the security breach.

“We lost His Highness in the crowd.”

Seungri was missing.

The words pulsing in his head. He had spent all night discussing business with Taeyang and when he wake up this morning, Seungri was still sleeping. He want to wake Seungri up, but he had an urgent meeting he can’t avoid to attend.

TOP rub his hand over his face. Missing. He should keep his eyes on Seungri. He should put his guard up instead he become to content and satisfied.

“His Highness would probably get lost, but that would be imposable. We would be able to find him.”

TOP drop his hand and get up from his chair violently. He begin to pace around his desk. Damn!t! They should inform him immediately when they realize Seungri is missing. “Seungri is not lost. Maybe he has go back to the hotel.”

“We have all systems in place,” Daesung assured him. “If it’s a kidnapping ...”

“It’s not kidnapping,” TOP said, he stop in front of the window that overlook the river.

“We have contact the butler,” Daesung informed him. “His Highness did not pack his belongings. Nothing is missing.”

TOP’s mouth twisted upon hearing Daesung’s words. Seungri was so tempted to come to America, his minds recall. And there could be only one reason. TOP’s smoky eyes become narrow as jealousy hit him. One person.

“Find Kwon Ji Yong,” TOP said in a low angry voice. He glance up to look at the sky. “If you find him, you’ll find Seungri.”

He had to admit the truth: Kwon Ji Yong was the real reason why Seungri marry him. It’s not just mean for Seungri to get out from his uncle’s house. Seungri wanted to be with his lover.

TOP close his eyes as he try to fight off the wave of dizziness.

“He can’t go too far,” Daesung said, his voice sound far although he had not move from his position. “I already ask the security team to check the airlines, bus, train .. all possibilities.”

Seungri has been acting different since they arrive in America. He had been quiet and often lost in thought. Many times he had caught him staring out the window or staring at his hands. Did Seungri spent those moments daydreaming about his lover?

“He doesn’t have a handphone,” Daesung muttered. “Otherwise, we could have tracked his GPS.”

TOP freeze as he feel a light of hope spark inside him. He slowly lifted his head and turn to Daesung.

“There is a way we can track him.”

“Good. How do you want the security team to find him?”

TOP slowly let out his breath. “We don’t.” He hardly let the words out. “We let him go.”